Tuscan Natural Simply Pure Chicken Meal Limited Ingredient Dry Dog Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Chicken Meal, Brown Rice, Rice...||Chicken Meal, Barley, Peas...||Chicken Meal, Oatmeal, Oat Flour...||Chicken Meal, Chicken Fat [Preserved with Natural Mixed Tocopherols (Vitamin E)], Rice Flour...||Chicken Meal, Oatmeal, Pearled Barley...|
|Special Diet||Limited Ingredient Diet, Pea-Free, With Grain||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, With Grain||Sensitive Digestion, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Pea-Free, With Grain||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Pea-Free, Weight Control...||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Pea-Free, With Grain|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry|
|Food Form||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food|
About This Item
- Hypoallergenic, easy-to-digest formula is great for pooches prone to allergies or food sensitivities.
- With humanely-raised chicken meal as the first ingredient for a high-protein, complete diet for all life stages.
- Kibble is formulated with extra virgin olive oil sourced from old growth trees for a variety of health benefits.
- Olive oil provides essential monounsaturated fatty acids that support a healthy, shiny skin and coat.
- Proudly made in the USA and developed by PhD nutritionists using the latest research in doggy nutrition.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- SquarePet Squarely Natural Lamb Meal & Brown Rice Formula Dry Dog Food, 22-lb bag$64.99Chewy Price$61.74Autoship Price
- Natural Balance Zen Life Turkey & Barley Formula Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$15.78Chewy Price$14.99Autoship Price
- SquarePet Squarely Natural Turkey Meal & Brown Rice Formula Dry Dog Food, 22-lb bag$59.99Chewy Price$56.99Autoship Price
- Pinnacle Salmon & Pumpkin Recipe Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$17.99Chewy Price$18.99List Price$17.09Autoship Price
- Natural Balance On the Move Chicken & Barley Formula High-Protein Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$15.78Chewy Price$14.99Autoship Price
- AvoDerm Advanced Sensitive Support Salmon & Oatmeal Formula Dry Dog Food, 22-lb bag$56.99Chewy Price$59.99List Price$54.14Autoship Price
- Dr. Gary's Best Breed Freshwater Recipe Catfish & Whitefish Meals Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$16.49Chewy Price$15.67Autoship Price
- Halo Holistic Wild Salmon & Whitefish Recipe Adult Dry Dog Food Bag, 14-lb bag$55.85Chewy Price$62.99List Price$53.06Autoship Price
- Go! Solutions Small Bites Limited Ingredient Grain-Free Salmon Recipe Dry Dog Food, 3.5-lb bag$19.99Chewy Price$18.99Autoship Price
- AvoDerm Natural Grain-Free Salmon & Vegetables Formula All Life Stages Dry Dog Food, 24-lb bag$63.99Chewy Price$60.79Autoship Price
- Dr. Gary's Best Breed Grain-Free Ocean Recipe Dry Dog Food, 26-lb bag$68.99Chewy Price$65.54Autoship Price
Questions & Answers
18 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
40 Customer Reviews
What a find
My dog is an extremely picky eater and is not driven by food at all so it has been challenging to say the least to get her to eat most everything (other than people food). This food just rings her bell. She likes it dry and she likes it with a bit of moistening with warm water also. This is a great quality dog food and I am ecstatic I found it. Thanks Tuscan Naturals
Greed outweighs quality.
This food was at one time, excellent. They had real meat sourced from the US. NOW it is meal, the feathers, beak, all the leftover parts & NO meat! I had this on autoship so didn't know they had changed the formula & of course my chihuahuas won't touch it. Super expensive for inedible product. DO NOT BUY!!! Greedy company!
Our dog who has allergies has done very well on this food. His coat is shiny now, not patchy and dry like it was before switching to this food. My only critique is that Chewy's price is higher than the Tuscan Natural website. Chewy has lost my business ordering this particular brand of food because of their price increase.
Happy Thrilled Thank You
Our 3 yr old Choc Lab starting itching like crazy for no apparent reason, then we noticed her flaking skin on her back. We did all the usual things to relieve our girls problem like flea meds , oatmeal baths brushing etc... nothing helped, I starting researching dog foods and Labs and found they are prone to allergies so I changed her food to Tuscan Natural Simply Pure Chicken Limited Ingred. Dry food. What a HUGE CHANGE in just 2 weeks. I am on my 2nd large 28.6lb bag for her and it has been about 6 weeks and NO MORE ITCHING, NO MORE FLAKING SKIN and there has been another huge benefit..Our Lab has a very strong wet dog smell in the summer months here in North Florida from May till Sept when it is extremely hot, that SMELL IS COMPLETELY GONE. I'm not kidding. This means I'm not having to wash the comforter every week or wash the large area rug every week because of her smell . I am so happy with this dog food and Luna loves it. Thank you Chewy! I would give it 6 stars if I could !
Love this food
I have a bullmastiff that is a picky eater. I needed something calorie dense that he would eat. He loves this food. His coat looks great.
Worked for a while.
My dog has sensitive skin. He scratches incessantly when he's eating the wrong food. When we first switch to this food he was fine he liked it and he wasn't itchy. The last bag of it changed his tears and saliva glands to a dark red stain. He started scratching himself to the point of open wounds. We are now experimenting with different foods to find one that does. Ot bother him.
Possibly working for my food allergy dogs.
I have tried different foods, as you can tell by my purchase history on here. My Aussie and Border Collie have been itchy and scratchy for 2 years now. I've been trying to figure out which food would help. My border collie has no more scabs. My Aussie is getting there as well. Thank you for having what we needed.
Dogs Like It, Itching Returned
I was hoping to find a more economical food that helped with skin allergies. Dogs like the food and have no problems eating it. I have noticed that the licking of the paws and scratching has returned. If taste is your concern, our dogs liked it and had no problems with that.
My dog has allergies and she seemed to like this formula and didn't have any reactions to it.
Picky dog won't eat it
I bought this dog food because my dog is picky about what he eats, and gets an itchy mouth/nose after eating some kinds of dog food. Luke ate this food once when we first got it, but now will not touch it. I will donate this food but it's an expensive lesson, as he has done this with another expensive brand as well.