TuffRider Ladies Plus Rider Field Boots
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Leather, Rubber, Natural Fabric||Leather, Natural Fabric||Leather, Mesh, Natural Fabric, Synthetic Fabric||Leather, Natural Fabric||Leather, Natural Fabric|
About This Item
- Leather plus-size riding boots feature a wider calf and two stretchable elastic gussets.
- Include a back zipper and snap closure for easy on and off.
- Contoured ankle and memory foam footbed add comfort and style.
- Details include Spanish tops, rounded punched toe caps, fixed elastic laces and spur rests.
- Available in standard and short heights.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealDublin Easy-Care Adults Half Chaps II, Black, X-Large$37.56Chewy Price$51.99List Price
- Horze Equestrian Wexford Paddock Boots, Black, 9$54.98Chewy Price$54.99List Price
- Weaver Leather Engraved German Silver Trim Men's Chap Guard Spurs$58.76Chewy Price$68.99List Price
- Weaver Leather Men's Spurs & Replaceable Rowels, Light Blackening$78.87Chewy Price$91.99List Price
- Dublin Venturer RS III Women's Horse Riding Boots, Brown, 6.5$87.99Chewy Price$97.99List Price
- Horze Equestrian Bonn Kids Rubber Paddock Boots, 13.5$44.99Chewy Price
- TuffRider Ladies Starter Front Zip Paddock Boots, Mocha, 9.5$40.99Chewy Price$51.92List Price
- Derby Originals 600D Nylon Padded Tall English Riding Boot Carry Bag, Black$39.99Chewy Price$44.99List Price
- TuffRider Ventilated Schooling Children's Riding Tights, Charcoal & Neon Green, X-Large$41.95Chewy Price$46.15List Price
- TuffRider Children's Starter Lowrise Pull-On Jods, Denim, 14$37.89Chewy Price$40.37List Price
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
3 Customer Reviews
Fitt but don’t hold up
They fit me great when most boots don’t but they do not hold up I ride 1 maybe 2 times a week and the sole has already cracked and they are less than a year old. You can see the sole is not worn down far but already has a crack in it the rubber/sole is still in good quality not dry rotted.
perfect for wide calf!
I just received my riding boots, they fit great I have 19” calves and I was able to zip these up (just barley), but I know they’ll stretch. My only issue is that the ankle is kind of big and the foot part runs big (coming from a wide foot person) so I recommend sizing down a whole size! I love them though, they are good quality!
The fit was better than expected. Excellent quality.