TRIXIE Ava 33.9-in Plush Tower Cat Scratching Post
About This Item
- The soft plush furnishing is designed to keep your cat cuddled and comfy.
- Features a sisal-wrapped post and bed exterior so your feline friend has plenty of surfaces to scratch.
- Your best bud can enjoy privacy inside the condo or relax on the top bed.
- The dangling pom-pom toy can instantly turn any moment into a time to play.
- Includes 2 removable cushions that can be hand washed when necessary.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco 33-in Faux Fur Cat Tree & Condo, Gray$59.99Chewy Price
- PetFusion 76.8-in Wall Mounted Cat Tree$109.95Chewy Price
- Frisco 57-in Faux Fur Cat Tree & Condo, Cream$69.99Chewy Price
- On2Pets 48-in Medium Square Modern Cat Tree$95.00Chewy Price$179.99List Price
- Mau Lifestyle Leone 50-in Modern Wooden Cat Tree & Condo, White$299.00Chewy Price
- On2Pets 24-in Small Square Modern Cat Tree$103.69Chewy Price$159.99List Price
- Armarkat Real Wood Cat Condo, Perch, & Perch$79.99Chewy Price$115.00List Price
- TRIXIE Baza Junior 38.6-in Plush Cat Scratching Post$62.84Chewy Price$75.99List Price
- CatastrophiCreations Garden Complex Wall Mounted Cat Tree Shelf Set with Cat Grass Planter, English Chestnut/Natural$537.25Chewy Price$566.00List Price
- TRIXIE Lucano 43.3-in Plush Tower Cat Scratching Post$110.38Chewy Price$137.99List Price
- Tiger Tough Tower Playground 22.83-in Corrugated Cat Tree$88.99Chewy Price$106.99List Price
- MidWest Feline Nuvo Nest 40.75-in Modern Wicker Cat Tree & Condo$110.51Chewy Price$186.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Cover Material||Jute, Sisal, Plant Material||Faux Fur, Sisal, Plant Material, Synthetic Fabric||Carpet||Sisal, Plant Material||Carpet|
|Furniture Features||Condo||N/A||Hanging Toys, Tunnel||Hammock||N/A|
|Furniture Frame Material||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood|
|Height Range||31 inches to 59 inches||31 inches to 59 inches||31 inches to 59 inches||30 inches & under||30 inches & under|
|Number Of Condos||1 condo||N/A||1 condo||N/A||1 condo|
|Furniture Mount Type||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
14 Customer Reviews
It’s ok but not great
It’s pretty but my cats don’t like the top, they only have gone in the bottom, I wish I kept the packaging because I would have returned it.
My four cats love this it’s the perfect height for them to lay and look out the window. For reference the cat on the right in the photo is almost 20 lbs and this tree is very sturdy for him.
Great smaller cat tower
Our cats absolutely love this smaller tower. They use both the cubby and the upper perch. It fits nicely in a corner.
Comfy for my cat and good for a tight space
I was looking for a shorter cat tree for my sweet kitty that was near the kitchen table (as she clearly wanted to sit with us while we were eating) Not only was this perfect for the small space I had for it, but my cat loves it! She’s been spending lots if time in both the upper and lower bed areas, one of her new favorite places for sure— I would highly recommend for anyone who has limited space. My cat is around 12 pounds and still has lots of space to lay down. Very plush and roomy.
Nice Top Seat for Kitty
This cat tower is easy to put together (only three pieces ) bottom cave, super thick sisal post and top roomy cat box. My Vivian (10 lb. cat) loves to sit in the top and look out the window. It's perfect since it is the same height as our window sill. I took off a star in rate for two minor reasons. The first is it would be helpful for cats, especially since mine was declawed, to make the bottom bigger so that they don't have to jump from floor to top. Second, I wish the faux fur was a bit thicker. The two included pillows are nice and plush but the rim fur is almost non-existent.
Sturdy and well built
Very good cat tower. Assembly is almost nothing, which is always nice. Soft fabric on the inside, but strong scratchy material that the cats love on the outsides. Soft cushions on top and bottom beds. Our cats are still young enough to think the dangling ball is great, although I expect them to take no time to slice through the sad piece of string holding it. I bought this to replace another cat tower that was a total disappointment, and am really glad I did. Getting another for a second room.
Perfect For A Small Space
I put this in a corner next to my chair so my cats could hang next to me while I work from home and not walk on my laptop. Super easy to put together and seems well made. Some reviewers felt it was top-heavy, but I have it against the wall in the corner so it's not an issue. I have 69-inch tall cat trees in other areas. I highly recommend this short tower for a small space.
Beautiful, Streamlined, and the Cats Love It!
Purchased this for the bedroom but didn't want something too bulky. This beautiful tower is streamlined and looks very elegant! Perfect for looking out the window at the birds and the beds are deep and roomy enough for my cats (between 6 and 12lbs). It is soft and sturdy for the most part. It wobbles a teeny bit if they jump in from a chair or the bed but never in danger of toppling. The cats really love the cushions especially. Has held up well to dirt and fur so far as well! Would recommend.
Awkward Sized Base
3 minute assembly. Great height and size. However the base is the same size as the top bed. It's a straight upward climb and a straight jump down so my young cats won't use it. They're a short-legged and shorter length breed and need a wider base to step up and something to climb down on. I even purchased pet steps but they're still not using it. Would be perfect for a large sized cat.
Cats Love! Good for corner
Fits perfectly in the corner, my cats love this, both the top loft and the bottom cave