TRIXIE Dayna 59.8-in Plush Wall Mounted Cat Tree, White
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Wall-mounted cat tree saves precious floor space.
- Cats love the high-up perches of this cat condo! Measures 59.8 inches high.
- Features plush fabric on all the sleeping perches.
- Durable jute scratching post feels great on claws and won’t fray easily.
- Easily mounts to wall studs using the included hardware.
- Trixie Wall Mounted Cat Lounge & Condo
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco 32-in Real Carpet Wooden Cat Tree with Toy, Beige$64.00Chewy Price
- Mau Lifestyle Cento 46-in Modern Wooden Cat Tree & Condo, Gray$289.00Chewy Price
- Frisco 68-in Faux Fur Cat Tree & Condo, Cream$79.99Chewy Price
- MyZoo Spaceship Gamma Wall Mounted Cat Wall Shelf, Oak, Right-Open$134.92Chewy Price$232.99List Price
- TRIXIE Lucano 43.3-in Plush Tower Cat Scratching Post$119.99Chewy Price$147.99List Price
- Mau Lifestyle Uni 41-in Faux Fur Basket Bed Cat Tree, Gray$279.00Chewy Price
- TRIXIE Playground Wall Mounted Cat Shelves, Brown$64.60Chewy Price$69.99List Price
- Sam's Pets Becky 39-in Single Rest Bookshelf With Drawer & Cat Tree$169.07Chewy Price
- KBSPETS Floral 35-in Sisal Cat Tree, Cherry Blossom$259.99Chewy Price
- KBSPETS Floral 45-in Sisal Cat Tree, Azalea$289.99Chewy Price
- Frisco 49-in Tree-Shaped Real Carpet Wooden Cat Tree, Green$149.99Chewy Price
- Sam's Pets Tyrone 70.5-in Cat Tree, Gray$176.77Chewy Price$196.17List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Cover Material||Faux Fleece, Sisal, Plant Material, Synthetic Fabric||Plush, Faux Fur, Sisal, Plant Material, Synthetic Fabric||Sisal, Plant Material||Carpet||Sisal, Plant Material|
|Furniture Features||Hammock, Modern, Condo||Hanging Toys||Removable Bed, Anchoring Kit Included, Modern||Removable Bed||—|
|Furniture Frame Material||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Cardboard||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood|
|Height Range||31 inches to 59 inches||60 inches to 69 inches||70 inches & above||60 inches to 69 inches||31 inches to 59 inches|
|Number Of Condos||1 condo||1 condo||—||—||—|
|Furniture Mount Type||Wall Mounted||Wall Mounted||Wall Mounted||Wall Mounted||Wall Mounted|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
19 Customer Reviews
We love this thing!
I'm not sure why there are so many negative reviews for this on chewy. My only qualm is the instructions were pretty lacking. With just a picture, this thing is easy to put together. You need a drill to install it. Drill out holes in a stud in your wall and screw the tree into the drilled holes. My kittens have been all over this all day. It is so nice not having to have a huge cat tree on the floor. I 100% recommend this.
Needed a 20v drill for the screws that go into the stud minimum. I'm a bigger guy, tried using the Allen wrenches that are included but ended up breaking one of the screws. Went to use my 4volt Hyper Tough drill but it didn't have enough power. Borrowed my Father-in-laws Makita 20volt and worked smoothly. A stud finder is always useful. Other than that, it was a smooth set-up. Be careful not to strip your screws!
Not worth it
The unit is not that sturdy and the material covering the platform and boxes is very thin.
Wallflower cat loves it!
My shy 8 year old needed a place to hide while still feeling included / safe with the rest of the family. Surprised he jumped right in for a nap!!
Cat loves this tree
I recommend ditching the wall screws provided and buying good lag screws as the ones that come with break off in the wall. This is a 2-person project to hang. My kitten was intimidated by it for the first 2 days but slowly started exploring it and now five days later he is loving it.
only buy if you are tool savvy
I physically cannot put this on my wall. I don’t have a stud available so without it, IT OBVIOUSLY CANT GO IN THE WALL. I tried to make my own holes with anchors, I tried to put my own anchors mixed with their screws. It literally will not stay on my wall and I can’t return it bc I have made holes in it. Only buy this if you have a stud available or if you have a tool savvy person because ive spent 6 hours trying to put it on my wall, I’m 8 holes deep and I can’t do it I’m literally paying my sister in law to take it.
This is the same beige as every other beige cat tree in existence. I had been really excited to finally have a bright white cat tree in the house so it would look nice and fresh, but now I am disappointed. I haven't installed it yet. Will update when/if I do :(
My cat loves this thing and I love that she does. She was hesitant to use the hammock at first but one day we found her lounging on there sleeping. The benefit from being on the wall is that we have allot of floor space underneath for her food and toys, etc. I gave it 4 stars because the hardware they provided is very cheap. The first screw we put in the wall broke into it. Also don't depend on the directions, they're not helpful, but it wasn't hard to figure out. We had it together in like 20 minutes and just had to put it on the wall, which does require two people. I just had to hold it while the other person drilled it in, no problem. Also the screws for the hammock are too long they protrude out to much. I got this on sale and for the price the extra problems don't really matter the tree itself is good quality and we love it. Oh and she uses every part of it all the way to the top. She loves standing on the top surveying the house.
This thing was a chore to assemble, to be sure! The directions are Ok but it took a little trial and error. Attaching it to the wall was challenging to accomplish alone. It didn't seem very secure so I attached "L" brackets in a couple places. All of that aside, it's a great tree. My cat loves it!!
Love this cat tree!
We combined this tree with the Trixie Lounger Cat Shelves. Both products are great and our cats love them.