A variety of feathered friends will flock to your yard when you introduce the handcrafted Tucson Bird Designs Tail Prop Suet Bird Feeder. Designed for woodpeckers, flickers, thrashers and wrens, this spruce-wood feeder features a unique tail prop so your beaked buddies can use their stiff tail feathers for stability. Other types of birds can use this model by gripping the wire mesh. This durable feeder holds one suet cake at a time to please your favorite wingmen and keep them coming back for more.
- Easy-to-fill design holds a single suet cake.
- Features a special tail prop landing to help birds stay upright while munching.
- Specially made to attract birds like woodpeckers, flickers, sapsuckers, wrens and nuthatches.
- Durable, vinyl-coated steel mesh protects tiny bird feet.
- Sturdy spruce-wood feeder is made in the USA.
†Capacity is calculated by total volume. When using container, choose a capacity greater than what you need to prevent overfilling and spills.
See all items by Tucson Bird Designs