TRIXIE Solitaire Dog Activity Strategy Game Dog Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Fun puzzle game lets dogs figure out how to lift the cones for treats.
- Beginner-level difficulty level works well for young dogs and newbies.
- Hide treats under the cones and watch your buddy problem solve!
- Great for fur-buddies of all ages.
- Includes a booklet with tips and tricks for training.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Hide-and-Seek USA Gym Bag Dog Toy$13.17Chewy Price
- TRIXIE Move2Win Activity Strategy Game Dog Toy$18.99Chewy Price$25.99List Price
- Frisco Hide & Seek Plush Volcano Puzzle Dog Toy$18.75Chewy Price$17.81Autoship Price
- TRIXIE Chess Activity Strategy Game Dog Toy$23.99Chewy Price$25.99List Price
- TRIXIE Windmill Activity Strategy Game Dog Toy$22.71Chewy Price$22.99List Price
- Ethical Pet Seek-A-Treat Advanced Challenge Triple Twist Puzzle Dog Toy$17.10Chewy Price$26.99List Price
- TRIXIE Flower Tower Activity Strategy Game Dog Toy$31.99Chewy Price
- TRIXIE Gambling Tower Activity Strategy Game Dog Toy$19.78Chewy Price$23.99List Price
- Nina Ottosson by Outward Hound Smart Puzzle Game Dog Toy$14.99Chewy Price$16.49List Price
- Nina Ottosson by Outward Hound Brick Puzzle Game Dog Toy$14.19Chewy Price$27.49List Price
- TRIXIE Slide & Feed Activity Strategy Game Dog Toy$15.99Chewy Price
- Outward Hound Challenge Slider Dog Toy$32.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds|
|Toy Type||Games & Puzzles||Games & Puzzles||Games & Puzzles||Games & Puzzles||Games & Puzzles|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
7 Customer Reviews
Not great for chewers.
This might be a great option for some dogs, but my 10 month old puppy just wanted to pull the plastic covers off and take them in the other room and chew them up. I will be looking for something where the covers are attached and pull up or slide.
Old dogs can learn new tricks!
Both of our 14 doggies loves this toy! Not sure what else to say.
Different color than pictured
The toy is good for a young puppy puzzle, but I thought I was getting blue and white for the toy and I got red, yellow, and black. This was the most disappointing thing especially since I color code my dogs toys.
good game for dogs
Since my border collie weighs 54 lbs, I find the spacing under each knob is too small. We don't give our dog normal treats, but is fed treats such as apple pieces, carrots, steamed green beans, small pieces of banana, etc. These items are hard to fit in each circle under the knob. Sometimes it is easier to just put a little peanut butter in the space, but I don't want to doing this.
My dog loves this
So my dog loves his Trixie games. This one seems a little easy for him as he knocks all of the cones off and goes for the treats :) I still love watching him do it
Would recommend as a first puzzle for a young dog/puppy!
You can just knock the cones over
The puppy just kicks all the cones down and finds the treat. No actual puzzle solving needed.