TRIXIE Poker Box 2 Activity Strategy Game Dog Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Fun hide-and-treat toy lets pups problem solve for tasty rewards.
- Hide treats in the various boxes for fur-buddies to find.
- Features challenging lid, flap, robe and drawer elements.
- Great for mental stimulation and for slowing down fast eaters.
- Includes a booklet with tips and tricks for optimal training.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Halloween Zombie Hide and Seek Puzzle Plush Squeaky Dog Toy$12.98Chewy Price
- TRIXIE Chess Activity Strategy Game Dog Toy$20.30Chewy Price$27.99List Price
- Frisco Baseball Cotton Candy Plush with Rope Squeaky Dog Toy$5.39Chewy Price
- TRIXIE Gambling Tower Activity Strategy Game Dog Toy$19.78Chewy Price$25.99List Price
- TRIXIE Move2Win Activity Strategy Game Dog Toy$18.99Chewy Price$25.99List Price
- Ethical Pet Seek-A-Treat Advanced Challenge Triple Twist Puzzle Dog Toy$15.90Chewy Price$26.99List Price
- TRIXIE Solitaire Dog Activity Strategy Game Dog Toy$16.99Chewy Price$17.99List Price
- Outward Hound Dog Worker Dog Toy$32.99Chewy Price
- TRIXIE Flower Tower Activity Strategy Game Dog Toy$31.99Chewy Price$35.99List Price
- Outward Hound Challenge Slider Dog Toy$32.99Chewy Price
- TRIXIE Mini Mover Activity Strategy Game Dog Toy, Level 3$10.95Chewy Price$18.99List Price
- Nina Ottosson by Outward Hound Worker Composite Puzzle Game Dog Toy$29.99Chewy Price$32.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds|
|Toy Type||Games & Puzzles||Games & Puzzles||Games & Puzzles||Games & Puzzles||Games & Puzzles|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
15 Customer Reviews
It hasn’t even been two weeks and my 12lb puppy has broke two different features on this. One of which was a poor design to start. Good ideas/concepts otherwise but not well constructed unfortunately.
Great brain toy
Got this for my Doberman, and she got the handle (no pun intended) right away. even though it took her like 30 seconds to learn them all she loves to play the game. Love that it easily comes part for cleaning. Be nice to have changeable pieces to add. Also these can me moved around to change order. Its a good 5 minutes of doggo fun.
Baxter Loves It!
My dog loves this set! Great quality, and pretty good size compartments on some of the puzzles.
great to keep my dog busy
Unsure why all the bed reviews. Yes my dog figured it out after playing with it maybe 5 times, but that’s no reason to give a poor review. I’m happy she was a smart girl! I loved this toy bc it had so many different challenges in one single toy
Minutes of entertainment
I am on the fence with this one. The piece that has the bone lever is great as well as the piece with the sliding top. The cylinder piece easily comes apart from the base. When she tries to pull the string, the whole cylinder comes off. Sorta defeats the purpose of pulling the string if she can just knock it over. I should mention, she is a 20 lbs. terrier mix, so a bigger dog would have no problem breaking this off. You can snap it back in place, but annoying. The piece that she is supposed to step on, never happens. She sticks her tiny face in the opening and licks out all the food. Also, the piece that has the sliding top has a lever on the side, I am not sure of the purpose of that. You can't stick food in there (it falls out), and it doesn't affect the top sliding out. I do like that the pieces are the same size and interchangeable with the other Poker Box Activity Strategy game. As always, I love that it is plastic and can be washed in the dishwasher.
Not well made
I own quite a few of the TRIXIE food puzzles, and this is the first one that I actually considered returning. I bought it because of the foot puzzle where they push down on the foot to get a treat out, and the multi-level module. I already have the other two modules on another TRIXIE puzzle. Well, the foot pedal module was broken, and although I could get it apart and "fix" it, after about 3 taps on it, it breaks again, and I have to "fix" it again. The multi level where they pull out the divider to drop the treat works ok, and of course the other two modules are good. Also, it's my cat that uses the food puzzles, not a dog - they are not just for dogs. My recommendation - give a pass on this one, and go for this one (https://www.chewy.com/trixie-activity-poker-box-activity/dp/146126) instead - it's well made without issues.
Don't buy This Toy
This toy broke the same day we gave it to our dog-It had removable pieces that our dog was able to chew rather than search for kibble-Second day? in the garbage.
Not their best work
We really like this line of puzzle feeders, but this one fell flat. The lever puzzle is very flimsy and the platform inside its tower where the food goes keeps coming off. It’s difficult to put back in place and tends to come right back out within a few uses, and food gets stuck under the platform if we don’t reset it to the right position. The tower with the platform that pulls out horizontally doesn’t have enough of an angle for treats to fall all of the way out, causing us to have to assist with pushing the treats down to prevent our dog from scraping his tongue on the plastic to try to get to the treats inside. I wouldn’t purchase this again, and it sadly doesn’t get a lot of use because 2/4 the puzzles have issues.
Broke 2nd time we used it
It was easily broken by my small dogs. Not well put together. Just pieces of plastic, save your money and buy a different puzzle
Lots of Furbaby Fun
Jimmy loves this puzzle. He managed to solve it pretty quickly, but he still enjoys getting to the treats. He has lots of different puzzles of varying levels, but this one is a clear favorite.