TRIXIE Natura 1- Story Rabbit Hutch
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Solid wood hutch with a glazed pine finish endures years of use with very little maintenance.
- Great for a single rabbit, multiple small breed rabbits, guinea pigs and other small animals.
- Hinged roof with locking arms opens from above and a pull-out plastic tray offers quick and easy cleaning.
- Features a retreat area for private snoozing, plus two doors and metal slide latch.
- Hardware is included.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Kaytee CritterTrail Carry & Go Small Animal Travel Habitat$11.58Chewy Price$34.49List Price
- Prevue Pet Products Feisty Ferret Home, Black Hammertone$246.27Chewy Price$319.99List Price
- MidWest Wabbitat Deluxe Rabbit Home Wire Extension$17.72Chewy Price$104.99List Price
- Kaytee CritterTrail Fun-nel Small Animal Outhouse$2.80Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- TRIXIE Natura Rabbit Hutch With Sloped Roof, Glazed Pine, Small$112.27Chewy Price$214.80List Price
- Prevue Pet Products Small Animal Cage, Coco & White$185.35Chewy Price$329.99List Price
- MidWest Wabbitat Deluxe Rabbit Home Wood Hut Expansion$59.99Chewy Price$109.99List Price
- Prevue Pet Products Hamster Playhouse$78.95Chewy Price$99.99List Price
- Prevue Pet Products Deluxe Hamster Home$128.32Chewy Price$149.99List Price
- dealKaytee Open Living Small Pet Habitat, 48 x 24-in$91.99Chewy Price$114.99List Price
- Kaytee My First Home 2-Level Small Pet Habitat, Blue & Tan, Large$99.99Chewy Price$165.99List Price
- New Age Pet Columbia Rabbit Hutch, Grey$230.32Chewy Price$423.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Small Pet Type||Rabbit, Guinea Pig||Rabbit, Guinea Pig||Rabbit||Rabbit, Guinea Pig||Rabbit, Guinea Pig|
|Features||Removable Pan, Waterproof, Outdoor||Removable Pan, Waterproof, Outdoor||Removable Pan, Waterproof, Outdoor||Outdoor, Waterproof||Outdoor, Waterproof|
Questions & Answers
22 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
86 Customer Reviews
PURCHASE WITH CAUTION
We received this hutch on June 1, 2022, and set it up and our 7-year-old sassy, lively lion head bunny moved in on June 2, 2022. Our rabbit has always been an outdoor rabbit. On June 10, 2022, it was the first hot day of the year (95 degrees) we went out to feed her dinner and she has passed away. She had plenty of water - This hutch does not provide adequate ventilation, the little hideaway section completely heats up like an oven even with it being in a shaded area for the majority of the day. I would not recommend this product to anyone keeping their rabbits outside.
I read the reviews and still bought these
I read the comments on this product because you can't really beat the price. Unfortunately for some people they say theirs came in broken but I for one ordered 3 of these and 3/3 no complaints they were all in great shape and super easy to put together and I have some happy bunnies. Also very quick delivery
Love this rabbit cage especially with it having legs. Only slight negative thing was putting it together was a little challenge with only one person trying to hold the pieces together and screw it together. Aside from that love it
Read reviews before
Should have read the reviews before, but I needed somewhere to put our new bunny quickly! The hutch is very easy to put together- that is if it isn't broken. We received the hutch and one side had a split in the wood, so when you put the screws in it cracked the wood more and is flimsy. We ended up trying to contact the company and had no luck. The wood is beautiful and easy to read directions. The tray at the bottom had a crack in it so when our bunny voids it ends up on the floor. If this did not come damaged it would have worked perfectly.
it was pretty wobbly and difficult to build. pieces seemed to not be measured correctly by a couple centimeters which made it look lopsided in areas and it has holes. i’m also covered in splinters from trying to build this. no point returning it, i’d have to spend another hour taking it back apart and the thing is HEAVY.
I love it. Worth it to me.
I personally like this item a lot. It was very simple to put together. I’m using for my Serama Chickens/Babies so it’s perfect. The back piece I think could be a little thicker. But other than it’s enough space for my little chickens. It’s off the ground so my mother in law who is elderly can open it and feed my chickens while I’m away. I did however attach square wire to the front just so no rats will get in and harm my babies and or take eggs as the eggs are small. I bought 2 and I’m very happy with them. Definitely will buy again.
Poor Design & Cheaply made
It came broken, managed to assemble okay. There’s a gap where bedding & poop falls out. It’s truly garbage.
Reaches most expectations
Great for indoor use as stated however slightly flimsy in some areas. One leg was cracked where the company put a screw in it.
I paid for a large hutch - they sent me a small. Did not even come with all the parts. Insanelly difficult to put together. Have not even used it, and it is already falling apart.
Good hutch once braced !
Pretty flimsy, had to brace by adding cross braces and more screws, after doing that hutch is sturdy and great for rabbit habitat !