Tulane's Closet Cover Me by Tui Adjustable Fit Short Sleeve Dog Step-Into Onesie
About This Item
- Short-sleeve post-surgical step-into pet garment.
- Proves a paw-fect alternative to an e-collar.
- Features and adjustable tummy or chest area.
- Designed to prevent your dog from scratching hot spots.
- Crafted using 100% Peruvian pima cotton that’s soft to the touch.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- CALM PAWS Calming Recovery Dog Vest, Medium$41.99Chewy Price
- Suitical Recovery Suit for Dogs, Black, XXX-Small$31.32Chewy Price$33.95List Price
- Surgi Snuggly Wonder Suit Post Surgical Healing Dog Suit, Medium Long$34.99Chewy Price$39.99List Price
- Alfie Pet Noah Lion Dog & Cat Recovery Collar, XX-Large$23.99Chewy Price$28.99List Price
- Calm Paws Basic Inflatable Dog Collar, Small$11.99Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- Alfie Pet Noah Sunflower Dog & Cat Recovery Collar, Small$23.99Chewy Price$28.99List Price
- Comfy Cone E-Collar for Dogs & Cats, Black, X-Small$16.99Chewy Price$19.49List Price
- Comfy Cone E-Collar for Dogs & Cats, Tan, Small$18.89Chewy Price$20.99List Price
- Calm Paws Calming Dog E-Collar, Medium$11.43Chewy Price
- SunGrow Post-Surgery Soft Cone Dog & Cat Recovery Collar, Pink, Medium$10.75Chewy Price$15.99List Price$10.21Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Giant Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Material||—||Cotton, Natural Fabric||—||Cotton, Natural Fabric||Cotton, Natural Fabric|
|Health Feature||—||—||—||—||First Aid, Itch & Redness Remedy, Recovery|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
24 Customer Reviews
Great for post surgery
Used this for after my girls spaying and works great. Kept her from licking and scratching but only put it on her at night when she is crated.
Oops, my mistake
I ordered the wrong size onesy shirt. When I called to ask for a return label, I was asked to donate the shirt to a shelter. The right size shirt was on its way at no charge. It was a little hard to figure out, follow the instructions.
Love this item
My little dog just had a hip surgery and I needed something for her after wearing the cone for 14 days. It would have to be something she could not lick or chew through to the stitches and I couldn't imagine finding anything better. She doesn't seem to mind wearing the surgical suit and she looks pretty cute in pink.
Came too late
Came too late to use to use after surgery. Never taken out of package.
Postoperative wound protection
This worked great after our dog’s neuter surgery. Took off the dreaded cone after only a couple hours and we were fine.
I ordered the M for our 14lb Boston/Min Schnauzer mix and was just a little long along the back. The adjustable sides were a definite plus.This was much easier then trying to get my rambunctious puppy to wear a cone.
Onsie review - size issue
I bought two separate onesies. The XXL fit our Great Dane and worked well. But the XL I bought for our smaller German Shepherd was too tight. I did put the XXL on her but it was really big. Id it fits your dog, it is worth it. Chewy did refund the too-small one. Customer Service was great!
Hard to get on and keep clean
Maggie is a 44 pound lab puppy and we purchased the X-Large pink. This has so many snaps that it is really hard to get on a wriggling puppy. And the flap is hard to keep clean when she goes out to potty. Points for how easy it is to get off of her when she pees on it, and the fit is good. The material is really soft. We did get some good use of this, but the snaps could at least be color-coded so you know you are matching them up right while doing acrobats with your pup getting it on them.
fit is a bit small
I measured my dog and he seemed like he should fit solidly in the XL size. He sort of fits, but it’s definitely a little too snug for comfort. I think a size up would’ve been too big, but I might order it anyways just to see. He sure looks cute though and it covers his wounds.
Perfect for after Lilly's surgery! First 2 nights she could not get comfortable with her cone, even though it was soft. We tried this a d she lives it and sleeps in every night!