When canine companions struggle with asthma, their pet parents need the right tools to help them live their best life—like the Trudell Medical International AeroDawg Dog Asthma Aerosol Chamber. This easy-to-use, hand-held device delivers inhaled medications straight to your dog's lungs, for quick results and relief. Simply snap the medication into the AeroDawg chamber and let your dog breathe normally through the device. Keep your eyes on the Flow-Vu Indicator, as it will let you know that your pup is inhaling the medication. So, you know that she's getting the help she needs for her asthma, chronic bronchitis or allergies!
- This aerosol helps to administer medication prescribed by veterinarians to treat chronic bronchitis, allergic rhinitis and collapsed trachea.
- Simply snap the medication into the chamber—your dog just needs to breathe normally to get the help she needs!
- Unique Flow-Vu Indicator gives you the visual assurance that the medication is being inhaled, and the device is being used properly.
- Antistatic design means you don't need to worry about static cling—the medication won't stick, so it's easy for your pup to inhale.
- Special low-resistance valve is designed especially for companion animals, so it only releases the medication when your dog is ready.
Shop Prescription Medications from Chewy Pharmacy
See all items by Trudell Medical International