TRIXIE Brain Mover Activity Strategy Game Cat Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Interactive cat toy requires your cat to use patience and concentration to get to the treats you hide inside.
- Includes four different modules to challenge their curiosity and intelligence.
- Game one is pushing away the balls, and game two is moving the sliders with his paws.
- Game three is moving the lever to open the drawers, and game four is tugging the drawer open using the loop.
- Made from kitty and dishwasher-safe rubber and plastic; measures 6.5” long x 7.75” diameter x 3.5” high.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Fabric Teaser Cat Toy, Neon Bubbles$5.35Chewy Price
- DealPetstages Buggin' Out Puzzle & Play Cat Toy$19.99Chewy Price$21.99List Price
- DealFrisco Key to My Heart Interactive Scratching Cat Toy with Catnip$19.98Chewy Price
- DealTRIXIE Activity Fun Board 5-in-1 Activity Strategy Game Cat Toy$33.59Chewy Price$38.99List Price
- DealCatit Senses Treat Maze Cat Toy$10.99Chewy Price$12.49List Price
- DealDoc & Phoebe's Cat Co. The Hunting Snacker Interactive Cat Treat Toy, Blue$6.99Chewy Price$8.49List Price
- DealPetstages Melon Madness Puzzle & Play Cat Toy$11.95Chewy Price$21.99List Price
- DealTRIXIE Mad Scientist Turn Around Activity Strategy Game Cat Toy$16.99Chewy Price$23.99List Price
- DealCatit Senses 2.0 Play Circuit Cat Toy$14.42Chewy Price$18.99List Price
- Catit Play Spinning Bee Interactive Cat Toy$18.00Chewy Price$39.99List Price
- DealCatit Play Massager Circuit Ball Cat Toy$21.99Chewy Price
- DealCatit Senses 2.0 Super Circuit Cat Toy$22.67Chewy Price$30.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Training||Training||Outdoor, Training, Exercise||Exercise||Exercise|
|Toy Type||Games & Puzzles||Games & Puzzles||Games & Puzzles||Games & Puzzles||Games & Puzzles|
Questions & Answers
13 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
363 Customer Reviews
Great for entertaining smart cats!
Got this toy for my cat who's always trying to open cabinets, digging through dishes for scraps of food, and needs a high level of entertainment to settle him down--and he loves this! It's the perfect mix of stimulating and rewarding. It didn't take him long to figure out how to work all the different parts, but it's still keeping him entertained. He asks to play with it at least once a day and as soon as he's finished, he is immediately able to settle down and relax. It's exactly what he needs!
Genius cat is obsessed!
My husband and I have a genius cat who is obsessed with this puzzle toy! She has been solving it every day for almost a year and still goes crazy for it. She even still loves it with kibbles in it instead of treats. It was a little difficult for her in the beginning and took some training, but now she can solve the ENTIRE puzzle in literally a few minutes tops!
Great for the right cat
This puzzle does take time to teach your cat. It probably took a week for my cat to understand all of the different levels. The plastic is easy to clean and is light weight so cats can move all parts easily. I love leaving the puzzle out for my cat while I am away at work.
She's incredibly intelligent
We have a camera to monitor our cat when we are at work all day, she was getting really restless and meowing with anxiety when we left her unless we played with her really hard in the morning. After buying this puzzle and setting it up before we go to work she doesn't cry or meow throughout the day so I think it's mentally stimulating enough for her so that she can have something to do be rewarded, and then take a good nap until we come home. Once I didn't fill it up to see if she would react and she meowed for several minutes on the camera that day. Great investment!
Still challenging after using almost daily
My cat is a bit slow. It took her a long time to learn this one, with lots of guidance from myself. Usually once she *gets* a puzzle, it’s too easy every time after that. With this one, it’s so complex for her little pea brain that she gets a lot of stimulation every time she uses it. (We have been using it once daily for months). Sometimes she just sits and stares longingly at it for long periods of time. Anyway it’s a good toy that’s not too easy or too hard
We have 3 kittens. 2 of them are definitely food motivated and so we thought this might be fun for them. They seem to like it and even the 3rd one that is not interested in food like the other 2 enjoys pulling the drawers out. It is just not something they are overly interested in and do not spend a great deal of time playing with.
Small Paws Work Better
Our cat (1 1/2 year old oriental short hair) had trouble reaching into the small openings and cups, yet he is only a medium size cat. He enjoys opening drawers and doors around the house, so we thought this toy would interest him more.
cat loves it
my cat is a snack monster and will do anything for a treat. He went right for it and cleaned it out, he mostly is trying to show off for the animals on the commercials,
Of course I understand this completely but am trying to teach my human how it works! She'll get it in time with proper instruction.
Frustrating for us both
I plan on returning item. The treats fall into crevices that my cat can not get out. Even I have to flip the container to remove them.