TRIXIE Miguel 25.5-in Plush Fold & Store Cat Tree, Brown/Beige
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Cat tower is ideal for small spaces; simply fold shut for quick and easy storage.
- Two lounging options with a hammock on the top and a condo with a removable, washable cushion on the bottom.
- Also features a natural sisal scratching surface and hanging pom pom balls for playing.
- Suitable for cats of all age and activity levels and weighs just 11 pounds for easy moving.
- Measures 20.25 x 13.75 x 25.5-inches when unfolded; condo opening has a 7-inch diameter.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco 57-in Faux Fur Cat Tree & Condo, Cream$80.76Chewy Price
- Pet Adobe 10.8-in Sisal & Burlap Cat Scratching Post$34.99Chewy Price$49.95List Price
- Frisco 66-in Cat Tree with Bed, Condo, Lounge Basket & Top Perch, Gray$79.04Chewy Price$92.20List Price
- Royal Cat Boutique 30-in Pyramid Cat Scratcher, Neutral$62.00Chewy Price
- Frisco Wall Sisal Cat Scratcher, Large, bundle of 2, Gray$34.18Chewy Price$35.98List Price
- Pet Adobe 19.25-in Polyester Cat Scratching Post with Toys$49.95Chewy Price
- Armarkat Real Wood Sisal Cat Scratching Post with Toy, Grey, 19-in$33.99Chewy Price$59.00List Price
- TRIXIE Topi 13-in Plush Carpet Cat Condo, Brown$40.52Chewy Price$50.99List Price
- Pet Adobe Interactive 19-in Sisal Cat Scratching Post$37.95Chewy Price
- SmartyKat Simply Scratch Carpet Cat Scratch Post with Feather Cat Toy$23.39Chewy Price$27.33List Price
- Royal Cat Boutique 35-in Cat Scratching Post, Neutral$115.00Chewy Price
- CatastrophiCreations Sisal Cat Climbing Pole, 4-tier, Natural$184.00Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Cover Material||Faux Fleece, Sisal, Plant Material, Synthetic Fabric||Faux Fur, Synthetic Fabric||Faux Fleece, Sisal, Plant Material, Synthetic Fabric||Faux Fur, Synthetic Fabric||Faux Fur, Sisal, Plant Material, Synthetic Fabric|
|Furniture Features||Condo||Condo, Hanging Toys||Hanging Toys, Condo, Removable Bed||Tunnel, Hanging Toys||Hanging Toys, Hammock|
|Furniture Frame Material||Engineered Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood|
|Height Range||30 inches & under||31 inches to 59 inches||31 inches to 59 inches||30 inches & under||30 inches & under|
|Number Of Condos||1 condo||2 condos||1 condo||—||—|
|Furniture Mount Type||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing|
Questions & Answers
9 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
121 Customer Reviews
Came undone in 3 days.
My car, normal sized not extra large, love the hammock part of this tree. She used it for 3 days and I just noticed that it is coming apart on one side. Very disappointed.
Outstanding scratch and terrific hangout
I barely got this set up and Marco was scratching the pad on the side and Misty was hiding in the lower den. Marco can barely fit in the den, but it is entertaining to watch him try to get in there. Misty loves the hammock and most times I can find her there hanging out.
good for tiny space
I live in college and Coral Plagg is my emotional support cat. This is perfect for small space and easy to move out/in. Few of them have tore or hole. I fix it very easy as it only normal that she is very playful and she love hammock and can hide if needed. And it is good for starters too.
I am a person
I wouldn’t purchase this again. My kitten tore the toys off of it within 10 minutes of unpacking.
Works well for visiting cat
Pretty sturdy. Folds easily when she goes home. 2 fun perches. Our kitty loves it.
I bought this tree for my kitten a couple months ago and it is pretty much completely destroyed. Not long after getting it we lost one of the balls and the hammock started tearing at the corners. The fleece siding is just about completely torn. It also has no weight to it and can easily be tipped just by jumping on the hammock. Don't buy this. It's not worth the money. Just save up for a better one. I wish I did.
Careful of it crushing your cat
So I bought this for my father's cat years ago before I moved out of his house and came across it again while shopping for my cats in my house. I cannot say enough, do not bother. There is literally no weight to this thing. The cat in question, Spartacus, tried jumping up into the hammock twice and each time the tree toppled over and landed on him the second time. He's not used it since. It has been in my father's house for about three or four years now. He's maybe used it a couple times because a nearby bar stool let him climb into the hammock. He never uses the condo, sometimes uses the scratching board. But overall it's just made him super scared of it. The carpeting is coming up despite him rarely using it and the toys have been easily torn off. The thing shaking and falling on him just traumatized him into never using it again. So I can say it's not a very good "cat tree." It's cheap and looks nice but functionally it's just not there. Maybe good for small kittens but adult cats are a hard no.
fun for cats
I like this little cat tree because I don't have a lot of extra space. My cats like it because it is fun and the bottom portion is like a box. They like to sleep in boxes. They like the scratching part and sometimes they like to lounge on top. It is small but it has room for all of them.
This item looks cute. It was easy to assemble. Unfortunately, the kittens tore through it quite quickly. I am constantly sweeping up little brown pieces. The hammock is good. They ripped the material off one of the balls. They completely tore a hole in the fleece. It didn't last long.
We now have two of these. The cats love both the hammock portion and the little hidey hole. They use the scratching post part frequently (long as it's NOT the couch I'm happy). The strings could be a little more sturdy- they didn't last too long on the first one (still intact so far on the second one). It's a LITTLE rickety when they jump on to the hammock, but they settle down happily enough on it so not enough to bother them. They like it enough that when the puppy broke the scratching post we had, we replaced it with a second one of these (Dual purpose). I'd recommend it.