TuffRider Children's Starter Lowrise Pull-On Knee Patch Breeches
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
Remember to measure for the perfect fit. TuffRider Children's Starter Lowrise Pull-On Knee Patch Breeches are soft, comfy and a favorite for schooling. The cotton and spandex blend gives kids freedom of movement in the saddle, while contoured sock bottoms ensure the breeches stay in place. UltraGripp knee patches contribute to a steady, secure leg in the saddle. These breeches’ pull-on design is easy for kids to use. A faux fly front adds classic style.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Horze Equestrian Women's Ella Pull-On Knee Patch Tights, Tan, 30$39.99Chewy Price
- Horze Eleanor Flex Fit Horse Riding Gloves, Black, 9$35.98Chewy Price$41.99List Price
- Horze Women's Evelyn Breathable Horse Riding Gloves, Black, 10$34.99Chewy Price
- Saxon Children's Adjustable Waist Jodhpurs, Black, 16$35.99Chewy Price
- Equine Couture Ladies Stretch Show Riding Gloves, Black, Small$23.74Chewy Price
- Equine Couture Ladies Lola Padded Knee Hi Boot Socks, 3 count$19.75Chewy Price$21.94List Price
- TuffRider Ventilated Schooling Ladies Tights, Safari, Large$40.95Chewy Price$51.92List Price
- TuffRider Ladies Ventilated Technical Long Sleeve Sport Shirt, Petal Pink, X-Large$30.95Chewy Price$38.63List Price
- TuffRider Children's Whimsical Horse Embroidered Pull-On Jodhpurs, Black & Hot Pink, 10$39.99Chewy Price$46.15List Price
- TuffRider Ladies Minerva EquiCool Tights, Charcoal, X-Small$44.95Chewy Price$57.70List Price
- TuffRider Ladies Ribb Lowrise Pull-On Knee Patch Breeches, Dark Charcoal, 30$35.95Chewy Price$46.15List Price
- Dublin Venturer RS III Women's Horse Riding Boots, Brown, 6$97.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Cotton, Natural Fabric||Cotton, Natural Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Cotton, Natural Fabric|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
6 Customer Reviews
Got these for my daughter who just started English riding and these are perfect! True to size and fit perfectly!
Good Fit for 11 yearold
Ordered a size 12 for my tall thin 11 year old granddaughter they are a very good fit a little loose at the top but nothing that would prevent me from ordering again she loves them
The reason I gave these pants two stars is because they are tiny. My daughter is a tall 9 year old who wears a 10-12. She usually wears a 12. So I got her the size 12. They look like they are a size 6. They seem well made but they are so small, she can’t even try them on. I didn’t really look at them closely knowing we would have to return them. When I looked to see how to return, there are no instructions. So I guess I have to call customer service....yay : /
Perfect fit, quality item. Would buy from Chewy again.
Look great, run small
These pants are very thin, but they do look very nice out of the package will have to wait and see how they wear. But my granddaughter generally wears 12, and these were a 16 they fit her okay
I bought these for my granddaughter for her birthday. They fit nicely, are comfortable and look great! They have good padding for legs for riding. They were a reasonable price for a girl that continues to grow!