Lather up your itchy pup with TropiClean Opti Neem Flea & Tick Shampoo! This formula doesn't just get the "dirty dog" smell out of your playing paw-tner, but it also helps relieve itchy skin caused by flea and tick bites. This all-natural shampoo is enriched with oatmeal to soothe dry, itchy skin and also contains neem oil and citrus to take the sting out of fleas and other pest bites. It’s all-natural and contains 70% organic quality ingredients for a solution you can feel good about using on your canine companion. This product also works great as a degreasing shampoo!
- Helps relieve itchy skin caused by fleas and ticks, and also works to remove grease from fur.
- Made with 70% organic quality ingredients.
- Has neem oil which is a natural flea and tick deterrent.
- 100% soap-free, so your pet can continue to use spot-on flea treatments.
- Safe for routine bathing for dogs 12 weeks and older
HAZARDS TO HUMANS AND ANIMALS: Do not use on cats. Keep out of eyes. Keep out of reach of children.
Fleas rise to the top of your pet's coat as they die, so consider it a triumph if you start seeing more fleas at first, after treating your pet. If you’re still seeing fleas after application, it may be because your pet has picked up new fleas from the environment, which may include other pets, surfaces and outdoor areas. It may take up to 30 days to break the entire flea life cycle. Additionally, you should also treat sources of new fleas (i.e., carpet, yard, etc.) to ensure complete flea control.
See all items by TropiClean