TuffRider Men's Cotton Full Seat Breeches
About This Item
- Full seat schooling breeches are both breathable and super soft.
- UltraGripp micro suede full seat provides a secure feel in the saddle.
- Contoured sock bottoms keep breeches in place.
- Features front zip design, belt loops and front zip pockets.
- 92% cotton and 8% spandex blend.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- TuffRider Ladies Minerva EquiCool Tights, Charcoal, Medium$43.59Chewy Price$57.70List Price
- TuffRider Ladies Ribb Lowrise Pull-On Knee Patch Breeches, Black, 28$37.76Chewy Price$46.15List Price
- Horze Women's Evelyn Breathable Horse Riding Gloves, Dark Navy, 9$34.99Chewy Price
- Equine Couture Cory Jacket, Wine, X-Small$93.95Chewy Price$97.84List Price
- TuffRider Ladies Ribb Knee Patch Breeches, Dark Charcoal, 26$40.96Chewy Price$51.92List Price
- TuffRider Children's Starter Lowrise Pull-On Jods, Hot Pink, 14, None$34.99Chewy Price$40.37List Price
- TuffRider Ventilated Schooling Ladies Tights, Black & Charcoal, X-Large$40.96Chewy Price$51.92List Price
- TuffRider Children's Whimsical Horse Embroidered Pull-On Jodhpurs, Hot Pink & White, 6$39.99Chewy Price$46.15List Price
- TuffRider Children's Starter Lowrise Pull-On Knee Patch Breeches, Sand, 8$30.87Chewy Price$40.37List Price
- Equine Couture Sport Natasha Breeches, Charcoal/White Stitching, 36$90.06Chewy Price$109.95List Price
- Equine Couture Ladies Hadley Knee Hi Socks, 3 count$19.99Chewy Price$21.94List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Cotton, Natural Fabric||Cotton, Natural Fabric||Cotton, Natural Fabric||Cotton, Natural Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
5 Customer Reviews
no more sores!
I ordered a couple of pairs of these for my husband who has had trouble with sores on the inside of his knees after prolonged hours in the saddle - and despite wearing chaps. They fit perfectly, have the belt loops he wants and are very soft. In addition, they machine wash well and the padding inside the legs extends up into the seat area. I highly recommend. Who knew Chewy sold people stuff too!
It was my first time wearing these breeches, and as my right leg straddled the horse, I could hear rips in the crotch. I was able to finish my lesson without embarrassment, but after a result of not even one second on a horse, my brand new breeches are deemed worthless. The crotch has three small tears that will likely grow and weaken the breeches with further riding. I avoided embarrassment this time, but future riding with these breeches would likely lead to pure embarrassment. DO NOT BUY TOUGHRIDER !!!!! BUT, DO BUY FROM CHEWY. Chewy is refunding my purchase.
What A Find
This has been a fantastic purchase, as I drive carriages and this pant is super, comfortable, and cool. Looks great with riding boots. Have recieved compliments on attire.
Best Men’s Breeches
Thank you for carrying Men’s English riding apparel! It’s so hard to find English clothing for men, and these are my teenage son’s favorite breeches. I’ve paid (a lot!) more for them elsewhere, so was thrilled to see them on Chewy! Please bring in the 30 and 32 in black! And add some men’s show shirts, and maybe some men’s dress breeches for showing, please, since they can’t show in full seat breeches.
I got these for my husband to replace his other pair of Tuffriders that have finally been retired. They have done their job and has lasted for years and years ! They are super comfortable for him in all the right places . We trail ride every week in a wonderful park with 10 miles of trails lots of hills and lots of trotting and cantering and walking. His old pair of tuff riders finally wore a little too thin in the thighs after years of riding in them . So I had to find the exact ones to replace them . They have improved over the years I’ve noticed with these new pair and he is very happy with them . The price is perfect and I was pleasantly surprised to find them on Chewy !