Uckele Jiaogulan Circulation Support Powder Horse Supplement, 1-lb bag
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: Gynostemma pentaphyllum (Jiaogulan).||Active Ingredients Per scoop (1oz): Magnesium 980mg, Calcium 705mg, Glycine 560mg...||Calcium Carbonate, Calcium Phosphate, Soybean Meal...||Active Ingredients: Proprietary blend of Tryptophan, Melatonin, Theanine...||Soybean Meal, Soybean Oil, Ground Flax Seed...|
|Health Feature||Circulatory Care||Digestive Health||Vitamins & Minerals, Immune Support, Muscle Care||Calming||Hoof Care|
|Food Flavor||—||—||—||Molasses, Herbs & Spices||Hay|
About This Item
- Formulated to help support your horse’s overall health including his circulatory, endocrine, immune and respiratory systems.
- Made with jiaogulan, a potent antioxidant that may offer a variety of benefits including improved hoof health, improved circulation and regulation of mood, insulin and glucose.
- Offers well-rounded support when your horse is experiencing stress.
- Contains antioxidants to help fight oxidative stress and boost your horse’s immune system.
- Each one-pound bag provides up to 65 days of nutritional support.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- AniMed PureFlex Joint Complex Powder Horse Supplement, 16-oz tub$41.50Chewy Price$48.89List Price$39.42Autoship Price
- Farnam Apple Elite Electrolyte Paste Apple Flavor Horse Supplement, 60-mL syringe$10.49Chewy Price$14.39List Price$9.97Autoship Price
- Daily Dose Equine Healing Herbs for EPM Powder Horse Supplement, 3.2-lb bucket$117.76Chewy Price$130.00List Price$111.87Autoship Price
- Solitude IGR Horse Fly Preventive, 20-lb bucket$291.41Chewy Price$276.84Autoship Price
- Mane 'n Tail Hoofmaker Hand & Nail Therapy Horse Hoof Care Lotion, 6-oz bottle$3.99Chewy Price$5.99List Price
- Farnam Endure Sweat Resistant Horse Fly Spray, 32-oz bottle$29.99Chewy Price$34.99List Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Farnam Vetrolin Sore Muscle & Joint Pain Relief Horse Liniment Spray, 20-oz bottle$23.99Chewy Price$27.99List Price$22.79Autoship Price
- Finish Line Performance Builder Butterscotch Flavor Liquid Horse Supplement, 30-oz bottle$21.82Chewy Price$30.32List Price$20.73Autoship Price
- Finish Line Original Premium Sore Muscle & Joint Pain Relief Horse Poultice, 45-lb tub$55.72Chewy Price$58.58List Price$52.93Autoship Price
- Fiebing's Improved Horse Hoof Care Dressing, 32-oz can$18.50Chewy Price$11.39Autoship Price
- NaturVet ArthriSoothe-GOLD Advanced Joint Formula Powder Horse Supplement, 2-lb, 4-oz tub$44.84Chewy Price$138.34List Price$42.60Autoship Price
- Formula 707 Calming Apple Flavor Pellets Horse Supplement, 20-lb bucket$155.44Chewy Price$157.25List Price$147.67Autoship Price
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
8 Customer Reviews
My miniature gelding has severe Equine Metabolic Syndrome/Insulin Resistance. He has severe respiratory issues and receives steamed hay. Keeping laminitis at bay has been a challenge. My little guy suffered from winter laminitis in 2021 and I started him on the Jiaogulan after that was resolved. With the Jiaogulan added to his management regime he had NO winter laminitis this year and his hooves and general health have improved. I've been very pleased with the effectiveness with this herb in my little horse's situation.
I started using this for an older IR mare who's foundered in the past and now suffers from winter laminitis pain once the temps drop below freezing. Bute and banamine did not alleviate her pain. I started keeping her legs wrapped (wraps changed every 12 hours in below freezing temps), hoof boots on half a day to help her legs and hooves stay warm, and started her on this supplement. I noticed improvement within a week of starting it. We are finishing the first bag. She has the ability to move from her stall to a turnout as she wants and when she is hurting she hides out in her stall. Since starting the supplement she's willingly going back out to the other horses and even running around with my youngster. Seeing her feel good enough to play and move in cold temperatures is huge. With her condition the ability and willingness to move on her own is a must.
I just started my IR mare on this a few months ago after seemed like endless digital pulse. She cannot have any grass. After a few weeks of regularly checking her digital pulse it improved a lot. I believe it is working and hope it continues too. I always mix in with soaked teff pellets and she does not mind it at all.
So far great improvement
After 1 bag I noticed a lot more growth, less chipping/hardier feet, my gelding with navicular also seems happier/more comfortable on this product. My other gelding whose very picky had no issues eating this. I wish it wasn’t a powder and instead a pellet, but otherwise I still like it! Bought a second bag and keeping it on auto ship!
So far so GOOD
My vet recommended this product for my horse. He has been taking it for only 1 week and I’ve seen no limp yet, so I’m assuming it is working!
The J herb is the best for circulation, IR, metabolic horses. I have 7 with different needs. I feed an anti-inflammatory diet, adding this to the program is a plus. Even my picky eater will eat it. I just had to give her small amounts and gradually increased it till she was on a full dose. Thanks Chewy for carrying Uckele products. Please start carrying the Grey Horse Defense. Best immune support out there!
Maybe it works
I bought this for my horse who foundered and is borderline IR. I tried giving this as a top dressing on her grain, she wouldn’t touch it, which is not like her at all! Being insulin resistant, I have her on multiple supplements, which she has no problems eating. She smelled this in her grain and that was the end of it. I next tried it in her soaked alfalfa pellets, she still wouldn’t touch it. She’s not fussy about her food, but this must taste pretty bad for her to not eat it. Was really hoping she’d eat it for circulation in her hoofs,but it wasn’t meant to be.
Really great supplant for hoof growth
I am using this supplement for two horses, one who has laminitis grade 5 with coronary prolapse, sinking and medial hoof resection due to abcess. This is a fantastic product and I know it has helped with sole growth to help my boy heal up.