UltiCare Insulin Syringes U-40 29 Gauge x 0.5-in
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
Insulin Syringes/Needles U-40 29 Gauge x 0.5-in are used for the injection of U-40 (40 units per ml) insulin in pets with diabetes. However, it’s important to note that more than one concentration of insulin exists, so be sure that the syringe used matches the type of insulin prescribed for your pet.
Proudly sourced directly from the manufacturer or their approved distributor. Guaranteed genuine and backed by the manufacturer.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- UltiCare UltiGuard Safe Pack Insulin Syringes U-40 29 G x 0.5-in, 0.3-cc, 100 count$28.66Chewy Price$29.75List Price$27.23Autoship Price
- UltiCare Insulin Syringes U-40 29 G x 0.5-in 1/2 Unit Markings, 0.3-cc, 100 count$26.45Chewy Price$30.42List Price$25.13Autoship Price
- UltiCare UltiGuard Safe Pack Insulin Syringes U-100 29 Gauge x 0.5-in, 0.3-cc, 100 count$23.17Chewy Price$28.22List Price$22.01Autoship Price
- UltiCare UltiGuard Safe Pack Insulin Syringes U-100 31 G x 5/16-in 1/2 Unit Markings, 0.3-cc, 100 count$28.96Chewy Price$30.24List Price$27.51Autoship Price
- UltiCare UltiGuard Safe Pack Insulin Syringes U-100 31 G x 5/16-in, 0.3-cc, 100 count$28.22Chewy Price$26.81Autoship Price
- Ulticare Insulin Syringes U-100 28 G x 0.5-in, 0.5-cc, 100 count$20.87Chewy Price$19.83Autoship Price
- UltiCare UltiGuard Safe Pack Insulin Syringes U-40 29 G x 0.5-in 1/2 Unit Markings, 0.3-cc, 100 count$32.11Chewy Price$30.50Autoship Price
ReviewsWrite a Review
24 Customer Reviews
Chewy always packages my items perfectly and these were no different. Syringes arrived in perfect condition, very happy with Chewy!
Exact same as my vet, but CHEAPER!!
I just found out that my girl is diabetic and needs two shots a day. I bought the initial box of syringes from my vet along with the insulin, but never again! I just thought I would go ahead and check Chewy’s pharmacy and yes! Huge savings! I love Chewy, thank you for making my baby’s medical supplies more affordable.
I have used other needles, and so far these are the ones I prefer. They have a small about of push air so that the plunger can be moved for easy loosening. The needles are a good bit longer so that you can over draw and push back to the level that you need it at, with limited or no air at all. My dog doesn't seem to mind these as much as the ones I use to use at the same gauge. My 90lb buddy is happy with these.
Wonderful pharmacy team at Chewy
Pharmacy team at Chewy answered all my questions and worked with my vet to quickly deliver this item.
Such great service
I don't give out praise easily and I much prefer to shop locally... I am amazed at how easy this site is to work with and when I needed customer service they were right there to help. I also needed them to help contact their pharmacy and it was just so easy. I am so thankful for how this all works to help me care for my cat.
Delivery took too long
First it was reported arrival expected 1/11, then 1/12. It arrived 1/13. Will not order this again. Will go to my local vet.
Best products for my dog
Thanks a lot for your service! Always in time delivery! Huge choice of product. I'm and my corgi girl really happy to use this site!
Right To The Point
Syringes were perfect. It is a bit inconvenient to have to get a new prescription every time I need to reorder, but I guess there must be a rule requiring it.
Service for my order.
Every thing was fine. The people I spoke with were knowledgeable and helpful.
Very happy with price. Vet Clinic charges double the price.