Tylosin Tartrate Compounded Capsule for Dogs & Cats
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
Tylosin Tartrate is a macrolide antibiotic that may be prescribed for chroinic respiratory disease, digestive issues, and necrotic enteritis. Tylosin Compounded capsule is a blue and white elongated capsule made specifically for your pet. Please note your capsules may be either blue and opaque-white or blue and clear. There has been no change to the medication's formulation, this only impacts the capsule's appearance.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Tylosin Tartrate Compounded Oral Liquid Beef Flavored for Dogs & Cats, 100-mg/mL, 30 mL$46.25Chewy Price$43.94Autoship Price
- Apoquel Tablets for Dogs, 3.6-mg, 1 tablet$2.53Chewy Price$2.40Autoship Price
- Amoxi-Tabs (Amoxicillin) Tablets for Dogs & Cats, 100-mg, 1 tablet$0.36Chewy Price$0.34Autoship Price
- Fluoxetine HCl Compounded Capsule for Dogs & Cats, 5-mg, 1 Capsule$0.54Chewy Price$0.51Autoship Price
- ProZinc Insulin U-40 for Dogs & Cats, 10-mL$116.99Chewy Price$111.14Autoship Price
- Vetmedin Chewable Tablets for Dogs, 50 chewable tablets, 1.25-mg$52.49Chewy Price$49.87Autoship Price
- Enalapril Maleate Compounded Chew Chicken Flavored for Dogs, 2-mg, 15 Chews$15.00Chewy Price$14.25Autoship Price
- Zonisamide Compounded Capsule for Dogs & Cats, 1 capsule, 300-mg$1.03Chewy Price$0.98Autoship Price
ReviewsWrite a Review
10 Customer Reviews
This is a medication that was prescribed by my Vet. Max is believed to have irritable bowel syndrome. The Tylosin is designed to address that and has to some degree. His stools are better but not totally where they should be.
Not for small dogs (or small cats if same size capsule!)
We love Chewy and have never had an issue with capsule pill size before so didn’t realize these would be so much larger. These pills are huge and our 11lb dog is unable to get them down in her pill pockets, they just crumble all over the floor and powder shoots everywhere. I do not recommend for any small dog or cats if the capsule size stays this way. We are having to order this via liquid format for her from the vet and will be donating the rest of these pills.
Really big pills
I feel fortunate that my dog will take these Very Large pills. They do seem to be very effective tho
Only way to get my pet’s meds
Timely, properly filled, reasonably priced prescription for my dog.
Great compound drug
This is a great compounded medication. My dog was better the next day, but finished all the medication, and experienced no side effects.
DELIVERY WAAAYYYY TO LONG but MEDICATION WORKS
Item works for the purpose it was intended (intestinal). Took FOREVER though for Chewy to contact my vet and get the medication to me. Thank God it was not an urgently needed medication. Overall happy with medicaiton.
Large capsule, but easy to give
Another excellent compound from Chewy! My vet prescribed this for my pooch, but what he offered was a powder to mix into her food. She has an intestinal disease and it is already difficult to get her to eat, no way she’d eat with a bitter(his description) powder mixed in. These capsules are pretty large, but easy to hide in meat balls!
290mg or custom?
I just ordered 275 mg because there was no 290 mg on the drop down menu. Is there any way I can customize the amount instead of choosing from the list?
Any idea if/when 275mg capsules might be added to the list? This would let me finally get all of my supplements and prescriptions in one place. The compounding pharmacy we have to use right now is not convenient at all, and shipping is LONG, but my Chewy orders are always fast and reliable!
Price of the pills tripled in 6 months
Very disappointing that the price of these tripled over a course of 6 months. My dog needs them daily so my expense has just tripled.