Tulane's Closet Cover Me by Tui Adjustable Fit Long Sleeve Dog Onesie
About This Item
- Long-sleeve post-surgical step-into pet garment.
- Proves a paw-fect alternative to an e-collar.
- Features and adjustable tummy or chest area.
- Designed to prevent your dog from scratching hot spots.
- Crafted using 100% Peruvian pima cotton that’s soft to the touch.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Surgi Snuggly Wonder Suit Post Surgical Healing Dog Suit, X-Large Short$32.36Chewy Price$39.99List Price
- Suitical Recovery Suit for Dogs, Pink Camo, XXX-Small$34.00Chewy Price$35.95List Price
- Suitical Recovery Sleeve for Dogs, Black, X-Small$30.70Chewy Price$35.95List Price
- Calm Paws Calming Dog E-Collar, Large$14.55Chewy Price
- Alfie Pet Zumi Soft Edge Velcro Closure Dog & Cat Recovery Collar, Blue, X-Small$17.99Chewy Price$22.99List Price
- DealComfy Cone E-Collar for Dogs & Cats, Tan, XX-Large$68.39Chewy Price$75.99List Price
- DealShed Defender Original Dog Onesie, Black, Medium$36.39Chewy Price$51.99List Price
- The Blissful Dog Elbow Butter, 2-oz$14.99Chewy Price$17.99List Price$14.24Autoship Price
- DealLabra Front Leg Dog Wrap, Large/X-Large$17.95Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Extra Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds|
|Material||Cotton, Natural Fabric||Cotton, Natural Fabric||—||—||Cotton, Natural Fabric|
|Health Feature||—||—||—||—||First Aid, Itch & Redness Remedy, Recovery|
Questions & Answers
9 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
27 Customer Reviews
Surgery recovery outfit
I love this product! I did a lot of looking for an outfit that would fit my dog and this one did perfectly. It was for the healing time after a surgery. I wanted long sleeves because for a previous dog I got a short sleeve outfit and the dog was able to get to the wound easily. Also, this outfit had snaps to adjust the size of the outfit. On the sides. Good quality material and comfortable for my pet.
Chamois wore this after her mammary tumor removal and I loved that we had something as an alternative to her cone.
The Cover Me suit worked for my 11 pound Yorkie recovering from surgery. He had 3 lumps removed, head, side and tail area. I was very happy he did not have to wear an e-collar! I ordered a small and it was a bit small but a medium would have been big. I left a couple of snaps open and cut the tummy panel off.
Not for us
Bought this exact cover at the recommendation of our vet. Followed the sizing guide. I was so excited to get my pups cone off. She had her rear leg amputated and the cone is driving her nuts. I went to put it on her and the sleeves were beyond short the body of the cover up was also extremely short. It would not even cover the rear end so she couldn’t chew at her stitches. If you have a small Dog or don’t mind the short sleeves the material seems to be quality and very well made. It’s soft and the pink is very pretty. Shout out to chewy customer service! They were friendly and helpful with a refund and invited me to donate the cover up to a local shelter. This was my first time ordering from chewy but due to my experience I will continue to use their services.
Although it takes a bit to figure out as there are a lot of snaps, overall a much better option than the cone. Our Jasper had surgery on both knees and this did keep them covered so he couldn’t get to them
sizes are not what they state
this is much smaller than i should be and clips together oddly on my kitty. Unfortunately, I am past my return window so will be donating my $30 to a shelter
Not everyone's cup of tea
Made well, but my cat hated it. She wouldn't stay in it for it to accomplish why I bought it (spay operation). It is cute, but giving it to my sister who dresses her animals a lot. My Diva is evidently a nudist at heart!
Love these jammies
I wasn't sure about these at first, but these helped prevent my dog from being able to get to her stitches. She had "ACL" surgery. Sadie is a pit bull, so she is a large dog, getting the jammies on and off her is a challenge because she's not cooperative. I love them and even bought her two more pairs. I don't have to worry about her chewy her "boo-boo" when I have to leave the house.
Great product, nice material that washes well… I have in pink for smaller dog. Difference in size between small and medium is quite a bit, long sleeved are way too long for my moorkie. Need to buy a medium with short sleeves for him. Other than that, really nice material and looks adorable on
Worked well for post-surgery
My pup had stitches on the side of her chest and some on a hind leg, so this worked very well to protect them. It's warm here, and she didn't need the lower panel for male neutering, but I felt the front part was needed to keep a little tension ... so I cut it back, and put the edge on a sewing machine. I would have preferred velcro to all the snaps, but I got it to fit adequately.