TuffRider Ladies Ventilated Technical Long Sleeve Sport Shirt
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
About This Item
- Technical moisture-wicking fabric helps to keep you dry.
- Ventilated mesh panels under the arms allow for maximum ventilation.
- Long sleeves offer additional coverage during sunny rides.
- Zip front for easy on and off.
- 100% micro polyester.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- TuffRider Children's Starter Lowrise Pull-On Jods, Black, 12$34.99Chewy Price$40.37List Price
- TuffRider Ladies Ribb Knee Patch Breeches, Black, 30$40.99Chewy Price$51.92List Price
- TuffRider Ventilated Schooling Children's Riding Tights, Charcoal & Neon Blue, Medium$32.95Chewy Price$46.15List Price
- Horze Women's Evelyn Breathable Horse Riding Gloves, Black, 9$34.99Chewy Price
- Horze Equestrian Women's Ella Pull-On Knee Patch Tights, Tan, 30$39.99Chewy Price
- Horze Eleanor Flex Fit Horse Riding Gloves, Black, 10$41.99Chewy Price
- Saxon Children's Adjustable Waist Jodhpurs, Beige, 6$35.99Chewy Price
- Equine Couture Ladies Stretch Show Riding Gloves, Black, Small$21.94Chewy Price$23.74List Price
- Equine Couture Ladies Lola Padded Knee Hi Boot Socks, 3 count$19.75Chewy Price$21.94List Price
- Dublin Venturer RS III Women's Horse Riding Boots, Brown, 8.5$91.30Chewy Price$97.99List Price
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
8 Customer Reviews
Don't recommend white/light colors
I bought this in white, and right away it looked weird when I put it on. There is a front/back neck underlay where they secure the zipper and do the embroidery logo; and the double white layer shows very clearly and looks cheap/poorly designed. I would recommend getting a darker color to avoid seeing two different layers of fabric from the outside.
Love this shirt
Shirt fits great and helps me keep the sun off while I ride. For this fair-skin rider, long sleeve summer shirts are a must.
I bought 3 of these shirts and love them! They are light and comfortable with a fabric that moves. I got the mediums and I say they are true to size. This is the first kind of riding tops I've ever purchased so not sure how they compare to the higher priced ones but these were exactly what I needed.
great for schooling
I live in the Deep South. Summer is hot and humid. THese shirts keep the hot sun off me and are super comfortable to ride in
Scratchy, but functional
Pros- lightweight, functional, mesh under arms Cons- scratchy material, dried it on low and took it out right away but it's a wrinkled mess. Hand wash only if you don't want it wrinkled.
Thought these shirts would be good in summer, but they are not good quality material. The material is scratchy and they are not SPF.
So happy with this shirt
This shirt went beyond my expectations for the price. Ordered the Glacier Blue in a size medium...fits beautifully (I wear an 8-10 in shirts) Very light weight with great ventilation.
Even the horse loves it
I didn’t expect much from a Tuffrider top for the price, but this is well made and breathable. True to size. I got a medium in Petal Pink. Please make more pastel and muted colors!