Tulane's Closet Cover Me by Tui Adjustable Fit Long Sleeve Dog Pullover, Puppy Print
About This Item
- Long-sleeve post-surgical pullover pet garment.
- Proves a paw-fect alternative to an e-collar.
- Features and adjustable tummy or chest area.
- Designed to prevent your dog from scratching hot spots.
- Crafted using 100% Peruvian pima cotton that’s soft to the touch.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealAlfie Pet Noah Lion Dog & Cat Recovery Collar, Large$22.99Chewy Price$27.99List Price
- DealComfy Cone E-Collar for Dogs & Cats, Black, Small$11.11Chewy Price$20.99List Price
- DealComfy Cone E-Collar for Dogs & Cats, Tan, X-Large$46.34Chewy Price$51.49List Price
- DealCalm Paws Basic Inflatable Dog Collar, X-Large$17.99Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- DealComfy Cone Extender Panel, Black$13.49Chewy Price
- DealKONG Cloud Collar for Dogs & Cats, Large$29.36Chewy Price$36.99List Price
- DealComfy Cone Extender Panel, Tan$13.49Chewy Price
- DealZenPet ZenCone Soft Recovery Dog & Cat Collar, X-Large$23.99Chewy Price$26.99List Price
- DealCalm Paws Calming Dog E-Collar XX-Large$18.99Chewy Price
- DealCALM PAWS Calming Recovery Dog Vest, Large$45.99Chewy Price
- DealSunGrow Post-Surgery Soft Cone Dog & Cat Recovery Collar, Pink, Medium$11.95Chewy Price$15.99List Price$11.35Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Extra Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds|
|Material||Cotton, Natural Fabric||Cotton, Natural Fabric||—||—||Cotton, Natural Fabric|
|Health Feature||—||—||—||—||First Aid, Itch & Redness Remedy, Recovery|
Questions & Answers
8 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
25 Customer Reviews
Cute and fits well. The embroidery is not from a used item but stands for Tulane's Closet clearly stated in the package status email. Sad that woman thought chewy sends out used products.
Ill fitting and stretched easily
I bought this for my Siberian husky and he measured along his back 25 inches so I bought the correct one from the sizing chart, but the problem with it was the fabric stretched very easily and it pulled down around his neck almost falling off around his shoulders. This particular item was no good for the purpose of protecting from his surgery a recent neuter as the tail hole was too big, and he could keep licking his surgery. It just did not fit him well and ended up having to buy him something different.
too big and complicated
Don't buy these pajamas, unless you want to have to adjust it every time your dog needs to potty. They are terrible and the small is more like a medium.
Perfect for Post-Op
These were perfect for our small 11lb pup who had a hernia removed. Still had to wear a cone but these were perfect when we could keep an eye on him and give him a break from the cone.
I got this for post surgical suit- it’s perfect for my pug! She is 6 mos old, 12”neck, 17” chest , 13#. Size SMALL. :) she looks adorable which is a bonus!
Not long sleeves
I purchased this really hoping it would be long sleeves for my pup. It is not at all. Tried to return but I could not. Other than that (which was the reason I purchased it) it is so soft and the snaps are great.
Love this. Bought three.
After my double coated dog had to be half shaved for surgery this helped make him feel comfortable. He felt snuggled. It was so much better than a cone. The flap is easily adjusted to go out to pee. If you have a dog that will chew through fabric to get to his incisions this may not work. But for us it snuggle him and he did not pay much mind to his incisions.
Cute, soft, runs small
Works well, however double check the sizing and maybe size up if your dog is anywhere near the max sizing. I got a size medium for my 21lb cattle dog puppy and it fit her but was very tight, she could not move very well. So it did work as intended, however we ended up not using it because it was too tight. If she were a bit smaller it would have worked perfectly. The snaps are in good places and it's well thought out. I bought it for spay recovery suit, but would work well for a short haired/hairless dog who needs pajamas or gets cold. It is cotton though so do not use it in the rain or snow or any wet conditions as cotton is not water resistant, will absorb and stay. BTW the monogram some other reviewer was talking about, the embroidery on the collar? It is "TC" for tulanes closet, it is not a used item, they just come like that, mine has it too.
Only 4 stars because it is easy to take off. My dog got ACL surgery and was able to get this off quite easily. Once we tied a ponytail around it to tighten it up, it worked great. The flap is super easy access for potty breaks, and stopped her from licking her wound. I would purchase it again even knowing it is a little big.
Replace the cone!
I don't write many reviews but this made me (and my Luna) so happy I just had to. Yes, I should have sized up but it still worked well. This is comfortable, well made and convenient. Get rid of the cone and use this instead!