TropiClean OxyMed Medicated Anti-Itch Oatmeal Dog & Cat Shampoo
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Medicated oatmeal shampoo for dogs offers relief for dry, flaky and irritated skin.
- Natural salicylic acid eliminates flaking and scaling associated with seborrhea.
- Oatmeal, tea tree and vitamin E promote healing and reduce swelling and redness.
- Great for routine bathing to leave the skin and coat soft, shiny and smelling great.
- Made in the USA. Soap-free shampoo won't affect flea treatments.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- TropiClean Medicated Oatmeal & Tea Tree Dog Shampoo, 20-oz bottle$11.99Chewy Price$13.99List Price$11.39Autoship Price
- TropiClean Deep Cleaning Berry & Coconut Dog & Cat Shampoo, 20-oz bottle$11.99Chewy Price$13.99List Price$11.39Autoship Price
- Earthbath Hypo-Allergenic Dog & Cat Shampoo, 16-oz bottle$14.99Chewy Price
- Earthbath Tea Tree Oil & Aloe Vera Hot Spot Relief Spritz for Dogs, 8-oz bottle$11.92Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- TropiClean OXY-MED Anti-Itch Spray, 8-oz bottle$11.99Chewy Price$11.39Autoship Price
- dealEarthbath 2-in-1 Mango Tango Conditioning Dog & Cat Shampoo, 16-oz bottle$10.85Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- TropiClean OxyMed Medicated Oatmeal Dog & Cat Treatment Rinse, 1-gal bottle$45.99Chewy Price$62.99List Price$43.69Autoship Price
- John Paul Pet Tearless Shampoo for Puppies & Kittens, 16-oz bottle$8.99Chewy Price$15.95List Price$8.54Autoship Price
- Earthbath Hot Spot Relief Tea Tree & Aloe Dog & Cat Shampoo, 16-oz bottle$14.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- TropiClean Hypo-Allergenic Gentle Coconut Puppy & Kitten Shampoo, 1-gal bottle, bundle of 2$100.78Chewy Price$111.98List Price$95.74Autoship Price
- TropiClean Spa Pure Shampoo for Dogs & Cats, 1-gal bottle$45.99Chewy Price$70.99List Price$43.69Autoship Price
- JW Pet Gripsoft Slicker Brush$4.84Chewy Price$8.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult||Adult||Adult||Adult, Puppy, Senior|
|Health Feature||Itch & Redness Remedy, Sensitive Skin, Skin & Coat Health||—||—||Itch & Redness Remedy||—|
|Top Ingredients||—||2% Colloidal Oatmeal, Purified Water, Fatty Acids Of Coconut Oil...||Deionized Water, Ammonium Laureth Sulfate, Coco Betaine...||Purified Water, Colloidal Oatmeal (3%), Renewable Plant-derived & Coconut-based Cleansers...||—|
Questions & Answers
11 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
58 Customer Reviews
Have use this on both short haired Boxador and long haired GS/Lab cleans good and halts dandruff.
Relief from itching
Definitely provide relief from her itching and she has allergies with sensitive skin. Its worth buying !
Great mild shampoo
Great priced dog shampoo Great for itchy skin. Does not have a heavy fragrance
Anti-itch Oatmeal shampoo works well
I had tried another oatmeal shampoo on my dog but it didn't seem to help that much. But the first time I bathed her with this shampoo, she stopped licking and biting her paws. She has allergies seasonally, too. I think if I keep her bathed fairly often, it will reduce all her allergy symptoms. Yes, this is a great shampoo!
Nice addition to the spray to help boost
Relief with combination of product line items helped my brother's dog out. She had gotten pretty bad, but she's on the mend and getting her hair back too
This shampoo is great
My poodle has sensitive skin and this shampoo was great when I used it on her. She did not scratch or chew on her body after using the shampoo. The medicated action helped her clear up redness on her skin with just one use. I will definitely continue using this shampoo.
Magic for my Bull Terrier
My bully Bella goes through allergies bad in the summer months. It gets so bad that she starts to get red bumpy patches on her skin and begins losing hair. I tried a number of solutions, but this product (combined with the anti-itch oatmeal treatment that is offered by the same company) is the only thing that worked. I bathed her every other day in the beginning and now once a week while it's controlled. Going to move to every 2 weeks and see how she holds up.
Sadly it didn't do a thing
Didn't make the slightest dent in either his condition or his itchiness. Off to the vet we go
So far so good
I only used it once so I can't say to much about the product. However, this product has slowed down the itching. The flakiness has seem to go way if not gone. Also, my cat seem to have some redness I may have bathe my cat one more time but I do believe it is a good product.
Lathers well seems to help my itchy dogs
Lathers well, riinses out easily seemed to help my itchy dogs. Coats soft & shiny after using product