TropiClean Spa Paw & Pad Treatment
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- Gentle paw treatment helps restore damaged and cracked pads.
- Oatmeal helps soothes the skin while the essential vitamins help heal.
- Nourishes and moisturizes your furry friend's paws and paw pads.
- Milk thistle helps calm your pet's skin.
- Made in the USA.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Project Paws Nature's Butter Dog Elbow Balm, 2-oz tin$15.94Chewy Price$15.99List Price$15.14Autoship Price
- VetClassics Tea Tree Oil Dog & Cat Ear Wash, 4-oz bottle$11.99Chewy Price$12.00List Price$11.39Autoship Price
- Dr. Maggie Paw Protector Pet Supplement, 3.5-oz jar$15.49Chewy Price$18.99List Price$14.72Autoship Price
- Frisco Dog Ear Cleaner, 4-oz bottle$5.64Chewy Price$5.36Autoship Price
- Frisco Cat Ear Cleaner, 4-oz bottle$5.86Chewy Price$5.57Autoship Price
- RELIQ Advanced Dog & Cat Ear Solution, 4-oz bottle$9.00Chewy Price$10.50List Price$8.55Autoship Price
- No Brand Pet Supplies Paw Balm for Dogs, 3.4-oz jar$24.99Chewy Price
- Bodhi Dog Aloe Vera Dog, Cat & Small Animal Ear Cleanser, 8-oz bottle$11.99Chewy Price$21.99List Price$11.39Autoship Price
- Dogphora First Dog of Fashion Dog Styling Creme, 12-oz bottle$17.38Chewy Price$18.99List Price$16.51Autoship Price
- Angels' Eyes Coastal Breeze Ear Rinse, 4-oz bottle$6.94Chewy Price$8.75List Price$6.59Autoship Price
- The Blissful Dog 3 Cute Puppies Dog Nose Butter, 8-oz tin$25.07Chewy Price$30.95List Price$23.82Autoship Price
- Pawstruck Ear Cleaning Advanced+ Dog & Cat Ear Cleaner, 8-oz bottle$12.99Chewy Price$16.24List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Water (Aqua), Avena Sativa (Oatmeal), Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B5)...||Active: Sd-Alcohol 40-2, 10%; Lactic Acid, 1.76%; Benzoic Acid...||N/A||Disodium Edta, Docusate Sodium, Pcmx...||Active Ingredients: Squalane 25%., Inactive Ingredients: Light Mineral Oil Nf, Isopropyl Myristate....|
|Health Feature||Itch & Redness Remedy, Paw Care||Ear Care||Ear Care||Ear Care||Ear Care|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
19 Customer Reviews
Love this stuff! Great buy for any pet lover.
Great product helps with winter paws that are cracked and dried out. Wonderful combination to add to your bath time with out a fuss.
Soft paw pads
Really happy with this paw treatment. The one I got was actually pretty thick and reminded me of human body lotion (not thin like another comment mentioned). Both of my dogs paws were so soft right after their bath and stayed like that for a day or two.
Smells great but didn’t know I would have to rinse it back off
This product goes on well and smells great. However, I was unaware that I would have to rinse it off after a few minutes, as the directions indicate. I should have read the directions before I purchased, but wouldn’t have thought it needed rinsed. Just one extra step our pup fights me on when doing anything with his paws.
A Bit Thin
We tried using this product on our dogs feet without much success -- the formulation of the lotion is really thin and left a greasy residue on the hair around their paw pads. I don't know what was in the product, but both dogs wouldn't let the product sit on their skin after application -- they licked their paws constantly after application and we just ultimately stopped using it in lieu of another product. Not sure I'd recommend this if your dog has a finer hair type coat as it makes the coat stringy around the feet.
It works .....it works .....
Excellent for paw pads .......within 10 days Keona paw pads were soft as cotton.....very easy to apply and rub in.....also she did not lick off as she did other ointment
This was such a great purchase! It left my dogs paws so soft they were starting to feel rough and once I started to use this they were soft again.
My 6 months old cavachon as she start walking outside her paws started getting rough I was staring to worried cause her pads were so soft and pinkish , so I was looking online and see this product read the reviews and bought it . I uses as soon delivery arrive right away I see the difference and feels very smooth. Definitely I’m gonna re order.
Buttercup loves it
My girl isn't the best about bath time and I was not looking forward to giving her multiple foot baths. Fortunately I didn't have to because it worked in just 1 treatment! (It worked so well in fact that I may or may not have used it on my own feets!)
Great spa treatment for my little dog. She's a little old cocker spaniel and due to inability to take her walks like the old days her pads are dry and shred easily. She was having a lot of discomfort and this product helped with just one soak!
Cypher loves this stuff
She was waving her feet in the air after I applied it to the front feet. She leaps up on the table in excitement to get her foot massages now. Awesome stuff also.