TropiClean Fresh Breath Dental Health Solution Dog Dental Water Additive
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- The unique blend of ingredients promotes clean teeth and a healthy mouth by defending against plaque and tartar. Your pup can also experience fresher breath in 14 days or less with daily use as directed. Results may vary.
- This formula has professional certifications—it is accepted by the VOHC and NASC. And since it is tasteless with no added flavors, it’s easy to incorporate into your dog’s daily routine!
- Having a daily oral care routine for your dog can help protect her against the harmful side effects of periodontal disease, which can negatively affect the liver, heart and kidneys. To use this formula, simply add 1/2 capful (5ml) of Dental Health Solution for Dogs to 8 oz (1 cup) of water twice daily. No brushing required!
- Proudly made in the USA by pet lovers and formulated only for dogs who are 12 weeks and older.
- TropiClean Pet Products offers naturally derived dog and cat products including TropiClean Grooming Products, SPA by TropiClean, TropiClean OxyMed, TropiClean PerfectFur, TropiClean Enticers, and TropiClean Fresh Breath Oral Care and Dental Products (all sold separately).
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealPetHonesty Oral Hygiene Dog Dental Water Additive, 8-oz bottle$25.99Chewy Price$24.69Autoship Price
- DealTropiClean Fresh Breath Oral Care Dog Dental Water Additive, 8-oz bottle$8.99Chewy Price$8.54Autoship Price
- DealDental Fresh Advanced Plaque & Tartar Dog & Cat Dental Water Additive, 32-oz bottle$15.99Chewy Price$18.47List Price$15.19Autoship Price
- DealPawstruck Dog & Cat Dental Wipes, 50 count$17.89Chewy Price$19.99List Price$17.00Autoship Price
- DealMr. Groom OxyGreen Oral Hygiene Q10 Dog & Cat Dental Gel, 4-oz tube$7.19Chewy Price$7.99List Price$6.83Autoship Price
- DealBluestem Oral Care Vanilla Mint Flavored Dog Dental Water Additive, 17-oz bottle$16.99Chewy Price$16.14Autoship Price
- DealPetique Eco-Friendly Bamboo Dog & Cat Toothbrush, Large$9.99Chewy Price
- DealPetosan Double Headed Large Dog Toothbrush$6.66Chewy Price$7.97List Price
- DealArk Naturals Plaque-Zapper Medium & Large Dog Dental Water Additive Pouches$14.99Chewy Price$16.49List Price$14.24Autoship Price
- DealPetosan Double Headed X-Small Dog Toothbrush$7.50Chewy Price
- DealPetosan Double Headed Medium Dog Toothbrush$7.97Chewy Price
- DealPetosan Double Headed Small Dog Toothbrush$7.97Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Cetylpyridinium Chloride, Green Tea Extract, Zinc Gluconate...||Zinc Chloride, Cetylpyridinium Chloride, Green Tea Extract...||Cetylpyridinium Chloride, Green Tea Extract, Zinc Gluconate...||Glucosamine (Corn), Cetylpyridinium Chloride, Green Tea Extract...||Active Ingredients: Glucosamine [Corn], Cetylpyridinium Chloride, Green Tea Extract...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||All Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Small Breeds|
|Health Feature||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care, Skin & Coat Health||Dental & Breath Care, Hip & Joint Support||Dental & Breath Care, Hip & Joint Support|
Questions & Answers
43 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
828 Customer Reviews
I started using this for my 10 month old puppy about a month ago because she had really bad breath. Her breath smelled like dog food and who knows what else >.< she also eats feces sometimes so I had to try this!! It works so well and her breath has really improved! She doesn’t have the gross breath smell anymore. I just add like a small squirt (about a tablespoon) in her water bowl every time I refill it up. Definitely give this a try!
Wish I knew...
I can't tell you if this works because my sweet dog could most definitely tell it was in her water. She wouldn't drink her water while it was in there and even after we dumped it and rinsed the bowl out and put fresh water in she was leery for a while. So we will live with bad breath versus a dehydrated dog.
My dog has less than stellar breath, despite our attempts to brush her teeth. I decided to give this a go and it really works! I add a little bit to her water in the morning and at night and she doesn't seem to notice it at all. It takes a few days, but you can really tell the difference. My only suggestion is to make sure you add it after you fill the bowl (not while water's flowing) as it can cause bubbles which my dog doesn't like.
The product is easy to use. My dog did not hesitate to drink the treated water. It does cause bubbles in the water but they didn't seem to bother him. I want to say that this helped our situation but unfortunately, it did not. It didn't resolve his smelly mouth problem.
works, but makes you work
This additive works by keeping my dogs breath from smelling so bad (His teeth are clean but he eats salmon food for sensitive skin). When I first add it to the water, it’s clear but over a few hours the water becomes cloudy. If I leave the water as is for 12 or so hours, the additive causes a dark film at the water line to accumulate on the bowl. I originally thought it was just from the dog drinking after eating, but since I stoped using this product, I haven’t seen the dark build up. If you change your dogs water 2-3 times daily, you won’t have an issue with this additive.
Not working - still the same amount of plaque and tartar on my dogs’ teeth
We’ve tried it for the past 3 weeks or so and it makes no difference whatsoever. Maybe my dogs’ breath is bit fresher but it did not lower the amount of plaque and tartar on their teeth at all. I’m using it in the right proportion and adding it to their water everyday. Now, I’m stuck with a gigantic bottle of a product that doesn’t make any positive difference in my pups’ dental health. I truly wish it would help to get rid of the yellow plaque on my dogs’ teeth.
Easy way to freshen doggy breath
We’ve been adding this to our dogs water for a couple of years and it really seems to keep their breath nice and fresh plus the water bowl stays cleaner too. I just empty the water each day and rinse with hot water before refilling and adding Tropi-Clean fresh breath solution. I only have to wash the bowl thoroughly with soap and water once a week
Haven’t tried product but reading comments that say it doesn’t work for bad breath I would assume it’s kind of like mouthwash for dogs think about if all you did was use listerine to clean your teeth/get rid of bad breath do you think it’d work? Definitely not! You have to floss daily brush teeth daily and use mouthwash to have nice breath/teeth! Same goes for your dog using this product and brushing your dogs teeth and using dental treats all combined will have your dog with nice teeth/breath! DUH!
I tried the product for my dogs,per a friend’s recommendation. My dogs didn’t like the smell or the taste. They literally wouldn’t drink. I pitched it in the garbage. Maybe there is an internal cause of bad breath…
Bottle design poor
The design of this bottle is very poor. Whether you squeeze from the bottle top opening, or take the bottle top off to pour in the liquid- it keeps spilling out the sides- so you are wasting alot of product.