TropiClean Cherry Blossom Highly Concentrated Dog & Cat Shampoo
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- Highly-concentrated shampoo helps cleanse and deodorize fur.
- Crafted with a mild coconut cleanser to help nourish your furry friend’s coat.
- Features a long-lasting fragrance of cherry blossom.
- Created with natural ingredients for both canines and felines.
- Made in the USA and is available in two different size options.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Colognes For Pets Whitey Tidy Dog Shampoo, 16-oz bottle$8.99Chewy Price$8.54Autoship Price
- Petkin Oatmeal Dog Shampoo, 32-oz bottle$7.99Chewy Price$7.59Autoship Price
- Petkin 4-in-1 Lavender Scent Dog & Cat Shampoo & Conditioner, 32-oz bottle$7.99Chewy Price$7.59Autoship Price
- Petkin 4-in-1 Vanilla Coconut Scent Dog & Cat Shampoo & Conditioner, 32-oz bottle$7.99Chewy Price$7.59Autoship Price
- Petkin MilkBath Dog Shampoo, 32-oz bottle$7.99Chewy Price$7.59Autoship Price
- iGroom Pro-Keratin Leave-In Dog Conditioner, 16-oz bottle$38.75Chewy Price$36.81Autoship Price
- iGroom Hypoallergenic Dog Shampoo, 1-gal bottle$64.00Chewy Price$60.80Autoship Price
- iGroom Squeaky Clean Dog Shampoo, 1-gal bottle$58.75Chewy Price$55.81Autoship Price
- iGroom True Color Brightening Dog Shampoo, 1-gal bottle$66.75Chewy Price$63.41Autoship Price
- iGroom Vavoom Volumizing Dog Shampoo, 1-gal bottle$66.75Chewy Price$63.41Autoship Price
- iGroom Argan + Vitamin E Moisturizing Dog Shampoo, 1-gal bottle$61.50Chewy Price$58.42Autoship Price
- iGroom Charcoal & Keratin Dog Conditioner, 16-oz bottle$29.50Chewy Price$28.02Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Purified Water, Mild Coconut Cleanser, Glycerin (Humectant)...||Purified Water, Natural Conditioners, Avena Sativa Oatmeal...||Purified Water, Mild Coconut Cleanser, Sodium Chloride...||Purified Water, Mild Coconut Cleanser, Avena Sativa Oatmeal...||—|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult, Senior||Adult||Puppy, Kitten, Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior|
|Breed Size||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds...||—||—||—||—|
|Health Feature||—||Shedding Control, Skin & Coat Health||—||Sensitive Skin, Skin & Coat Health, Calming||—|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
2 Customer Reviews
it’s not the best for scent but good for the price
The scent is very very light. I could barely smell it and I have the nose of 20 pregnant women combined. I’ve used this brand shampoo in other scents and they were great. As far as cleaning goes, it gets the job done and a little goes a very long way. This stuff lasts me so long. I just hate that you give your pooch a bath and you can’t even tell scent wise. I have noticed that it does keep the “dog” odor at bay for awhile though. A weeks time for my fur babies and I have 3 of them. 2 aussies and a husky malamute. The Tropiclean deshedding conditioner is amazing though! It smells good and it literally gets all that undercoat out. With my 365 day shedding fluff balls, this is a lifesaver.
Takes some getting used to
It's going to take me a long time to use this amount! I don't love it yet, but I think maybe it's just going to take some getting used to. Because you're mixing just six tablespoons with a gallon of water the shampoo is very liquidy, which makes it very hard to squirt into your hand which is what I would normally do with shampoo. I find myself trying to find room for the gallon bottle in my bathing tub so that I can squirt it directly on the fur which I find inconvenient. It does have a surprising amount of lather for seeming like straight liquid and maybe it's just going to take me some time to get used to using concentrated shampoo, rather than one that comes out of the bottle in a thick form like I'm used to. It does smell nice but I don't feel like the scent of the shampoo lasts very long on the fur post bath. I got it for a steal though - on sale $170 down to $67 so I won't complain. I think next round, I might put more than the 3 oz (6 tbsp) recommendation in each gallon of water, in the hopes of thickening up just a little bit and getting a bit more of a staying power to the scent element.