TropiClean Natural Flea & Tick Plus Soothing Dog Shampoo
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Kills fleas, ticks, larvae, eggs and mosquitos by contact guaranteed.
- Safe for routine bathing on dogs and puppies 12 weeks and older.
- Made with cocoa to help soothe irritated skin.
- Contains natural ingredients like lemongrass and sesame oils for long lasting effects.
- Does not contain any pyrethrin or permethrin.
Fleas rise to the top of your pet's coat as they die, so consider it a triumph if you start seeing more fleas at first, after treating your pet. If you’re still seeing fleas after application, it may be because your pet has picked up new fleas from the environment, which may include other pets, surfaces and outdoor areas. It may take up to 30 days to break the entire flea life cycle. Additionally, you should also treat sources of new fleas (i.e., carpet, yard, etc.) to ensure complete flea control.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Hartz UltraGuard Plus Flea & Tick Dog Spray, 16-oz bottle$8.24Chewy Price$7.83Autoship Price
- Cedarcide Peppermint All-Purpose Dog Bug Spray, 128-oz bottle$90.00Chewy Price$85.50Autoship Price
- Miracle Care De Flea Shampoo Concentrate for Dogs & Cats, 1-gal$41.99Chewy Price$39.89Autoship Price
- EcoLogic Bed Bug Killer Aerosol Spray, 14-oz spray$10.00Chewy Price$14.29List Price
- Spectracide Fire Ant Shield Mound Destroyer Granules, 7-lb bag$8.68Chewy Price$9.00List Price
- Cedarcide Lemongrass All-Purpose Dog & Cat Bug Spray, 128-oz bottle$90.00Chewy Price$85.50Autoship Price
- Dr. Earth Final Stop Yard & Garden Insect Killer, 24-oz bottle$8.39Chewy Price$9.99List Price$7.97Autoship Price
- PetArmor Flea & Tick Sunwashed Linen Scent Dog Shampoo, 18-oz bottle$2.58Chewy Price$6.99List Price$2.45Autoship Price
- Dr. Earth Final Stop Weed & Grass Killer, 24-oz bottle$11.99Chewy Price$11.39Autoship Price
- PetArmor Simple Source Flea & Tick Dog Spray Treatment, 8-oz bottle$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Hartz UltraGuard Flea & Tick Spray for Dogs, 16-oz bottle$6.68Chewy Price$6.84List Price$6.35Autoship Price
- EcoLogic Ant & Roach Killer Aerosol Spray, 14-oz bottle$7.59Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Clove Oil, Lemongrass Oil, Cedarwood Oil...||Active Ingredients: Sodium Lauryl Sulfate...1.20% , Cinnamon Oil...0.50% , Cedar Oil...0.20% ...||Pyrethrins, Piperonyl Butoxide, N-Octyl Bicyclopheptene Dicarboximide...||Purified Water, Coconut & Plant Derived Cleansers, Aloe Vera Juice...||—|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult||Adult, Senior, Puppy|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
17 Customer Reviews
Very nice lemony scent, and it works well
Rich later and assorted essential oils, left on as directions state, removed the fleas from my dogs. It also left their coats shiny and did not dry out their skin.
Love Tropiclean Products
The reason for four stars...I've only used once...the fragrance really isnt bad .Didnt expect it smell as fragrant as some if the others. If it prevents fleas I'm good...I use all of their shampoos..Clean and pure.
Safe and Effective!
I found two fleas on my dog, and because she is prone to seizures, I needed a natural, safe product. This did the trick, and no further fleas! I will use this every few weeks to ensure that she remains flea- free!
I like the smell it works very nicely It makes her fur really soft and clean. We have soft water so I got a little bit to much so I had fun trying to get her rinsed clean.
I have used this shampoo for years and it’s wonderful not harsh and smells great too
Smells great and works very well!
I put a monthly topical treatment in my dog but purchased those to use before/after camping and hiking trips where ticks and mosquitoes are prominent. I haven’t seen any ticks or bites on my little guy after taking him into the woods, and definitely no fleas anywhere in sight. The odor is nice and not too fragrant but I will say that my dog noticeably loathed the smell of it, however seemed fine once he was rinsed and dried. It wasn’t the most moisturizing shampoo but it didn’t dry him out either. I’ll for sure keep using this natural alternative!
It worked for my 9 month cocker spaniel!
Great product!. I bought this shampoo a while ago and I haven't used till recently. Fleas and ticks season is starting and my furbaby catched some in the park. I bathed her with this product and the fleas dropped out death while bathing. I'll continue using it. Maybe will have to recinforce it with a topical solution but definitely does what it says. Plus my puppy has sensitive skin and this product is very smooth and didn't provoke her any skin allergies. I definitely recommend it !
I love this shampoo
This is the only shampoo I will be buying from now on, it's perfect. My baby is allergic to flea bites so he gets a lot of rashes and blisters. This shampoo helps with his red skin and actually soothes him. It has a nice clean smell that's not overpowering and it's a good price for the quality!
Keep product on for 5-10 minutes-works very well
My mentor recommended this to me as she has used it successfully for years. She adds a touch of sea salt to her hands as she washes them,...and said to leave on,...longer. I did,...and I am pleased! Did find some young nits though,.....why I give it 4 stars. The repeat wash with it,....did the trick.
Total waste of money
Did nothing for fleas actually made fleas bite more .very unhappy with this product . I read reviews and purchased it thinking it would help and it didn't