Two By Two Dog Kennel, Black Diamond, 48-in
About This Item
- 4 x 4 x 4.5-foot kennel can be used as a crate, play pen or dog run.
- Detachable all-season, weather-resistant reversible nylon cover helps to protect your furbaby from the elements.
- Steel construction and tough hammered black diamond powdercoat finish for long-lasting durability.
- Portable and foldable for easy transportation, and suitable for indoor and outdoor use.
- Dutch door panel design helps to keep your dog safely contained while you change out food and water.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealYaheetech 16 Panel Dog Exercise Pen, Black, 16-in$191.99Chewy Price$195.99List Price
- Frisco Steel 8-Panel Configurable Dog Gate & Playpen, 30-in, Grey$112.85Chewy Price$119.99List Price
- DealYaheetech 8-Panel Dog Exercise Pen, Black, 40-in$187.99Chewy Price$191.99List Price
- Win World International Pet Gazebo Dog Kennel, Cobalt Sky, 5-ft$279.99Chewy Price
- Richell Expandable Dog Crate, Small, 37-62.2-in L x 24.6-in W x 24-in H$436.00Chewy Price
- DealYaheetech 8-Panel Wire Dog & Cat Exercise Playpen, 32-in$127.29Chewy Price$134.99List Price
- IRIS Exercise 8-Panel Dog Playpen, Black$129.99Chewy Price
- DealYaheetech Wire Dog & Cat Playpen, Black, 24-inch$126.06Chewy Price$129.99List Price
- Frisco Ultimate Outdoor Heavy Duty Steel Metal Playpen, 1 count$108.96Chewy Price$136.00List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Nylon, Steel, Synthetic Fabric, Metal||Galvanized Steel, Metal||Steel, Metal||Plastic||Wood|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Giant Breeds||All Breeds||Medium Breeds|
|Tools Included||—||No Tools Required||No||—||—|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
3 Customer Reviews
Only for tiny dogs
Waste of money . It’s terrible for a medium dog. The door doesn’t close and the whole structure is not solid. Definitely, very bad.
Kennel needs to be taller so dogs won't tear top off!!!
I was very disappointed when not only one of my dogs was tearing the roof off of the kennel so I tried a different dog and they proceeded to do the same. This would be great for small dogs, but medium to large doesn't work. The panels need to be at least 6 more inches to a foot taller so the medium to large dogs don't tear top off.
Love this product
We are excited to try this kennel for our camping trips with our new dog. It is easy to put up and collapse. Not too heavy but will keep him safe.