TuffRider Children's Starter Lowrise Pull-On Knee Patch Breeches
About This Item
Remember to measure for the perfect fit. TuffRider Children's Starter Lowrise Pull-On Knee Patch Breeches are soft, comfy and a favorite for schooling. The cotton and spandex blend gives kids freedom of movement in the saddle, while contoured sock bottoms ensure the breeches stay in place. UltraGripp knee patches contribute to a steady, secure leg in the saddle. These breeches’ pull-on design is easy for kids to use. A faux fly front adds classic style.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- TuffRider Men's Cotton Full Seat Breeches, Black, 30$71.36Chewy Price$84.95List Price
- TuffRider Ladies Minerva EquiCool Tights, Wine, Medium$44.99Chewy Price$49.95List Price
- Equine Couture Cory Jacket, Wine, Medium$79.27Chewy Price$88.95List Price
- Equine Couture Ladies Hadley Knee Hi Socks, 3 count$24.99Chewy Price
- Horze Equestrian Women's Ella Pull-On Knee Patch Tights, Black, 28$39.99Chewy Price
- Weaver Leather Men's Spurs & Replaceable Rowels, Sweet Iron$56.81Chewy Price$91.99List Price
- Weaver Leather Engraved German Silver Trim Men's Chap Guard Spurs$49.18Chewy Price$68.99List Price
- Horze Equestrian Wexford Paddock Boots, Black, 8$54.99Chewy Price
- Horze Equestrian Pro Thermo Stable Boots, K 4.5 / W 6.5$49.99Chewy Price
- Horze Equestrian Womens Polar Thermo Boots, 7.5$79.99Chewy Price
- Huntley Equestrian Women's Premium Leather English Paddock Back Zipper Horse Riding Boots, Size 6$111.99Chewy Price$129.99List Price
- TuffRider Ladies Ribb Knee Patch Breeches, Dark Charcoal, 28$36.86Chewy Price$44.95List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Cotton, Natural Fabric||Cotton, Natural Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Cotton, Natural Fabric|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
6 Customer Reviews
Got these for my daughter who just started English riding and these are perfect! True to size and fit perfectly!
Good Fit for 11 yearold
Ordered a size 12 for my tall thin 11 year old granddaughter they are a very good fit a little loose at the top but nothing that would prevent me from ordering again she loves them
The reason I gave these pants two stars is because they are tiny. My daughter is a tall 9 year old who wears a 10-12. She usually wears a 12. So I got her the size 12. They look like they are a size 6. They seem well made but they are so small, she can’t even try them on. I didn’t really look at them closely knowing we would have to return them. When I looked to see how to return, there are no instructions. So I guess I have to call customer service....yay : /
Perfect fit, quality item. Would buy from Chewy again.
Look great, run small
These pants are very thin, but they do look very nice out of the package will have to wait and see how they wear. But my granddaughter generally wears 12, and these were a 16 they fit her okay
I bought these for my granddaughter for her birthday. They fit nicely, are comfortable and look great! They have good padding for legs for riding. They were a reasonable price for a girl that continues to grow!