Tuggo Water-Weighted Ball & Rope Dog Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Built for durable, long-lasting play for you and your canine companion.
- Fill with water, sand or gravel to create resistance for more challenging games of tug.
- Organic, cotton-based rope can be adjusted and tied to different lengths to suit your pal's playtime.
- Healthy play keeps your dog active and inspires bonding between you and your pet—or even bonding between dogs.
- Use various kinds of gravel or marble to make new, engaging sounds.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Fetch Squeaking Birthday Tennis Ball Dog Toy, 3-Pack$6.40Chewy Price
- Nylabone Power Play Fling-a-Bounce Dog Toy, Large$19.42Chewy Price$29.89List Price
- Frisco Summer Fun Ballistic Nylon Plush Surfboard Dog Toy$4.95Chewy Price
- Nylabone Power Play Tug-a-Ball All-in-1 Tug & Ball Dog Toy$12.13Chewy Price$18.69List Price
- JW Pet Spiky Cuz Dog Chew Toy, Color Varies, Small$4.99Chewy Price
- Petstages Crack N Fetch Stick Dog Chew Toy, Large$12.34Chewy Price$14.49List Price
- Nylabone Power Play Ring Thing Dog Toy$8.99Chewy Price$18.79List Price
- Tuffy's Ultimate 3-Way Tug Squeaky Plush Dog Toy, Yellow Bones$20.49Chewy Price$25.49List Price
- Multipet Canine Clean Dental Tough Dog Chew Toy, Blue$9.99Chewy Price$13.49List Price
- Petstages Orka Jack Tough Dog Chew Toy$17.99Chewy Price$32.99List Price
- Multipet Canine Clean Mint Bone Rope Tough Dog Chew Toy, Blue$6.96Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- Chuckit! Floppy Tug Dog Toy, Color Varies, Small$16.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Water Toy, Stuffing-Free||Tough Chewer||Exercise||Exercise||Exercise, Squeaky|
|Material||Rope, Rubber||Rubber||Rope||Rope||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Giant Breeds|
|Toy Type||Balls, Ropes & Tug Toys||Chew Toys, Ropes & Tug Toys||Ropes & Tug Toys||Ropes & Tug Toys||Ropes & Tug Toys|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
34 Customer Reviews
Best I have tried
The clippers seemed a little small when I first got them, but cuts my 90lb German Shepherd’s nails like butter. It is super sharp and doesn’t crush the nails at all. These will be my go to clippers from now on, just wish the handles were a little bigger, easily overlooked with how well they perform though.
This toy is fantastic! I fill it just over halfway with water and my pup drags it around the yard every single day. I see people complaining that the rope is no good however, my 80 pound German Shepherd has been playing with this Tuggo ball, almost daily, for an entire year, and the rope is still intact. If your dog chews the rope, you can easily replace it with any type of rope you’d like. I also see that people are giving it bad ratings because their dogs swing it around and hurt themselves by hitting themselves in the head or shoulder. If the ball is filled with water, it’s too heavy for them to pick it up and fling it around. My dog loves playing it when it has no water in it either however, I don’t let her so, she never hurt herself. Duh. I feel this would be a great toy for German Shepherd ‘s. They have so much energy, especially when they’re younger, and most of them love their balls and toys! This is definitely one of my dogs faves!
Tons of fun
Our English mastiff loves this ball and rope. He spins and whips and shakes the mall with no mercy. When the ball bonks him he thinks it's fighting back and he attacks more. Spins it over his head and slams into ground. So much entertainment to watch.
A friend gave it as a gift at first our 6mo. German Shepherd barked at it but it didn't take long for him to conquer it and now he absolutely adores it. It gives him a lot of exercise play with it by himself.
tuggo toy rope ball
My 7 lb dachshund loves this toy .I drag it around the and she grabs the rope to pull it away, Very entertaining and keeps her motivated. The only concern is the ball thumping on her head if the rope is pulled hard.
Willie. had one of these that is over 20 years old and actually it is on it’s fifth Ladrador! We were excited to see it offered again and now he will have one that still has it’s rope!
My big dog loves this
This is a great toy for my 100+lbs dog!! He loves it.
weak but replaceable rope
I have two pit bulls, one is a chewer and the other is not. They were able to play tug of war for about 2 mins until the rope started to break apart due to my chewer. It’s hard to find a good toy that stands up to aggressive chewing and this rope did not. On the plus side, the ball is made of a very hard material and I have high hopes that will last for a while. And another plus, is the rope is replaceable so you can exchange it with something stronger!
Bought this for my daughters Belgium Shepherd for Christmas.
Not what I thought
I really can't review this item. It was a gift for my sister-in-law's dogs. She has two large dogs that like to fight over toys in the backyard. My only surprise was how hard the ball itself was. It's a very firm plastic and I was thinking it was going to be something a little bit more malleable.