Channel your dog’s playful and intelligent side with the Trixie Mad Scientist Turn Around Interactive Dog Toy. Designed for the intermediate canine gamers, this toy works by placing treats inside any of the three beakers, and then covering with the lid with holes. The treat will be released once your dog figures out how to flip the beakers and balance them upside down—a tasty challenge he will be happy to take on! There’s two sets of lids that you can mix and match for varying levels of difficulty, and the non-slip rubber feet keeps the game in place as your dog explores. It even includes an instructional booklet with tips and tricks for challenging and training dogs of all ages.
- Designed for intermediate players to challenge their playful and intelligent side.
- Dogs must flip and balance beakers upside down to release the treats you’ll place inside.
- Start off with no lids, and then add them and mix and match to increase the level of difficulty.
- Includes base, frame, three dishwasher-safe beakers, two sets of patterned lids (6 total), and instructions with tips.
- Non-slip rubber feet keeps the toy in place; measures 8.5” wide x 7” diameter x 12.75” high.
Suitable for intermediate canine gamers.
See all items by Trixie