Turbo Vibrating Cat Toy with Catnip
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Designed to wiggle and shake when you pull its tail.
- Engages your cat’s hunting instincts with life-like movement.
- Encourages active play and mental stimulation.
- Great for playing with your cat or for independent use.
- Purr-fect for your indoor feline friend.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Plush Kicker Cat Toy, Blue Raccoon$5.83Chewy Price
- Hauspanther Bamboleos Wine Cork Catnip Chaser Cat Toy, 2 count, Zest$11.99Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- DealFrisco Mythical Mates Mermaid Crinkle Kicker Cat Toy with Catnip$5.38Chewy Price
- Turbo Catnip Belly Hedgehog Plush Cat Toy with Catnip$7.49Chewy Price
- Fat Cat Catch Of The Day The Cod Father Cat Toy$5.74Chewy Price$6.99List Price
- SmartyKat Universal Replacement Wand Cat Toy, 3 count$9.01Chewy Price
- Ethical Pet Fishing Rod & Reel Kitty Teaser Cat Toy, Color Varies$10.95Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- Petstages Unicorn Lure Teaser Wand Cat Toy w/ Catnip, Blue$6.99Chewy Price$7.49List Price
- Tiger Tough Tiger Tent Corrugated Cat Scratcher Toy with Catnip, Tan$37.99Chewy Price$45.99List Price
- Petstages Chase Meowtain Track Cat Toy$19.99Chewy Price$27.49List Price
- Petlinks Tipsy Turtle Catnip Cat Toy, Color Varies$4.07Chewy Price$7.76List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Catnip, Exercise||Catnip, Exercise||Catnip, Exercise, Feather||Catnip||Catnip|
|Toy Type||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys|
|Material||—||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
20 Customer Reviews
Bella, Lady, Sofie, Cow, Hunter
I believe chewy is the most accurate and convenience company for my love little furry ones. Thanks alot
it's a cute toy, but better if it was battery operated
I received the mouse vibrating toy without catnip ,( pic shown for the review was a vibrating caterpillar with catnip for some reason), but the mouse is really cute! You pull the string and it vibrates and moves in different directions. The only issue I have is when you pull the string it moves for a total of about 3 seconds. My cat lost interest pretty quickly when it didn't move anylonger than that amount of time. If this toy was battery operated it would have been awesome! Of course it's my fault for not reading the description all the way through before purchasing. Otherwise it is a cute lil toy.
No worth the money
This toy is not engaging as it has a short vibration and movement time. My cat was interested in the toy however the interest was short lived.
I got this mouse for my cat years ago, it had since become a skeleton. It is her absolute favorite, even with all the stuffing removed. I finally found a replacement here, and it’s like she remembers. She’s back to her kitten state (even being an old girl) and she runs around the house gifting it to us.
My cat’s favorite toy
My cat loves it! She enjoys grabbing the tail and throwing it in the air and chasing after it. She’s not very interested in the vibration, however her throwing it does sometimes pull the tail enough to trigger the vibration by herself. It moves across the wood floors quite a bit when vibrating - which only lasts for a few seconds as other reviewers mentioned. Only downside is that after 30 minutes she managed to pull the tail hard enough that it no longer retracts back to the head. Regardless, she still loves it and continues to throw it everywhere.
Underwhelming, but some cats LOVE it
First off, the vibrating feature isn't very impressive - you have to pull the tail, and then it just vibrates for two seconds before stopping, so that's a rather underwhelming feature. Second, one of the eyes fell off a couple weeks after use, and if your cat has a tendency to chew off and swallow parts of toys I'd recommend cutting off the little string antennas before letting them play with it. That said, one of my cats doesn't care for this toy at all, but the other loves, and I mean absolutely LOVES, this toy. She frequently grabs and kicks/bites it, sometimes managing to tug on the tail and activate the vibrating feature herself, and almost every night I can hear her flinging it around and smacking it onto the floor and into walls in the hallway. She LOVES to grab it with her claws while batting at it and then throw it, and it's adorable to watch her play with it.
It’s cool, not what I was expecting
I probably should’ve read this description more. I thought it would vibrate kind of on its own. However, you need to pull the tail of the creature for it to actually vibrate. Even so, it’s still a great toy. My kitten loves the little noise it makes when you wind it up. He’ll play with it even when it doesn’t vibrate as well.
I do not recommend
This toy might be good for a cat if you do not have a dog that is trained in rattle snake awareness. I sounds like a rattle snake buzzing.
Just Okay Toy
The toy is pretty big and heavy, but my cats are still able to drag it in their mouths, and bat it around. The vibration barely lasts out of your hands, so that loses a star there. Though my two cats don't really care for it, I have seen them play with it occasionally. My cats literally have hundreds of toys, and there are toys they won't even look at or consider playing with. So, that's good enough for me, hah.
Do not recommend.
Vibrates for almost 3 seconds! Would not recommend as an interactive toy. Although it is cute.