TRIXIE Badalona 43-in Plush & Sisal Cat Tree & Condo, Beige
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- A wonderful retreat for cats to play, explore, scratch or just relax.
- Natural and durable sisal scratching posts provide a healthy outlet for your cat’s scratching instincts, and can withstand extended scratching.
- Soft, plush fabric for a comforting, cozy home.
- Features a lower level kitty condo that’s perfect for napping and two perches for lounging.
- Suitable for cats of all ages and activity levels.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco 68-in Faux Fur Cat Tree & Condo, Gray$79.80Chewy Price$84.84List Price
- Go Pet Club 32-in Large Perch Cat Tree Condo, Beige/Brown$54.99Chewy Price$69.99List Price
- Frisco 33.5-in Sisal Cat Scratching Post, Gray$41.99Chewy Price
- Go Pet Club 56-in Economical Cat Tree & Sisal Covered Posts, Beige$48.28Chewy Price$79.99List Price
- Catry 42.1-in Faux-Fur Cat Tree & Condo$63.99Chewy Price$75.00List Price
- Go Pet Club 45-in IQ Busy Box Cat Tree, Beige$49.00Chewy Price$79.99List Price
- TRIXIE Oviedo 41.25-in Plush Cat Tree & Condo, Gray$49.04Chewy Price$79.99List Price
- Frisco 42-in Real Carpet Cat Tree with Condo, Grey$124.99Chewy Price
- Catry 28-in Sisal Cat Tree$35.00Chewy Price$35.99List Price
- Frisco 35-in Real Carpet Cat Tree with Tunnel, Gray$79.99Chewy Price
- Go Pet Club 34-in Cat Tree Condo, Beige$45.01Chewy Price$49.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Cover Material||Faux Fleece, Sisal, Plant Material, Synthetic Fabric||Faux Fur, Synthetic Fabric||Faux Fur, Sisal, Plant Material, Synthetic Fabric||Faux Fur, Synthetic Fabric||Faux Fur, Sisal, Plant Material, Synthetic Fabric|
|Furniture Features||Condo||Condo, Hanging Toys||—||Condo, Hanging Toys||Condo, Hanging Toys|
|Furniture Frame Material||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood|
|Height Range||31 inches to 59 inches||31 inches to 59 inches||31 inches to 59 inches||31 inches to 59 inches||31 inches to 59 inches|
|Number Of Condos||1 condo||1 condo||—||1 condo||1 condo|
|Furniture Mount Type||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
165 Customer Reviews
Cat Tree and condo
My cats love this product! I recently got a new kitten and she loves attacking the scratching part and hiding in the box. For my bigger kitty she has knocked the tower over so I’m going to find a way to bolt it to the wall but she still loves it. Came in great packaging and nothing was missing or broken.
Great! My 10lb cats loved it!
This tower was great! It has the potential to be a bit unsteady but they (the cats) didn't care for using the hidy hole at the bottom, so I just placed a nice rock in there and there wasn't any issues with stability after that lol. I had two cats between 10-15lbs that loved to play on this often :) I bought it in 2020. Unfortunately my dufos boyfriend threw it away but I am likely going to get it again once I can lol
This cat tree has a very light bottom condo which makes it super unstable and wobbly when a cat jumps on the platforms. I had to add barbells inside the condo to add some stability and keep my big cat from knocking it over. The cats didn't use it much because of how wobbly it is (they didn't like having to readjust their balance all the time). It is very good for scratching however.
This cat tree is poorly constructed and wobbles every time my cat gets on it. I will be contacting Chewy about a refund.
Damaged on arrival
Outer chewy box was OK and the inner box looked OK, but the product was damaged beyond use. Product packaging didn't allow for any possibility of an impact on the top of the box not damaging the product. see pictures. Chewy has always been a great merchant, this problem is with the vendor not Chewy. I'll be contacting Chewy about returning the product.
terrible product-don’t waste your money
This is very badly balanced and not sturdy at all. Might work for small kittens, but not for any cat over 10 lbs. truly a bad purchase. Way too much trouble to return it, so I guess I’ll just lose that money.
Perfect for our cats
We were looking for a new cat stand to put in our garage for the cats that wasn't too expensive. This was very well priced and exactly perfect for what we needed. It does come disassembled but it is super easy to put together.
condo cat tree
this was easy to put together and my cat loves it. I would recommend this for an apartment.
I bought this as a second tree house for my two girls. I liked it because it was simple and very affordable. It is not, however, very sturdy. The overall construction lends itself to be quite wobbly and I think it is because the scratching tiers are so long and the actual base is so small. Luckily my girls are coming up on 8 months and love the scratching post area so I just put placed it in a corner on a non-carpeted floor.
great for kittens
If you have or are getting a kitten getting everything they need together can be pretty expensive, this is a great tree to at least start out. Reviews sayings it’s wobbly are true, but once I placed it in a corner rather then just stand alone those issues were gone and she can be as rambunctious as she wants on it. It’s a great size for the price!