Tylee's Beef Recipe Human-Grade Dog Food gives you all the benefits of a homemade meal for your pup, without any of the prep time. Tylee’s is made with human-grade ingredients just like you’d find at the grocery store—real, whole foods you can see and identify. Real meat is cooked and combined with nutritious fruits and vegetables then frozen to keep in all the flavor and nutrients. To prepare this nutritiously delicious food, simply defrost it and serve it. Each recipe is grain-free and has only one source of protein, so it’s perfect for pets with sensitive tummies. In Tylee’s Beef Recipe you will find real USDA beef plus sweet potatoes, mango, broccoli, spinach and zucchini that are full of fiber, antioxidants, phytonutrients, vitamins and minerals to help keep your pal in top shape. The combination of chicken, flaxseed and sunflower oil provides omega-3 and 6 for a healthy coat. With all this good stuff on the menu, there’s no room for things like fillers, corn, wheat, soy, by-product meals, artificial flavors, artificial coloring or any ingredients sourced from China. Tylee’s is made in the USA with ingredients from around the world and is available exclusively at Chewy.com.
- Made with human-grade ingredients just like you’d find at the grocery store—real, whole foods you can see and identify, with nothing sourced from China.
- These recipes are easy to serve—simply defrost and add to your pet’s bowl. Tylee’s can also be used as a topper to make any regular bowl of kibble more enticing.
- Minimally processed ingredients retain all their natural flavors and valuable antioxidants, amino acids, vitamins and minerals to support your dog’s best health.
- Grain-free food for dogs can better suit pups with sensitive tummies. Plus, there are no fillers like corn, soy, wheat or by-product meals.
- Chia seeds, ground flaxseed and sunflower oil are full of omega-3 and 6 fatty acids to nourish your pup’s skin and help his coat stay shiny and full.
See all items by Tylee's