TRIXIE Lucano 43.3-in Plush Tower Cat Scratching Post
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- The soft plush furnishing provides cloud-like comfort for your kitty.
- This tower features both sisal-wrapped posts and a sisal exterior so your cat’s scratching needs are paw-sitively exceeded.
- Plush-lined condos include removable, hand-washable cushions for added comfort.
- Dangly pom-pom balls will feed your pal’s appetite for activity.
- Includes a cozy center hammock that’s great for lounging.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco 57-in Faux Fur Cat Tree & Condo, Gray$69.99Chewy Price
- Tiger Tough Tower Playground 22.83-in Corrugated Cat Tree$88.99Chewy Price$106.99List Price
- Frisco 33-in Faux Fur Cat Tree & Condo, Dark Charcoal$59.99Chewy Price
- MidWest Feline Nuvo Nest 40.75-in Modern Wicker Cat Tree & Condo$110.51Chewy Price$186.99List Price
- On2Pets 48-in Medium Square Modern Cat Tree$95.00Chewy Price$179.99List Price
- TRIXIE Ava 33.9-in Plush Tower Cat Scratching Post$81.59Chewy Price$97.99List Price
- Catry 42.1-in Faux-Fur Cat Tree & Condo$63.99Chewy Price$75.00List Price
- Kitty City Claw Mega Kit 46.75-in Faux Fleece Cat Tree & Condo, Green$42.22Chewy Price$46.99List Price
- Sam's Pets Sheree 50-in Cat Tree, Light Brown$87.36Chewy Price
- Sam's Pets Becky 39-in Single Rest Bookshelf With Drawer & Cat Tree$169.07Chewy Price
- EliteField 45-in Faux Fur Cat Tree & Condo, Beige$79.99Chewy Price$129.99List Price
- PetFusion 76.8-in Wall Mounted Cat Tree$109.95Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Cover Material||Jute, Sisal, Plant Material||Faux Fleece, Sisal, Plant Material, Synthetic Fabric||N/A||Faux Fur, Sisal, Plant Material, Synthetic Fabric||Carpet, Sisal, Plant Material|
|Furniture Features||Condo, Hammock||Condo, Hanging Toys, Hammock, Anchoring Kit Included||Condo, Modern||Condo, Hanging Toys, Anchoring Kit Included||Tunnel|
|Furniture Frame Material||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood||Solid Wood, Wood|
|Height Range||31 inches to 59 inches||31 inches to 59 inches||60 inches to 69 inches||31 inches to 59 inches||60 inches to 69 inches|
|Tools Included||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||No Tools Required|
|Number Of Condos||1 condo||2 condos||2 condos||1 condo||N/A|
|Furniture Mount Type||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
30 Customer Reviews
Cute, soft and compact
My cat absolutely loves it. She’s in it every morning watching people and birds. It’s a perfect height for her to be able to see all the “action” in the parking lot. It did take her a few days to figure out how to get in the top bed but she figured it out. She even figured out the hammock (she has the Trixie wall set and is terrified of the hammock). I would recommend it.
The smell is unbearable
I've had this for almost two months now and while the construction is sturdy, it still smells as if I just took it out of the box. It has a strong, unpleasant chemical odor. I keep it in a well ventilated area, so I really thought it would have finished offgassing by now...I'm considering throwing it out or donating it at this point.
My cats love this tower. From kittens to the adults. It’s very soft and puts together easily with lots of scratching and laying areas
My cat couldn't figure out how to jump to the top. There isn't enough leverage on the bottom two levels for him to jump off of to get on top. I already threw the box away so I can't return it at this point. I had to hang shelves on the well beside it so he can jump on top from there. Wouldn't recommend this to others for that reason. It is a nice tower and looks nice in my home, but isn't functional for cats.
My 3 rescues love
My 3 rescues love this tower. Most days you will find they each take a turn on it. Even though some of the cats aren't super friendly with each other, at times, there will be more than one on it at a time. The only negative is my overweight cats have a hard time climbing to the top as the perches are not offset.
Trixie Lucano 43.3-in Wooden Tower Cat Scratching Post
Easy to put together and it is what I expected. My cats love it and I do too.
Attractive cat tower
We wanted a new cat tower for our cats in the cattio, since the old one was ratty. I wanted a tower with plenty of space for my two outdoor cats to hide or curl up, while still allowing a section to scratch. I also wanted a certain height in order to comfortably fit inside the cattio, something under 60", and not obtrusive. This tower is very attractive and well built. Assembly was easy, I just sat back and watched my husband do it. LOL I also like how each of top and bottom cubbies have removable pillows that are hand washable. Minus one star just due to price. I sprinkled cat nip in each section to help get them used to the new tower. Olga and Jack really like it!
Great for Small Spaces
I bought this cat tree after moving into a new house and needing one with a smaller footprint with the new living space layout. Our bigger (also excellent Frisco) cat tree is now the downstairs option and this cat tree is the upstairs option. This tree being built simply vertically without any perches sticking out makes it easy to fit anywhere. I love how attractive it is in my space - fits beautifully in with decor. And my cats absolutely LOVE it! A typical day sees one cat in the top basket, and the other cat in the hammock. They love to hang out, watch out of the window, and take a nap on their pretty tree. Both use the scratching posts frequently as well. My oldest cat is around 13-14 lbs and the younger one is 11-12 lbs. No issues with wobbling even with both on it at the same time. As others have noted - this cat tree is to be assembled from the top down, meaning you will assemble it upside down and then flip it over when done. Assembly was quick and easy, and it was also easy to flip over and move where needed.
My Cats Love It
I have 3 cats, Bella, Brianna & Musca. They all love it so much! Bella loves the basket feel as she normally sleeps in my blanket basket on the daily. Musca loves the bottom cube because she’s a bit bigger & has breathing issues so it’s nice for her to just climb in & our youngest, Brianna is a psycho & loves climbing all the posts & playing with the fuzzy balls This was also very easy to put together, took maybe 15 minutes all together! I suggest putting it together upside down though & start with the top piece rather than going base to top as the top piece won’t be able to be screwed in to the four posts that way.
Large cat approved
My 20 pound chunk fits on each level. The previous cat tree I purchased had cubbies and platforms that were too small for him to fit comfortably. This one seems much more suitable.