TropiClean Flea & Tick Collar for Dogs Small & Medium Breeds, 1 Collar (4-mos. supply)
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Flea and tick collar for small and medium dogs with up to a 20-inch neck.
- Made with natural active ingredients like cedarwood and peppermint oils.
- Creates a full-body repellent for up to 4 months.
- Waterproof collar that withstands outdoor play and baths.
- Safe for pups 4 months of age and older.
Fleas rise to the top of your pet's coat as they die, so consider it a triumph if you start seeing more fleas at first, after treating your pet. If you’re still seeing fleas after application, it may be because your pet has picked up new fleas from the environment, which may include other pets, surfaces and outdoor areas. It may take up to 30 days to break the entire flea life cycle. Additionally, you should also treat sources of new fleas (i.e., carpet, yard, etc.) to ensure complete flea control.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Sentry Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, 15-33 lbs, 3 Doses (3-mos. supply)$9.70Chewy Price$10.49List Price$9.21Autoship Price
- Sentry Fiproguard Plus Squeeze-On Dog Flea & Tick Treatment, 45 - 88lbs, 3 treatments(3-Month Protection)$20.49Chewy Price$29.99List Price$19.47Autoship Price
- Hartz UltraGuard Flea & Tick Spray for Dogs, 16-oz bottle$6.84Chewy Price$6.50Autoship Price
- Natural Care Flea & Tick Dog Shampoo, 12-oz bottle$10.47Chewy Price$10.99List Price$9.95Autoship Price
- Sentry Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, over 66 lbs, 3 Doses (3-mos. supply)$7.49Chewy Price$10.49List Price$7.12Autoship Price
- Adams Flea & Tick Home Spray, 24-oz bottle$16.99Chewy Price$16.14Autoship Price
- Vet's Best Tick Killing Tick Treatment Dog Spray, 1-oz bottle$14.59Chewy Price$15.49List Price$13.86Autoship Price
- Hartz UltraGuard Pro Triple Action Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, 31-60 lbs, 6 Doses (6-mos. supply)$21.97Chewy Price$26.36List Price$20.87Autoship Price
- Miracle Care De Flea Shampoo Concentrate for Dogs & Cats, 1-gal$41.99Chewy Price$39.89Autoship Price
- Zodiac Carpet & Upholstery Flea & Tick Aerosol Spray, 16-oz$17.45Chewy Price$18.99List Price$16.58Autoship Price
- DealZodiac Carpet & Upholstery Flea & Tick Spray, 24-oz$9.00Chewy Price$16.99List Price$8.55Autoship Price
- Adams Plus Flea & Tick Shampoo with Precor, 1-gal bottle$78.55Chewy Price$99.99List Price$74.62Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: Cedarwood Oil 4.3%, Peppermint Oil 4.3%., Inactive Ingredients: Nylon...||Active Ingredients: Cedarwood Oil 4.3%, Peppermint Oil 4.3%., Inactive Ingredients:Nylon...||Deltamethrin.||Active: Cedarwood Oil 4.3%, Peppermint Oil 4.3%, Inactive: Inert Ingredients 91.4% (Nylon...||Deltamethrin|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds, Small Breeds||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds, Small Breeds||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds, Small Breeds|
|Collar Type||Flea & Tick||Flea & Tick||Flea & Tick||Flea & Tick||Flea & Tick|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
14 Customer Reviews
As herbal flea and tic product it doesnt last the three months like the product says. It lasts only a month
This collar also broke my dogs skin on neck bottom too... I had to take them off. As well. I used this brand last summer and it seemed ok. But this time smell was so strong. Irritates their neck. I'm sorry. I trying to save money by the collars. Always used the Frontline drops. But they so high I can't afford them. Thanks Janet Brasher. I don't no what to do.
First product bought at chewy that does not work. Otherwise this is a great place to shop
We haven't seen any fleas or ticks since we put this collar on our dog a few months ago and she is walked in wooded areas and near water in Florida! I like the fragrance but it is a bit strong at first. Probably helps you sleep and keeps spiders away too if pet is in your bed.
Seems to work
I am basing the stars on Sandy's use of the collar.. Sandy doesn't seem to have any fleas, but when I tried to thread one through for my Quinn.. would not thread and threw it away... I don't think I will buy again.. price is reasonable but not the work to get it around pets neck..
If only it worked as good as it smells
It seemed to work for like a week? The smell is strong of mint / cedar etc.. but it doesn’t truly repel or prevent ticks from getting on the dog. I’ve pulled off quite a few ticks since I’ve put the collar on.
Didn't help with the scratching. Very disappointed.
Not very effective
Live in a heavy tick area & wanted a 2nd line of defense besides Nexguard. Pretty smelly but a day airing out helped. First day out already found a tick attached. I think this is not very effective.
Smells like peppermint but not overwhelming which is nice. I haven’t seen a tick on him so far. My dog runs through brush and woods daily. Glad it has no chemicals and doesn’t irritate his skin. I recommend
The collar seems to be working. I found the collar a little difficult to adjust the size