TropiClean OxyMed Medicated Oatmeal Dog & Cat Treatment Rinse
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Medicated rinse works deep into your pet’s pores.
- Helps exfoliate to encourage smoother skin.
- Promotes healing and helps restore moisture.
- Specially formulated for feline friends and canine companions.
- Proudly made in the USA.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Richard's Organics Anti-Bacterial Shampoo, 12-oz bottle$11.99Chewy Price$11.39Autoship Price
- Earthbath Eye Wipes for Dogs & Cats, 25 count$9.99Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- TropiClean Kiwi & Cocoa Butter Dog & Cat Conditioner, 1-gal bottle, bundle of 2$82.78Chewy Price$91.98List Price$78.64Autoship Price
- TropiClean Deodorizing Aloe & Coconut Dog & Cat Shampoo, 1-gal bottle, bundle of 2$64.98Chewy Price$72.20List Price$61.73Autoship Price
- TropiClean Medicated Oatmeal & Tea Tree Dog Shampoo, 1-gal bottle, bundle of 2$108.00Chewy Price$120.00List Price$102.60Autoship Price
- Veterinary Formula Clinical Care Oatmeal & Tea Tree Oil Infuser Shampoo, 16-oz bottle$8.96Chewy Price$12.99List Price$8.51Autoship Price
- Earthbath 2-in-1 Mango Tango Conditioning Dog & Cat Shampoo, 16-oz bottle$12.64Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- Earthbath Hot Spot Relief Tea Tree & Aloe Dog & Cat Shampoo, 16-oz bottle$14.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- TropiClean Whitening Awapuhi & Coconut Shampoo, 2.5-gal bottle$128.99Chewy Price$122.54Autoship Price
- TropiClean Deep Cleaning Berry & Coconut Dog & Cat Shampoo, 20-oz bottle$11.99Chewy Price$13.99List Price$11.39Autoship Price
- JW Pet Gripsoft Dematting Rake$7.08Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- Earthbath Deodorizing Mango Tango Spritz for Dogs, 8-oz bottle$10.85Chewy Price$12.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Purified Water, Conditioner Blend, Colloidal Oatmeal...||N/A||Purified Water, Naturally Derived Cleansing Agents (Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate...||Water, ALES, Coco Betaine...||Lauryl Glucoside (Derived From Coconut and Fruit Sugars), Decyl Glucoside (Derived From Coconut), Water (Aqua)...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior||Adult||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Kitten, Senior||Adult, Senior, Puppy|
|Health Feature||Skin & Coat Health, Itch & Redness Remedy, Shedding Control...||N/A||Skin & Coat Health, Itch & Redness Remedy||Sensitive Skin, Shedding Control||Shedding Control, Itch & Redness Remedy, Skin & Coat Health, Calming|
|Breed Size||N/A||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||N/A||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||N/A|
Questions & Answers
18 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
56 Customer Reviews
Before and after
My dog has horrible skin problems. She will get scabs and rashes and the vet said she would have to be on medication for life. After reading the reviews I decided to purchase this product. The photos are before and after one wash. I do use other products on her but I’m still very happy with the results. Make sure to leave on for the 3 minutes! Also smells nice and leaves coat super soft!
Works amazingly on my dog
My pitbull has bad allergies. This product helps so much when she has hotspots, ect. However 2 days ago she got bit by some type of bug. Her skin reacted she had HIVES ALL OVER HER BODY. She’s 100% perfect like her skin is doing so much better I lathered this on her for 15 minutes she felt so much better! I HIGHLY recommend this.
Magic for my Bull Terrier
My bully Bella goes through allergies bad in the summer months. It gets so bad that she starts to get red bumpy patches on her skin and begins losing hair. I tried a number of solutions, but this product (combined with the shampoo that is offered by the same company) is the only thing that worked. I bathed her every other day in the beginning and now once a week while it's controlled. Going to move to every 2 weeks and see how she holds up.
Dermatitis be gone
Dog had flea dermatitis bites was losing her hair now she's regrowing her hair amazing.. not that first time I use this product best there is plus no chemicals...
Peach Is A Happy, Happy, Happy Cat - MEOW :)
This is the best! My cat has not scratched in a few days. Before I purchased this medicated rinse, she was scratching 50% of the day. She is Happy, Happy, Happy and so is her Mom. This is going on auto ship :)
I bought this for my male Shih Tzu that has terrible allergies and scratches so much I was afraid sooner or later he'd break the skin. I bathed him with oatmeal shampoo, rinsed really well and put this amazing cream rinse on him and let it sit for about 4 minutes. His skin looks great and it makes his coat super soft!
Thoroughly Impressed and Truly Amazed
I have four dogs, two of which have allergies affecting their skin. One presents as dandruff and bald spots. The other presents as seborrhea and atopic dermatitis. This product was my first attempt at a remedy for both of them. And it works! It smells fresh and light, not at all like a bubble bath product I like for myself. And it lasts as long as I go between the usual dog wash (every other week with periodic washes as needed based on activities). I love it so much I’ve added in the associated shampoo for these two dogs. Made it easy to do as I was initially trying one shampoo for all four but my other two are solid white and a whitening shampoo for them is preferred. I get them what they need and my allergy dogs what they need and all is well. I will also add that we switched all of our dogs to a sensitive stomach food that claims to help with allergies, too. That food made a huge difference, as well!
I took my German Shepard in to be groomed and she itched from here to kingdom come after she was finished. They re-bathed her and the same thing. I purchased this and bathed her myself and I am happy to report the itching is completely gone! Yahoo!
Not a lot of ingredients which is what I was looking for. Good smelling. Didn't stop her biting her paws but I use other remedies.
My baby likes it
Smells so nice and leaves my baby's fur so soft and silky. The smell lasts for a about a day and his hair is growing back where it was missing as well lol