Turbo Tail Cat Toy with Catnip, Crinkle Mouse
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Soft material is gentle enough for nibbling.
- Helps awaken your cat’s love for hunting with a life-life tail.
- Select styles feature rattle balls, catnip pouches and crinkle textures.
- Encourages active play and mental stimulation.
- Purr-fect for your feline friend at any age.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Mythical Mates Dragon Crinkle Cat Toy with Catnip$3.94Chewy Price
- Frisco Shoe Plush Kicker Cat Toy with Catnip$4.20Chewy Price
- dealFrisco Pre-Workout & Protein Plush Cat Toy with Catnip, 3 count$9.68Chewy Price
- Frisco Gym Bouncy Mice Plush Cat Toy with Catnip, 2 count$8.98Chewy Price
- Frisco Yoga Bear Plush Cat Toy with Catnip, 3 count$9.55Chewy Price$12.98List Price
- Frisco Dance Girls Plush Kicker Cat Toy with Catnip, 2 count$8.21Chewy Price
- Disney Goofy Plush Kicker Cat Toy with Catnip$6.98Chewy Price
- Disney Mickey & Minnie Mouse Plush Cat Toy with Catnip, 2 count$7.98Chewy Price
- Frisco Easter Bunny & Chick Kicker Cat Toy, 2 count$8.48Chewy Price
- Disney Minnie Mouse Plush Kicker Cat Toy with Catnip$5.24Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||—||Canvas|
|Toy Feature||Catnip, Exercise||Crinkle, Catnip||Catnip||Catnip, Exercise, Feather||Catnip|
|Toy Type||Chasers||Chasers||Chasers, Mice Toys||Chasers, Mice Toys||Chasers|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
6 Customer Reviews
Lasted 5 minutes
The tail lasted 5 minutes before ripping off of the mouse.
This toy only lasted 15 minutes. I placed the catnip packet inside and closed the belly. There is no Velcro but it held tight. Natalie started carrying it around and then the tail came off. I’m going to look for a sturdier version of this toy.
Cat is so obsessed we have to hide it
Cat is obsessed with playing fetch with this mouse. We have to hide it at night or he will try to wake us up to throw it for him!
It's a winner!
One of the few toys my cat has shown interest in, he goes for the orange color so the tail attracts him.
Cats love it
The cats love this toy. The catnip was very fresh, and once you find the pocket in the mouse for it, it keeps it in place.
Not a great toy
First, I put the provided cat nip in the toy and gave it to my cats. Then, I realized that I had nip all over the place as there wasn’t any Velcro holding the nip inside! Also, am not impressed with the flimsy way the tail is attached.