TuffRider Children's Starter Front Zip Paddock Boots
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Synthetic leather boots are weather-resistant and clean up with just a damp cloth.
- Round toe and elastic gussets add comfort and create an ideal fit.
- Details like a punched toe cap and spur rests make these boots versatile and suitable for the show ring.
- Rubber outsole for grip and durability.
- Front zipper allows kids to put their own boots on.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Weaver Leather Men's Spurs & Replaceable Rowels, Light Blackening$78.87Chewy Price$91.99List Price
- Weaver Leather Engraved German Silver Trim Men's Chap Guard Spurs$58.76Chewy Price$68.99List Price
- Troxel Spirit Riding Helmet, Raspberry, Medium$64.95Chewy Price$68.99List Price
- Troxel Cheyenne Riding Helmet, Brown, Large$211.95Chewy Price$222.95List Price
- Troxel Spirit Riding Helmet, T-Rex, Large$70.95Chewy Price$74.99List Price
- Troxel Rebel Riding Helmet, Navajo, Medium$83.95Chewy Price$88.99List Price
- Troxel Dakota Riding Helmet, Traildust, Medium$71.19Chewy Price$88.99List Price
- Troxel Capriole Riding Helmet, Velveteen, X-Small$74.95Chewy Price$78.99List Price
- Horze Equestrian Women's Ella Pull-On Knee Patch Tights, Black, 26$39.99Chewy Price
- Horze Equestrian Wexford Paddock Boots, Black, 7.5$54.99Chewy Price
- TuffRider Ventilated Schooling Children's Riding Tights, Black & Charcoal, X-Large$31.95Chewy Price$46.15List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Leather, Rubber, Natural Fabric||Leather, Rubber, Natural Fabric||Rubber||Faux Leather, Synthetic Fabric||Rubber|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
6 Customer Reviews
These boots are great for my granddaughter's riding lessons. Sized correctly and they look durable.
Excellent for the price
Nice pair of shoes for the price! Quality is much higher than expected. My child likes the grooves that keep his feet from slipping off the stirrups.
TuffRider Paddock Boots
Good quality. Sturdy boots. Made well of leather. Smell so good. My granddaughter will love these for her birthday. Can't wait to send them.
Cloth around zipper not sealed. With more care this could be so good
Good so far
Bought these for my 5 year old daughter’s first show. The plastic obviously doesn’t have a lot of give and rubs against her small toe, but for the price they are fine. She has only been wearing them a few weeks so hopefully they hold up.
I purchased these boots for my granddaughter and she was so excited. She wore them last week for the first time and told me she loved the fit. Win Win for Nana