TuffRider Children's Starter Lowrise Pull-On Jods
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Low-rise jodhpurs—ideal for any young rider.
- Pull-on style is easy to use.
- UltraGripp knee patches increase security in the saddle.
- Belt loops, faux fly front and sewn-in elastic jodhpur straps are ready for the show ring.
- 96% cotton, 4% spandex blend for stretch and breathability.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Saxon Children's Adjustable Waist Jodhpurs, Black, 16$35.99Chewy Price
- Horze Eleanor Flex Fit Horse Riding Gloves, Black, 10$41.99Chewy Price
- Horze Women's Evelyn Breathable Horse Riding Gloves, Dark Navy, 9$34.99Chewy Price
- Equine Couture Sport Natasha Breeches, Black/Light Tan Stitching, 24$89.99Chewy Price$109.95List Price
- Horze Equestrian Women's Ella Pull-On Knee Patch Tights, Black, 28$39.99Chewy Price
- Equine Couture Ladies Lola Padded Knee Hi Boot Socks, 3 count$19.75Chewy Price$21.94List Price
- TuffRider Ladies Minerva EquiCool Tights, Wine, Medium$44.99Chewy Price$57.70List Price
- TuffRider Children's Whimsical Horse Embroidered Pull-On Jodhpurs, Holly Berry, 16$39.99Chewy Price$46.15List Price
- TuffRider Ladies Ribb Lowrise Pull-On Knee Patch Breeches, Taupe, 28$39.99Chewy Price$46.15List Price
- TuffRider Ladies Ribb Knee Patch Breeches, Taupe, 34$40.99Chewy Price$51.92List Price
- TuffRider Ventilated Schooling Ladies Tights, Safari, X-Small$47.95Chewy Price$51.92List Price
- TuffRider Children's Starter Lowrise Pull-On Knee Patch Breeches, Black, 10$37.65Chewy Price$40.37List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Cotton, Natural Fabric||Cotton, Natural Fabric||Cotton, Natural Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
9 Customer Reviews
These pants fit well. They seem like they will last till she grows out of them.
Great product for the price!
I have found the TuffRider products fit my daughter well. For the price, they are made well & hold up to her 1 - 2x/ week riding schedule.
good but moldy odor
Product is fine, but as mentioned had a moldy odor.
Bought these for my daughter who just started riding. Love the color! I sized up and they are a bit long but I know she will grow into them. The stirrups are great but they do have a cuff at the bottom which I would have found annoying in my riding days but she doesn’t seem to be bothered by it. I have washed several times and they are holding up well and seem to be a good thicker material that should last.
Great pants for horseback riding
I bought these pants for my granddaughters to wear while they went horseback riding. They said they were very comfortable and they liked wearing them.
Perfect for my beginning rider!
Got these for my daughter who just started English riding and these are perfect! True to size and fit perfectly!
Good basic pant
Good for a 5-year-old’s first horse shows. Elastic straps are stitched on to keep the pant legs in place.
Great price and great fit they just don't hold up. 5th time riding (30 minute lesson) and seem in the rear let go. My daughter is thin and they weren't even stretching yet the seem let go. Even washed inside out and hung up to dry. Disappointed
They should Last for more than a month
I bought these pants for my daughter for riding lessons. She wore them 4 times for a lesson and today when she came home they had a hole in the knee. I loved the pants, they are a great bargain. They fit great look great, and ride well for a beginner. But I’m very disappointed.