TuffRider Ladies Ribb Knee Patch Breeches
About This Item
- Stretchy, durable 92% micro polyester and 8% spandex blend—perfect for schooling.
- Front zip with hook and eye closure and belt loops.
- UltraGripp suede knee patches provide extra security in the saddle.
- Contoured sock bottoms for a smooth fit underneath boots.
- Front zip pocket is ideal for smaller items like treats or keys.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Troxel Liberty Riding Helmet, Black, Large$70.95Chewy Price$74.99List Price
- Troxel Rebel Riding Helmet, Turquoise, Small$83.95Chewy Price$88.99List Price
- Troxel Spirit Riding Helmet, Pink, X-Small$70.95Chewy Price$74.99List Price
- Horze Equestrian Wexford Paddock Boots, Black, 8.5$54.99Chewy Price
- Weaver Leather Engraved German Silver Trim Men's Chap Guard Spurs$51.02Chewy Price$68.99List Price
- Weaver Leather Men's Spurs & Replaceable Rowels, Light Blackening$74.63Chewy Price$91.99List Price
- Huntley Equestrian Women's Premium Leather English Paddock Back Zipper Horse Riding Boots, Size 10$116.66Chewy Price$149.99List Price
- Horze Equestrian Womens Polar Thermo Boots, 9$79.99Chewy Price
- Horze Equestrian Pro Thermo Stable Boots, K 2$49.99Chewy Price
- TuffRider Men's Cotton Full Seat Breeches, Black, 34$67.96Chewy Price$98.12List Price
- TuffRider Ladies Minerva EquiCool Tights, Wine, Medium$44.99Chewy Price$57.70List Price
- TuffRider Children's Whimsical Horse Embroidered Pull-On Jodhpurs, Holly Berry, 14$39.99Chewy Price$46.15List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Cotton, Natural Fabric||Cotton, Natural Fabric||Cotton, Natural Fabric|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
14 Customer Reviews
Cute but tears
I ordered two pairs of these black breeches, and on both pairs the stitching underneath the zipper ripped almost immediately. On the grey pair I ordered, this did not happen, so it was weird and disappointing. Otherwise these are good.
Ordered a 34 waist and it’s barely a 34”with no stretch. Really disappointed that the waist band is so confined feeling for riding breeches. Pointless to even have the elastic waistband.
Good for the money breeches
Cute breeches that have a lot of stretch and fit well. I have worn and washed them (always inside out, on delicate wash, cold water and hang them up to dry) multiple times and they have maintained their stretch and shape. They tend to run a tad small so if you are between sizes or on the high end of your size, I would definitely size up. I highly recommend them (as long as you follow the wash/dry directions!!)
These are thicker (warmer) than I was expecting. Perfect for winter riding in Arizona. But might be too warm for summer.
I wanted to love them but
I ordered the white pair as a potential show breech and they were completely see through. Even nude undies would show! Definitely cannot recommend them!
Disappointed in fit and quality
This is a great looking pair of pants but by the second wearing the legs were pretty stretched out and not fitting as close as I would like. I love the little slash pocket to stash a lip balm or other small item, but the zipper broke after the 4th wearing.
love these breeches
These breeches are comfortable, fit well, wash well and look great. I love the high waist. All this at a fantastic price.
Nice material, good fit
I was worried about getting the wrong size, but these fit great! For reference, I am 5,8" about 165 lbs and the ladies size 34 was perfect. 4 out of 5 stars because I have not worn them riding yet and can't describe how they do in the saddle.
Chocolate Tuffrider Breeches
Love these pants. High waisted and fit perfectly! Wear out a little fast in the knee patch area.
Best breech if you like a high waist
These are the best pair of breeches for my currier girls. I prefer a high waist in my pant style. And these are perfect. I usually wear a size 12 in women's so I am ordering a 32. 34 would be ok with a belt, but there is sooo much stretch that you can fit comfortably into a 32. I am returning the 36 that I bought as I was worried about stretch but I am very satisfied with the fit of these.