TRIXIE Dayna 59.8-in Plush Wall Mounted Cat Tree, White
About This Item
- Wall-mounted cat tree saves precious floor space.
- Cats love the high-up perches of this cat condo! Measures 59.8 inches high.
- Features plush fabric on all the sleeping perches.
- Durable jute scratching post feels great on claws and won’t fray easily.
- Easily mounts to wall studs using the included hardware.
- Trixie Wall Mounted Cat Lounge & Condo
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco 32-in Real Carpet Wooden Cat Tree with Toy, Beige$70.40Chewy Price
- PetFusion 76.8-in Wall Mounted Cat Tree$95.96Chewy Price$109.95List Price
- Frisco 68-in Faux Fur Cat Tree & Condo, Gray$79.99Chewy Price
- TRIXIE Lilo 48.2-in Plush Cat Tree & Condo, White/Brown$129.99Chewy Price$163.99List Price
- TRIXIE Falco Scratching Post Cat Condo$139.99Chewy Price$168.99List Price
- DealCatastrophiCreations Garden Complex Wall Mounted Cat Tree Shelf Set with Cat Grass Planter, Natural$492.20Chewy Price$615.25List Price
- Go Pet Club 71-in Forest with Leaves Cat Tree, Blue/ Brown$111.99Chewy Price$136.99List Price
- Sam's Pets Longshot 53.5-in Cat Tree, Gray$127.01Chewy Price
- Frisco 49-in Tree-Shaped Real Carpet Wooden Cat Tree, Green$149.99Chewy Price
- Cat Craft Floor-to-Ceiling Carpet Cat Tree, Dark Chocolate$52.78Chewy Price$69.99List Price
- On2Pets 60-in Large Round Modern Cat Tree, Green$139.99Chewy Price$199.99List Price
- On2Pets 48-in Medium Square Modern Cat Tree$95.00Chewy Price$179.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Cover Material||Faux Fleece, Sisal, Plant Material, Synthetic Fabric||—||Carpet||Sisal, Plant Material||Sisal, Plant Material|
|Furniture Features||Hammock, Modern, Condo||—||Removable Bed||Removable Bed, Anchoring Kit Included, Modern||—|
|Furniture Frame Material||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood|
|Height Range||31 inches to 59 inches||60 inches to 69 inches||60 inches to 69 inches||70 inches & above||31 inches to 59 inches|
|Number Of Condos||1 condo||—||—||—||—|
|Furniture Mount Type||Wall Mounted||Wall Mounted||Wall Mounted||Wall Mounted||Wall Mounted|
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
23 Customer Reviews
Elsie’s new tower
Took about and hour by myself. I needed a chair to prop up the unit pieces for the final install. Not an easy feat alone. Overall, very easy to assemble. The instructions leave out a key element about the box bed panel assembly. I also took the advice of others and used tv mount bolts, with my ratchet set for the top and bottom wall mounts. I didn’t want to take the risk of stripping the Allen bolts. Nice long bolts you would use for a tv mount work perfectly. I’m really please with the item and she loves it!! Her old floor unit was destroyed!! She already loves this new replacement.
Incl Hardware NOT sturdy
I will update my review once I have the whole thing installed BUT in the meantime: I have snapped 2 TWO of the included wall mount screws - you know, the ones intended to fasten the weight bearing supports.... there's NO way you can install them with the included Allen wrenches into a stud so you HAVE to use a drill. These should definitely be bolts of higher quality, not screws. I don't even want to ask for replacement screws because I'll just snap them again. Going to the hardware store for adequate replacements 🙄
Cat loves it!
This was not too difficult to assemble. I did go buy lag bolts instead of using the screws provided based on other comments about the heads of the screws stripping easily and it worked perfectly. Mayo (the cat) loves this thing, especially the hammock at the top. It was just what she needed to get up high and enjoy being queen of the world! I also love that it does not sit on the floor so it is much easier to clean my floors. I would definitely buy this again!
Not quite what I expected
It's bigger than what I expected and not crazy about it. The cats haven't taken it. The bottom platforms have already started to slant down. I don't think I'd recommend this.
We love this thing!
I'm not sure why there are so many negative reviews for this on chewy. My only qualm is the instructions were pretty lacking. With just a picture, this thing is easy to put together. You need a drill to install it. Drill out holes in a stud in your wall and screw the tree into the drilled holes. My kittens have been all over this all day. It is so nice not having to have a huge cat tree on the floor. I 100% recommend this.
Needed a 20v drill for the screws that go into the stud minimum. I'm a bigger guy, tried using the Allen wrenches that are included but ended up breaking one of the screws. Went to use my 4volt Hyper Tough drill but it didn't have enough power. Borrowed my Father-in-laws Makita 20volt and worked smoothly. A stud finder is always useful. Other than that, it was a smooth set-up. Be careful not to strip your screws!
Not worth it
The unit is not that sturdy and the material covering the platform and boxes is very thin.
Wallflower cat loves it!
My shy 8 year old needed a place to hide while still feeling included / safe with the rest of the family. Surprised he jumped right in for a nap!!
Cat loves this tree
I recommend ditching the wall screws provided and buying good lag screws as the ones that come with break off in the wall. This is a 2-person project to hang. My kitten was intimidated by it for the first 2 days but slowly started exploring it and now five days later he is loving it.
only buy if you are tool savvy
I physically cannot put this on my wall. I don’t have a stud available so without it, IT OBVIOUSLY CANT GO IN THE WALL. I tried to make my own holes with anchors, I tried to put my own anchors mixed with their screws. It literally will not stay on my wall and I can’t return it bc I have made holes in it. Only buy this if you have a stud available or if you have a tool savvy person because ive spent 6 hours trying to put it on my wall, I’m 8 holes deep and I can’t do it I’m literally paying my sister in law to take it.