TRIXIE Baza Gandia 26.75-in Plush Cat Tree, Cream
About This Item
- A wonderful retreat for cats to play, explore, scratch or just relax.
- Natural and durable sisal scratching post provides a healthy outlet for your cat’s scratching instincts, and can withstand extended scratching.
- Wrapped in ultra-soft, long-haired plush material for a comforting, cozy home.
- Features an integrated hammock with a supportive rim and rustling tunnel, ideal for a catnap or as the perfect hideaway.
- Suitable for cats of all ages and activity levels.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco 47.5-in Modern Cat Tree & Condo, Natural$74.26Chewy Price
- DealCatry 28-in Sisal Cat Tree$35.00Chewy Price$35.99List Price
- DealFrisco 24.8-in Heavy Duty Faux Fur Cat Tree, Cream$32.00Chewy Price
- DealCatry 28.5-in Felt Cat Tree & Tunnel$45.00Chewy Price$49.99List Price
- DealSam's Pets Rocket 18-in Cat Tree Cylinder, White$54.10Chewy Price
- DealFrisco 28.5-in Modern Cat Tree & Condo, Natural$65.21Chewy Price
- DealMidWest Curious Cube Cat Condo$55.99Chewy Price$62.99List Price
- DealFrisco 32-in Real Carpet Wooden Cat Tree, Beige$79.99Chewy Price
- DealTRIXIE Valencia 28-in Plush Cat Tree & Scratching Post with Condo & Cat Toy, Gray/Cream$43.67Chewy Price$51.99List Price
- DealGo Pet Club 18-in Faux Fur Cat Tree, Beige$33.86Chewy Price$49.99List Price
- DealTiger Tough Scratching Post 22.5-in Faux Fur Cat Tree, Brown$30.24Chewy Price$33.99List Price
- DealPetFusion Ultimate Window Cat Perch$69.95Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Cover Material||Faux Fleece, Sisal, Plant Material, Synthetic Fabric||Carpet, Sisal, Plant Material||Faux Fur, Sisal, Plant Material, Synthetic Fabric||Faux Fur, Synthetic Fabric||Faux Fur, Sisal, Plant Material, Synthetic Fabric|
|Furniture Features||Hammock, Tunnel||Hanging Toys||Hanging Toys, Removable Bed||Hanging Toys, Modern||Hanging Toys|
|Furniture Frame Material||Engineered Wood, Wood||Solid Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood|
|Height Range||30 inches & under||30 inches & under||30 inches & under||30 inches & under||30 inches & under|
|Furniture Mount Type||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing||—||Free Standing|
Questions & Answers
15 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
106 Customer Reviews
My expectations were pretty low to begin with but this cat tree doesn’t even match the picture in the directions. It’s missing a screw and there’s no hole for the tunnel to connect to the base like it says it has in the directions. We managed to put it together by not putting the whole scratching post up, but are eventually going to go buy the screw we need. I would recommend just spending a little extra money to get a nicer tree bc I can tell this isn’t going to last long (doesn’t seem very durable)
Sorry I bought this.
I put a 72" tree up in about 45 minuets and thought this would be a breeze. I was wrong, actually by putting the big one first. It had great instructions and all big parts were labeled with what step in order of using them, bolts and the like were shown by actual size on the instructions. Nothing like that with this one. OK I said, only has 3 screws, can't be that bad. It was awful, so far I've been working on it for 4 hours and not done. Holes are so hard to line up and not clean when you do. Guess I'm done now. Merry Christmas everyone. I'm sure Luna will love it
Terrible color, looks used & tunnel small for 1.7lb kitten
I ABSOLUTELY do not recommend this product. It looks nothing like the picture. Color os like a used or dirty shade. Cheap and upsetting purchase. My kitten can't even fit thru the defectively small tunnel.
Great for Kittens
Last Christmas, I bought it for my 3 month old kitten and he loves to lay in the top hammock. We now have two cats and they love taking turns sleeping in it. They have yet to try out the tunnel, they are too scared if it lol but the scratcher and hammock are a hit! They are both getting a little big for it now, but overall I’m satisfied with my purchase.
very poorly made, don't buy this pc of junk
I read the reviews and noticed the dimensions of this item and knew it wouldn't be good for my cat but I thought perhaps my rats would enjoy it. Nope. It's very poorly made with cheap shedding patchy fur all over it. The top "bed" or hammock section is not secured on one side, I imagine it would collapse under the weight of even a kitten. My rats had no interest in it, and they LOVE tunnels. Total waste of money. Truly belongs in a dollar store because that's about all it's worth.
Cheap design and poor quality
I have purchased a number of these over the years. Each time the design has been modified and the quality deteriorates. I kept purchasing as my two Burmese (12 & 13 pounds) love the hammock part. The last one I just put together and it is such a poor design, it is wrecked after 2 weeks! Will be looking for a different product this time-very disappointing
Do Not Buy—Awful piece of junk!
Had to throw this awful piece of junk in the trash. Wasted about two hours of my time trying to put this item together. The screws didn’t align and I sliced my finger on it because of the poor design. Wood shavings and carpet fibers were everywhere. Very disappointed!
All my cats avoid it.
I don’t understand why but my cats refuse to get into the bed or the crinkle tunnel. They will actively avoid stepping on the bed area. If I try to set them on it, they step on the edges. It’s like they don’t trust it! Very strange. The product seems well made, but 3/3 of my cats won’t use it.
I wanted to love this cat tree so much, my cats really enjoyed laying in it. However, after only a couple days of owning it, the tower that holds the hammock completely snapped off. :( My cats are not very big, they only weigh at most 10 lbs and do not play rough. So it should not have broken this easily or quickly. Maybe I got a defective one, but I was very disappointed in it.
Ms Tina KayR
Don’t waste your time and money on this. Poorly designed. Impossible to put together! Such a waste of my money.