TruDog Calm Me Calming Support Soft Chews Dog Supplement, 60 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Soft chews designed for dogs who are exhibiting nervousness, hyperactivity or discontentment.
- May help keeps dogs naturally calm and relaxed and may assist in stopping stress-related destructive behavior.
- May help alleviate motion sickness and travel-related issues.
- Use for separation anxiety, travel or stressful situations such as fireworks or thunderstorms.
- Made with natural calming ingredients and a yummy bacon and pork liver flavor.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- LICKS Pill-Free Littles ZEN Calming Roasted Chicken Flavor Dog Supplement, 10 count$12.99Chewy Price$12.34Autoship Price
- Nootie Progility Bacon Flavored Calming Cold Pressed Soft Chews With Melatonin for Adult Dogs, 90 count$36.96Chewy Price$39.99List Price$35.11Autoship Price
- LICKS Pill-Free ZEN Calming Braised Beef Flavor Dog Supplement, 15 count$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
- NaturVet Senior Advanced Calming Aid With Non-GMO Ingredients Dog Supplement, 60 count$16.99Chewy Price$16.14Autoship Price
- maxxidog maxxicalm Calming Aid for Dogs, 120 tablets$33.99Chewy Price$32.29Autoship Price
- NaturVet Emotional Support Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Calming Supplement for Dogs, 120 count$28.99Chewy Price$27.54Autoship Price
- Green Gruff Relax Calming Smoked Coconut Flavor Soft Chew Dog Supplement, 24 count$9.51Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- Vet's Best Comfort Calm Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Calming Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$27.59Chewy Price$29.49List Price$26.21Autoship Price
- NaturVet Hemp Quiet Moments Liquid Calming Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 1-oz bottle$15.99Chewy Price$15.19Autoship Price
- Natura Petz Organics Travel Well Dog Supplement, 90 count$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Earth Heart Canine Calm Calming Spray for Dogs, 2-oz$19.98Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- PetAlive Scare-D-Pet Loud Noise Calming Dog & Cat Supplement, 2-oz bottle$39.95Chewy Price$37.95Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||L-Tryptophan 35mg, Chamomile 20mg, Ginger Root 3mg...||Valerian Root, Chamomile, Organic Hemp Seed Powder...||Chamomile, Passionflower, Sensoril Ashwagandha...||Active Ingredients: Chamomile: 150 mg, Thiamine Mononitrate: 100 mg, Passion Flower: 100 mg...||Valerian Root 100 mg, Passion Flower 100 mg, Chamomile 100 mg...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||All Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior|
|Food Flavor||—||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||—||—|
Questions & Answers
8 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
23 Customer Reviews
Calming and Relaxing
This help my dog with anxiety and calm him with the fireworks
Unfortunately these did not work for my dog. I am mow leaning towards calming treats with hemp. This would be good for your dog if they have low levels that need to be calmed but mot for a Weimaraner. And unfortunately i have an unopened container since i got it auto delivered before i realized it was not helping my girl
Peaceful as a lamb
Has help my 11 year old female chow chow tremendously. Will be purchasing more.
Good snack, but not calming
My dog loves them, as a snack. But, as far as calming him, they didn't do anything. He's a big dog and a big baby. He's had severe separation anxiety and just overall anxiety since he was a pup. So far, we have found nothing that works to calm him, except prescriptions and we don't want to go that way. A few natural things make him sleepy, but that's about it. He's still hyper and anxious. We'll keep searching...
These are great for dog anxiety
I used to only be able to get these from TruDog and now when I order dog stuff they can be a part of the total package. These things are great. I have scardy rescue dogs and these bacon balls have been the easiest God-send. I use them for when there is thunder, 4th of July and things like that. I used to use them when we would have to go to the vet but as time has gone on my scardy isn't soooooo scardy. The best thing about these things as you know and have control of the amount of stress release the dog gets. Great for seperation anxiety and scardy!
Tru Dog Calming Soft Chews
My older dog chokes in his sleep. This helps calm him and he sleeps through the night!!
waste of money
I was really looking forward to this product after reading the reviews, waste of money, my yorkie wont touch it.....:( She likes the TruDog food wish i could return this stuff for more food!!
No help for my pup
In my experience this project was a waste of money and time. It might work for smaller breeds but Earl is an Australian Shepherd and I would feed him 4 nuggets and it had Zero Effect.
Someone had Pierre in a Puppy mill for several years and he was very traumatized. The Calming Soft Chew Treats helped him cope and he is getting more trusting. Also my dog liked the food for a couple of meals but he is very finicky. He has decided he won't eat it now so I am still looking for something he will like, long term, and eat.
My dogs get anxious in the car, no more and grooming is no longer a battle