Tuscan Natural Simply Pure Lamb Meal Limited Ingredient Dry Dog Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Lamb Meal , Brown Rice, Rice...||Lamb Meal, Brown Rice, Ground Barley...||Lamb Meal, Ground Brown Rice, Ground White Rice...||Lamb Meal, Peas, Brown Rice...||Chicken Meal, Turkey Meal, Brown Rice...|
|Special Diet||Limited Ingredient Diet, Pea-Free, With Grain||Pea-Free, With Grain||Gluten Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, High-Protein...||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Chicken-Free, With Grain||Weight Control, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, With Grain|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds, Small Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Lamb, Meat||Lamb, Meat||Lamb, Meat||Lamb, Meat||Chicken, Turkey, Lamb, Poultry, Meat, Seafood & Fish|
|Food Form||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food|
About This Item
- Hypoallergenic, easy-to-digest formula is great for pooches prone to allergies or food sensitivities.
- With humanely-raised grass-fed lamb meal as the first ingredient for a high-protein, complete diet for all life stages.
- Kibble is formulated with extra virgin olive oil sourced from old growth trees for a variety of health benefits.
- Olive oil provides essential monounsaturated fatty acids that support a healthy, shiny skin and coat.
- Proudly made in the USA and developed by PhD nutritionists using the latest research in doggy nutrition.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- CANIDAE Sustain Premium Recipe Wild-Caught Alaskan Salmon Adult Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$17.99Chewy Price$17.09Autoship Price
- Go! Solutions SENSITIVITIES Limited Ingredient Venison Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 3.5-lb bag$33.03Chewy Price$31.38Autoship Price
- SquarePet Squarely Natural Lamb Meal & Brown Rice Formula Dry Dog Food, 22-lb bag$64.99Chewy Price$61.74Autoship Price
- Natural Balance On the Move Chicken & Barley Formula High-Protein Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$15.78Chewy Price$14.99Autoship Price
- Tender & True Limited Ingredient Grain-Free Salmon & Sweet Potato Recipe Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$14.69Chewy Price$23.99List Price$13.96Autoship Price
- Dr. Gary's Best Breed Freshwater Recipe Catfish & Whitefish Meals Dry Dog Food, 26-lb bag$60.99Chewy Price$57.94Autoship Price
- Pinnacle Salmon & Pumpkin Recipe Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 12-lb bag$44.99Chewy Price$42.74Autoship Price
- SquarePet Squarely Natural Turkey Meal & Brown Rice Formula Dry Dog Food, 22-lb bag$59.99Chewy Price$56.99Autoship Price
- Annamaet Grain-Free Sustain Formula Dry Dog Food, 25-lb bag$99.99Chewy Price$94.99Autoship Price
- Go! Solutions Skin + Coat Care Lamb Recipe Dry Dog Food, 12-lb bag$41.99Chewy Price$39.89Autoship Price
- Freely Lamb Recipe Limited Ingredient Whole Grain Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$21.99Chewy Price$27.99List Price$20.89Autoship Price
- Go! Solutions SENSITIVITIES Limited Ingredient Turkey Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 12-lb bag$51.99Chewy Price$49.39Autoship Price
Questions & Answers
21 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
40 Customer Reviews
I greatly appreciate how Chewy offered a comparable solution when my auto ship product wasn’t available- proactively.
He didn't like it!
I have never had a dog refuse before. He hates to eat it. Things I added in hopes he would like it: shredded chicken, cheese, broth, a couple pieces of the cats food. He takes all day to finally finish the serving. He's very picky. I even tried different bowls. I know it's a great quality food. Sadly he won't eat it. Don't feel too bad he hated 3 other foods too. I'm thinking I'll need to cook for him.
Didn't agree with our pup
My Standard Poodle pup (now 6 months old) has had digestive issues since early on. This included a bout with giardia. His brother, whom we also had, had some food sensitivities himself and did well on lamb based diet. Based on what I knew our current pup was sensitive to, I tried this food, based on the limited ingredients, and no chicken or egg. We had him on this food for over a month and his poops were always large, soft and frequent (most days 4, sometimes 5 times per day). It seemed he was putting out, more than he was putting in. I'm not sure if it was all the oil he was reacting to, but whatever it was, it didn't work for my pup. Also, he was never really enthusiastic about eating this food. I always had to put something on top to encourage him to eat it (like banana or applesauce). This food might work for another dog, but not for mine. I have since found another food (lamb-based as well) that is working to solidify his stool and he loves!
My dogs went nuts for this food! It smells good, it is fresh and my dogs have had no issues transitioning to this food from a different brand of dog food they were previously on
Best food for my allergic dog
I tried so many brands including those expensive brand and they either cause vomiting, diarrhea or hives. But this food helped alot. Firm poop and he eats 2 cups and poop 2-3 times. Finally a food with No flaxseed as this was one of the culprit that cause his allergies.
Great for dogs with allergies
This is the ONLY food we have been able to find that works for our dog. Everything else either has things in it that he is allergic to (like chicken, eggs, chickpeas, etc) OR additives he can't eat (like rosemary) because they can trigger seizures (especially in dogs who are already prone to seizures). It took FOREVER to find a food that works for him. I agree with another reviewer who said they don't know what they will do if they ever stop making this food. We haven't been able to find ANYTHING else that works for our dog either (and we have tried A LOT of different ones......even the super expensive ones). Lastly, our dog is also a very picky eater and he loves this food.
picky eater spit it out
Unfortunately it’s really hard when you know you need to switch your dogs food to find some thing that they’ll eat without paying so much for the smallest bag you can just to realize they don’t like it. I’m sure it is a good food but my dog is a picky eater and I purchased this because he was showing signs of allergies to his regular food. He ate a couple of bites and then when I encouraged him to try he put it in his mouth and spit it right back out. He is a small breed and it’s also a little hard for him
Great for allergies & dogs love it
My 7 year old mini schnauzer developed a really bad allergic reaction with the dry dog food I have been feeding her for the last 3 years. She had redness on her legs and belly. She was very lethargic and uninterested in the things she once loved. The reaction came out of no where which left me feeling helpless. It was strange to me how this could happen as she enjoyed the food without a problem for a long time. I had auto shipping on the old food and the last batch may have been bad or she is now just showing reactions to the ingredients due to her age. I did a lot of research before I decided to try Tuscan natural which I am so happy we found the first go. I knew it would probably take sometime to find the best food while I had her on a elimination diet till we figured out what was the cause. But after careful research of the ingredients it was a success and I am so thankful. I couldn’t believe how much money I had been wasting feeding my pup garbage. I hate seeing my baby suffer especially when I spend a great deal of money to make sure she is healthy and happy. This food is a big hit and she looks forward to every bowl. Her energy levels are so high and she is super playful like a puppy again. Her fur is thick and back to normal. Thank you Tuscan Naturals for making such great quality food.
My dog loves the food. I am on automatic shipping, but have no control over how much Chewy charges. Sometimes Chewy charges $10 more for 1 bag of dog food. Will be searching for another source to purchase this food.
Tuscan Naturals dog food
This food has been an improvement for my mixed breed senior dog who has SEVERE allergies. He literally came back with 4.5 pages of food allergens after his full panel. While it did eliminate his ear infections (they came so quickly, were so bad and they bled), it did not fully get him to stop licking his paws raw. Granted- there are three of his allergens listed on the ingredients list; the food with the least that I could find. I then came to find Natural Balance has a LID dog food with lamb that only contains two of his allergens. We’re going to try that next and see if it helps anything. If not, I might home cook my baby’s food. Also- our new rescue pup, only about 6 months old, loves this food which is a real plus, since I can’t keep my allergic senior baby out of her bowl.