TRIXIE Lightweight Foldable Cat & Dog Stairs
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Sturdy plastic stairs help small or older pets get onto furniture easily.
- Stairs are just the right height for most couches, with steps appropriately sized for smaller buddies.
- Locking leg and non-slip TPR treads ensure pet safety.
- Stairs fold up for compact storage and easily wipe clean.
- Ideal for cats and smaller dogs.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Foldable Nonslip Cat & Dog Stairs, Charcoal$39.99Chewy Price
- Pet Gear Pet Step Cat & Dog Stairs, Essential Grey, Pet Step IV$64.98Chewy Price
- Frisco Tri-Fold Travel Dog Car Ramp, Gray$49.99Chewy Price
- Pet Gear Cat & Dog Stairs, Essential Grey$68.98Chewy Price
- TRIXIE Adjustable Cat & Dog Stairs, White$93.65Chewy Price$100.99List Price
- Zinus Cozy Cat & Dog Stairs, Blue Placid, Medium$60.17Chewy Price$84.00List Price
- Paws & Pals 3 Step Dog & Cat Stairs$63.00Chewy Price$64.95List Price
- Pet Gear Easy Step IV Cat & Dog Stairs, Essential Grey$104.98Chewy Price
- Pet Gear Pet Step Cat & Dog Stairs, Chocolate, 3-step$43.98Chewy Price
- Paws & Pals 4 Step Dog & Cat Stairs$82.71Chewy Price$94.95List Price
- Royal Ramps Dog & Cat Ramp & Landing, Oyster, 21-in$436.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Giant Breeds|
|Features||Non-slip Tread, Non-skid, Foldable||Foldable, Non-slip Tread, Non-skid||Foldable, Non-slip Tread, Non-skid||Non-slip Tread, Non-skid||Non-slip Tread, Non-skid|
|Tools Included||N/A||N/A||N/A||No Tools Required||No Tools Required|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
27 Customer Reviews
Welp, I tried!
My cats are seniors and they are scared of the steps. I tried cat nip. Treats. Positive reinforcement. Nope. They would rather hurt themselves jumping on and off the bed. Im going to try wrapping it in carpet and maybe they'll go for it? I dunno... 3 stars for the design and not having to put it together, comes assembled.
Great Price and Value
I purchased the stairs for my tiny yorkie. She didn’t take to it at first so I helped her with treats to teach her its safe. To help I placed treats on each step and praised her. It took only two days and now she uses it constantly. Thank you Chewy
Dog Stairs Failure
Product received quickly, easy to use. But, after just a few days of use, 2 plastic bolts holding backing on stairs broke off as 30-lb dog walked up the stairs! Poor quality construction! (and it frightened the dog terribly!)
15 lb and Under
Not great for my 18lb dog, it’s too wobbly and rickety and she doesn’t trust it. On the bright side, my pet rats love it.
What I was looking for
I am not sure what happened with the shipping of this item, but it arrived two days later than planned and the tape seal of the box was broken. The ramp inside was in good shape. It is very light weight but seems sturdy enough to support a small animal. It would be good for travel. Unfortunately my cat succumbed to the cause of her weakness before we had a chance to try using it. Kudos to Chewy for their amazing customer service regarding this situation
Horrible product plastic parts fell apart as I was removing from the box, support underneath just collapsed. Straight to the trash first day. Very disappointed waste of time and money.
I bought this for my 65 pound dog who has horrible arthritis and loves to ride in the car but has trouble getting in. I thought it would work great because its easy for me to carry. But the weight limit should really be 50 pounds because it is not sturdy enough for a dog who weighs more than that and needs assistance. Otherwise, it is a nice product.
Sturdy and well made
We wanted something to allow our senior kitty to climb up on the bed without jumping and hanging on with his claws (our bed is pretty high) and this fit the bill. It only took one night for him to adapt to it and now we aren't awakened in the middle of the night by 13 pounds of feline landing on us. Great price for very sturdy stairs.
Small dog steps
My dog is a Chihuahua and the steps on this product are to shallow for her to use . Personally I think it may be better for a cat. Also the steps are not high enough to reach our bed . I would look at other products before the purchase of this product.
These stairs were very lightweight, yet sturdy and no assembly required! It was very easy for my senior cat to walk up the steps to get on our couch.