TrizCHLOR 4HC has been formulated for the support of healthy skin for animals with conditions responsive to chlorhexidine, including superficial, pruritic bacterial and fungal skin infections, acute moist dermatitis (hot spots), pododermatitis and methicillin resistant Staphylococcus infections. With hydrocortisone, TrizCHLOR 4HC also aids in the relief of inflammation and pruritus.
- Specially formulated to work as a antimicrobial. Designed to kill bacteria, fungus, and viruses on the skin. Perfect to cleanse and treat infections.
- Effective against multi-drug resistant Staphylococcal infections. One of the most powerful medicated products available without the need for a prescription.
- Contains betaine to soothe your pets skin, chlorhexidine to kill microbes, and TrizEDTA which is a buffer to chlorhexidine.
- Water-based formula supports normal skin health and does not contain alcohol. It is non-irritating to ulcerated or abraded skin or ears.
- Ideal for dogs, cat, and horses of all sizes and breeds.
HAZARDS TO HUMANS AND ANIMALS: For topical use only. Avoid contact with eyes. If skin irritation develops or increases, stop use and call your veterinarian. Keep out of the reach of children and pets. Wash hands after use.
4% Chlorhexidene Gluconate, 1% Hydrocortisone, Trizedta (Tromethamine USP Disodium Edta Dihydrate).
See all items by TrizCHLOR