Tucson Bird Designs Tail Prop Suet Bird Feeder
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Easy-to-fill design holds a single suet cake.
- Features a special tail prop landing to help birds stay upright while munching.
- Specially made to attract birds like woodpeckers, flickers, sapsuckers, wrens and nuthatches.
- Durable, vinyl-coated steel mesh protects tiny bird feet.
- Sturdy spruce-wood feeder is made in the USA.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealDroll Yankees 6-Seed Bird Seed Tray, 8-in$9.29Chewy Price
- DealMore Birds Amethyst Jewel Hummingbird Feeder, 20-oz$15.99Chewy Price$32.99List Price
- DealNorth States Village Collection Old Town Pub Bird Feeder$18.99Chewy Price$27.99List Price
- DealBird Houses by Mark Cedar Ground Feeder$19.95Chewy Price
- DealDroll Yankees Omni Bird Seed Tray, 10.5-in$12.99Chewy Price
- DealPerky-Pet Antique Glass Bottle Hummingbird Feeder, Cobalt Blue$15.38Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- DealNorth States Village Collection Small Bird Feeder, Blue Cottage$13.12Chewy Price$27.99List Price
- DealMosaic Birds Hummble Bold Wild Bird Feeder, Aqua$34.95Chewy Price$38.99List Price
- DealMore Birds Snacks'N'Treats Single Hanging Bird Feeder$13.95Chewy Price$17.99List Price
- DealDroll Yankees Yankee Whipper Collapsing Curved Perch Bird Feeder, 21-in$101.99Chewy Price$125.99List Price
- DealMore Birds Two Cake Suet Buffet Bird Feeder$13.28Chewy Price$18.99List Price
- DealDroll Yankees Seed Saver Domed Bird Feeder, 10-in$24.37Chewy Price$33.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bird Type||Wild Bird||Wild Bird, Titmouse, Nuthatch, Chickadee, Woodpecker||Wild Bird, Bluebird, Titmouse, Nuthatch, Chickadee, Woodpecker||Wild Bird||Wild Bird, Cardinal, Bunting...|
|Material||Wood||Steel, Metal||Steel, Metal||Wood||Metal, Plastic|
|Capacity (Max)||435 cubic inches||2 suet cakes||56-oz or 1 suet cake||5-Ib, 12-ounce||1.5 lbs|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
6 Customer Reviews
About 5 minutes after I put peanut cherry suet block in, 2 woodpeckers arrived. They brought a baby with them to share the delicacy.
This is the second feeder like this that I have purchased. Really good for the Flickers to rest on while eating, as well as jays. Finches use it also. It really needs to be clear coated for it to hold up better in rainy Oregon. My son will do that. Easy to use and hang.
High Quality and Birds Love It!
I purchased this suet feeder to replace the basic green cage version. I am very happy with this product. It is very high quality - the wood is heavy and the construction is sturdy. Most importantly, my birds love it. Multiple birds can eat at a time while others hang out to wait their turn. I have gone through LOTS of suet since I bought this. Definitely recommend if you are looking to upgrade.
My woodpeckers love this
Very sturdy and good size for all size woodpeckers
Great Suet Feeder
This is a great feeder for suet . It is my first time feeding birds with suet. To the previous review, be patient! It took a while 4 to 6 weeks before I saw birds going to it.
Disappointed so far
It has been up a couple weeks now and no birds coming to it. Saw a squirrel trying to pull suet out, but no birds. My other feeder I got all kinds of birds (and the squirrel). Same suet brand. ??? Going to try another kinds of suet and hope the birds will start up again.