TuffRider Ladies Lexington Waterproof Tall Country Boots
About This Item
- Waterproof boots are ideal for both riding and barn chores.
- Waterproof leather and lining plus rubber outsole help to keep your feet dry.
- Elastic gussets give you the freedom of movement you need when riding.
- Use the drawstring closure at the top of the boots to keep rain out.
- Memory foam insoles and round toe design keep you comfy.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Dublin Easy-Care Adults Half Chaps II, Brown, Large$50.00Chewy Price$51.99List Price
- Dublin Venturer RS III Women's Horse Riding Boots, Black, 7.5$86.95Chewy Price$97.99List Price
- Weaver Leather Engraved German Silver Trim Men's Chap Guard Spurs$58.76Chewy Price$68.99List Price
- Weaver Leather Men's Spurs & Replaceable Rowels, Light Blackening$78.87Chewy Price$91.99List Price
- Horze Equestrian Wexford Paddock Boots, Black, 9$49.78Chewy Price$54.99List Price
- Horze Equestrian Bonn Kids Rubber Paddock Boots, 3.5$44.99Chewy Price
- TuffRider Ladies Starter Front Zip Paddock Boots, Mocha, 6.5$46.73Chewy Price$51.92List Price
- Horze Eleanor Flex Fit Horse Riding Gloves, Black, 9$34.55Chewy Price$41.99List Price
- TuffRider Ventilated Schooling Ladies Tights, Safari, X-Large$40.99Chewy Price$51.92List Price
- Horze Women's Evelyn Breathable Horse Riding Gloves, Dark Navy, 9$34.99Chewy Price
- TuffRider Ladies Ribb Lowrise Pull-On Knee Patch Breeches, Dark Charcoal, 28$45.95Chewy Price$46.15List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Leather, Natural Fabric||Leather, Mesh, Natural Fabric, Synthetic Fabric||Leather, Natural Fabric||Leather, Natural Fabric|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
2 Customer Reviews
can they really be THAT bad?
Yes, they are really THAT bad! They look like State LIne Tack's Dublin tall boot, but there the resemblance ends these are cheap and horrible. Lucky for the liberal return policy
Take this off the self
the worse boot, no cant call it a boot collapses Think of the worst thing about a boot this is it !