TropiClean Stay Away Chew Deterrent, 8-oz bottle
About This Item
- Powerful, yet completely safe and harmless for all pets
- Discourages animals from ever wanting to chewy, bite, lick or gnaw on something coated with deterrent
- Ultra-bitter taste keeps pets from chewing and breaks bad habits
- Helps train pets to stay off furniture and protects them from poisonous plants
- Protects plants, furniture, wounds from injury caused by pet’s chewing
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- SportDOG Replacement Strap Dog Collar, Orange Reflective, 3/4-in$16.30Chewy Price$19.95List Price
- PetSafe 3-Volt RFA-188 Replacement Battery, 4 count$33.04Chewy Price$34.76List Price
- PetSafe 3-Volt RFA-35-11 Lithium Coin Cell Replacement Batteries, 2 count$4.01Chewy Price$6.99List Price
- SportDOG Replacement Strap Dog Collar, Red, 1-in$14.95Chewy Price
- PATPET Dog Training Collar Universal Single Collar Strap$9.99Chewy Price
- Titan Easy-On Buckle Prong Training Dog Collar, Black, 22-in neck, 4-mm wide$9.18Chewy Price$31.49List Price
- Wyze 1080P HD Video Doorbell Camera Pro$89.98Chewy Price$99.98List Price
- PATPET Dog Training Collar Universal Accessory Pack$9.99Chewy Price
- CLAWGUARD Heavy Duty Door Scratch Shield, 44 x 20 in$28.75Chewy Price$29.95List Price
- SportDOG SDT00-11907 SD-400 & SD-800 Series Receiver Battery Kit$28.95Chewy Price$30.00List Price
- Garmin Sport Training Replacement Dog Collar, Black$16.86Chewy Price
- DogCare TC-System-15 Dog Training System, Small, Black$23.99Chewy Price$39.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||—||Water, Polysorbate, Nonionic Surfactant...||Active Ingredients: Bittering Agent (0.075%)., Inert Ingredients: Water and Sodium Bicarbonate....||Water, Natural Bitter Agents, Isopropanol 20%, Lemon Extract.||Proprietary Bittering Agents In A Deionized Water Base, Grapeseed Extract, Lemon Extract and Natural Bitter Cherry Flavor....|
|Health Feature||—||—||First Aid, Itch & Redness Remedy, Skin & Coat Health||—||—|
|Small Pet Type||—||—||—||Rabbit, Ferret||—|
Questions & Answers
8 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
22 Customer Reviews
It does not work! My teacup yorkie licks and chews on whatever I spray it on! The worse part is that when I kiss him them I can taste it and it does not wash off!
Whelp bought this because my girl has a lick granuloma that I’ve been trying so very hard to heal. Bought a sleeve for her from chewy she destroyed it in 48 hours :’( put her in the cone of shame when I leave it works but she’s a BIG girl (mastiff) and we’ll I hate to do that. I was able to get a taste of what would happen if she licked it. I sprayed her foot and some of it came back at me and hit my lips. My Lawd if she licks that there’s no cure for her lolololol it’s worked well I’ve kept the cone off more :)
Don’t waste your money
Bought bc my 10 week old puppy and 9 month old puppy both love to chew. Sprayed it on several things including my rocking chair and they still chew it.
Broken and does not work
I do not know if it actually really works. The item was broken when arrived and could not spray to find out. I tried adding the solution with a paper towel to the things my dog bites and it didnt work. My experience it is not worth the price.
No chew spray
It's pretty spot on, I just have to find his next chewing spot..
Terrible, I'd rather have him chew
I lightly sprayed one shoe with this outside. I accidentally breathed a very small amount of this mist in my mouth when the wind blew. It caused so much discomfort I was rinsing my mouth for an hour. I threw the bottle in the garbage as I would never use something like this around my puppy. A bad taste is one thing but this stuff causes great discomfort, it's just too harsh!
It's ok, not great
I sprayed in a few spot that my puppy was chewing (my end table in particular) It didn't really deterr her from chewing. Also, you should only spray one small area at a time. It lingers in the air and has this horrible taste.
The spray did not work as a deterrent on any surface despite repeated applications.
Doesn’t work on dogs but gives everyone else a bitter taste on the mouth !!!! It stays in the air...horrible
Awful taste in your mouth after spraying
I sprayed on a wall and furniture that my puppy is chewing and it did not stop him, by the way, when I applied the spray I could taste in my mouth the product and I had to use a facemask.