Turbo Corrugate Cat Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- The toy’s natural texture is the ideal scratching surface.
- Helps prevent your cat from scratching your precious furniture.
- The rattle ball inside will surely catch your curious cat’s attention.
- Encourages active play and mental stimulation.
- Available in a variety of fun shapes.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Double-Wide Cat Scratcher Toy Refill with Catnip, 2 count$6.25Chewy Price$5.94Autoship Price
- DealFurHaven Busy Box Corrugated Hexagon Cat Scratcher Toy with Catnip$16.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- DealFrisco Cat Scratcher & Lounge Curl with Catnip$49.98Chewy Price
- DealPetstages Toss 'N Twinkle Plush Cat Toy with Catnip, 3 count$7.97Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- DealKONG Connects Danglers Cat Toy$9.12Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- DealSmartyKat Crinkle Cloud Cat Mat Toy$7.99Chewy Price$11.38List Price
- DealSmartyKat Rat Pack Kicker Cat Toy, Color Varies$6.79Chewy Price$10.24List Price
- DealPetstages Chase Meowtain Track Cat Toy$24.99Chewy Price$27.49List Price
- DealKONG Active Space Ball Cat Toy$4.76Chewy Price$5.49List Price
- DealKONG Cat Active Curlz Cat Toy, Color Varies, 2 count$4.01Chewy Price$5.99List Price
- DealKONG Crackles Gulpz Cat Toy with Catnip$6.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Cardboard / Paper||Thermoplastic Rubber, Rubber, Plastic||Rope||Rope||Rope|
|Toy Type||Chasers||Chasers||Balls, Chasers||Chasers, Balls||Chew Toys, Chasers|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
26 Customer Reviews
not a 3-cup feeder
The feeder just arrived and I immediately noticed there was no cover over the first cup. That immediately makes it a 2-cup automated feeder since most cats and dogs would not wait until a scheduled time of the food is already available in that first cup. I then checked the instructions and, sure enough, this only accepts 2 feeding times. This feeder technically has 3 cups, but it is only a 2-cup automated feeder. The third cup is just “cup 0” - an empty cup that is exposed until the first meal time. Additionally, the ice pack sits under this empty cup and Cup 1 instead of under the two full cups. That means Cup 2 (the last meal to be delivered) gets the least chill from the ice pack. This is a really poor design.
They slept right thru it ...
I always look for toys that will encourage play time. I put this item in the catio, they looked at it and went back to sleep !!
Football shape toy Dutchy not sure what it is.
Keep on trying to get him interested in it, maybe rub it around in some catnip.
I bought two of these, since my cats love their corrugated scratchers. I thought these would be really lightweight so they could fling them around. They’re NOT. There’s an inner core with a bell inside and the ball is pretty stiff. The cats don’t even look at them after trying them out once. They’re also VERY small. Way overpriced. Don’t waste your money!
Get the EGG shape! Be mindful of quality and shipping
The egg-shape was a big hit with my cats 5/5. It rolls so freely that my cats can't resist. It is big enough that they can't chase it under the fridge or oven. The dumbbell appears to suffer from some quality control issues and just isn't as nice as the egg. For reference, it is one sheet of the mesh-cut cardboard that is shaped around 2 jingly balls and glued to itself. 2 of the 3 that I have received were not lined up well and had an oblong shape that prevents them from rolling around. Be aware that if you purchase these on the same order as something heavy (cases of canned food/litter), they are delicate, and will be smashed.
Bought the cat ball for my kitties who love to hunt and chase. The fact that it was "cardboard" had me thinking it would be sturdy. It is not. Instead of cardboard it's a slightly stiffer paper than a paper grocery bag but not as thick as cards took. My cats tore it apart in less than 20 hours of receiving it. On the bright side, the plastic ball inside it is a hit. I thought they knocked one of the balls off the Christmas tree then saw the toy ball. I'm really disappointed this didn't have a longer life than it did.
Don’t buy this product
It stopped working after 5 months of use. Disappointing product.
not for my cats
I love the idea of this toy. Unfortunately, it scared my cats and they run every time they see it. No idea why.
Ignored by cats
Cats didn’t play with them at all. I even tried rolling them in catnip but it wouldn’t stick.
Boring, boring, boring.
I was certain my cats would like this, but I was wrong. One of my guys did like the packaging, but the toy itself was a clunker. Who knows ?