TRIXIE Natura 2-Story Aviary Bird Cage
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- This cage is great for indoor or outdoor usage—crafted with solid wood that’s coated in a glazed weatherproof finish for added strength.
- Great for your small parakeet, finch or other small bird, it can even fit multiple feathered friends if you have a whole family.
- Includes a ladder, 2 perches, climbing frame and a feeding tray with 2 stainless steel bowls.
- Your beaked buddy can enter and exit the cage through 3 separate doors that feature metal slide latches.
- Designed with horizontal bars that can hold accessories and toys as well as a flap for fastening a bathtub or other add-on.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Bird Life Penn-Plax Wooden Bird Playpen, XX-Large$59.99Chewy Price
- Polly's Pet Products Roll Or Swing Bird Toy, Small$14.10Chewy Price
- Bird Life Braided Rope Bird Swing, Small$11.99Chewy Price
- Living World Junglewood 2-Step Bird Rope Ladder$6.49Chewy Price
- Yaheetech Stackable Wide Divided Breeder Bird Cage, White$171.99Chewy Price
- Yaheetech 52-in H Large Bird Rolling Cage & Storage Shelf, Hammered Black$137.67Chewy Price$147.99List Price
- Brinsea ChickSafe Advance Automatic Poultry Coop Door Opener$159.99Chewy Price$179.99List Price
- Brinsea ChickSafe Advance Automatic Poultry Coop Door Opener & Door Kit$209.99Chewy Price$234.99List Price
- dealPrevue Pet Products Wrought Iron Small & Medium Birds Flight Cage, Black Hammertone$211.37Chewy Price$269.99List Price
- Yaheetech 69-in Parrot Cage with Detachable Stand, White$275.99Chewy Price
- dealSunGrow Coconut Bird Nest with Ladder, Parakeet & Budgie Toys for Cage$8.51Chewy Price$14.99List Price$8.08Autoship Price
- Prevue Pet Products Stand Flight Bird Cage$209.58Chewy Price$419.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bird Type||Canary, Finch, Parakeet, Budgie, Parrotlet||Canary, Finch, Parakeet, Budgie, Parrotlet||Parakeet, Cockatiel||Canary, Budgie||Cockatiel, Parakeet|
|Material||Wood||Wood||Coated Metal, Metal||Coated Metal, Metal||Coated Metal, Metal|
Questions & Answers
24 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
15 Customer Reviews
POOR QUALITY WASTE OF MONEY
Extremely poor quality and waste of money, as I was fixing the screws the panels started cracking and chopping off. I just received today spent some time assembling and within 2hrs my birds made a hole and came through. VERYYYY POOR QUALITY. Easily cracking, chipping and even small birds can shred it ASAP. Disappointed
I bought this cage a year and a half ago. My 2 budgies love it, absolutely! So do their human mommy and daddy! I love how its easy to wipe clean, the litter tray is so functional, the colour is very neutral with any type of furniture-styled home. The size provides enough room for them to stretch their wings. The cage wire fence adapts to all the toys i attach to it. I honestly am tempted to buy a second and attach it to the one i have, just because it’s so pretty and a way to give my babies an upgrade for their 2 year mark.
It works but won't last
Overall the cage will work out for the time being but I know it's not going to last long. It is a really soft wood so I fear that my bird will be able to pull it apart easily. I guess when they were stappling the mesh wire on they got carried away and snapped multiple pieces so I have to worry about my bird possibly getting his head stuck in the spots that have multiple staples not securing the wire but we are looking into a way to secure it. Because it's a soft cheap wood while putting it together I ended up splitting the wood in a few spots Probably because they didn't predrill the holes I'm nervous to hang too many toys from the wire because it's not very durable Overall craftsmanship of this cage is just mediocre. Overall it was a good solution to a problem I had until I get him a better bigger cage but I don't think I would ever recommend this to anyone
5 star bird cage I highly recommend!!
The cage was super easy to assemble and the instructions were easy to read. My bird’s gave this cage a five star rating.
I really like this aviary. Not only does the pine smell marvelous, my bird loves how much room he now has to fly. I intended to use this for outside time, but it’s so beautiful I decided to use it for his full time in home cage and he will use his older smaller cage for outside time! The setup I recommend 2 people, just because it is rather large.
Easy to Assemble, Aesthetically Pleasing!
This was a great purchase! I am housing 2 budgies in this aviary, but it can easily fit several more. It was well-packaged upon arrival, and the instructions were very thorough and easy to follow. All parts accounted for. Only 1 small area was damaged: a crack on the wood on the side-door, but it was cosmetic and didn't impact functionality. It took roughly an hour to put together, including time spent unboxing. My birds are happy and are already getting plenty of exercise exploring around their new home. I added 2 hanging plants and a couple more bird-safe plants on the floor of the cage so the budgies have areas to play in/hide/etc. Overall, great design and from what I can tell so far, a quality piece.
needs better doors
It's great for my finches but it needs easier access to fill or add extra food dishes. They fly out to easily with the big doors if you don't have them covered in some way when you open one.
This is a beautiful cage however they need to make the inside with something different as my birds has eaten through it
We need help!
This cage has been absolutely incredible for our feathered baby Bill! We keep it indoors during inclement weather and of course cold months. In summer we bring it out doors on our patio and every cardinal bird in neighborhood comes and tweets along with Bill. You’d never believe it! However this past week the bouton of the cage fell apart and we can no longer slide the tray at bottom into cage. It didn’t just lose a strip of molding board to hold tray, it actually broke right off. I have taken some photos of Bill’s palace in hopes you can advise me as to what your solution might be. We must have bottom to cage of course. Thank you. Will wait to hear back from you. Patti Nieffer
They love this!
I have a screened in porch, and I have been wanting to take my foster birds out here since it's been nice out, but I am too paranoid that they will get through the screen, and this has been the perfect solution! They get fresh air, and I am not a nervous wreck! I am not terrified that they will get loose during the transfer in here thanks to the screened porch, and they have the added protection of the bird cage. So far, they are loving their little field trips to the porch! The cage itself was not hard to put together, but be aware, it is heavy (especially the roof) so be ready to put it together near where ever it is going to live. My ONLY complaint is that the bars are more like chicken wire, so most perches can't be attached (and heavier perches pull the chicken wire down a bit).. not a deal breaker, but something to be aware of. Also: toys are a little difficult to attached to the wire. We ended up mostly just hanging a few toys from the dowel rods that came with it. Oh.. and keep an eye on them in there.. My current set of fosters really like chewing on wood, and have been chewing on the cage, and I worry that they may loosen the staples that hold the chicken wire and will need reinforcement.